The CIA is not now nor has it ever been a central intelligence agency...

>The CIA is not now nor has it ever been a central intelligence agency. It is the covert action arm of the President's foreign policy advisers. In that capacity it overthrows or supports foreign governments while reporting "intelligence" justifying those activities. It shapes its intelligence, even in such critical areas as Soviet nuclear weapon capability, to support presidential policy. Disinformation is a large part of its covert action responsibility, and the American people are the primary target audience of its lies.
>~Ralph McGeehee, 25 year CIA veteran

Agree or disagree Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
youtube.com/watch?v=CjfBwWVFPNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like he has an axe to grind.

Agree with your statement. I'm sure corruption is part of their game also.

Fairly accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

as the son of career intelligence officers, and as someone who interned twice with the agency.
i can assume with gusto, that you have no idea.

we are not discussing personal opinions

ΛΠ

There's no reason to ever trust the CIA or the FBI or the NSA .... or any government institution that is premised on secrecy.

What axe would that be?
The fraud and graft in things like the Nugan Hand Bank and the funding of the Contras would demonstrate basic selfish fraud

Are Philip Agee, John Stockwell, and David MacMichael also wrong?

>personal opinions

i'll give you this.
out of the 10's of thousands currently employed
and the 100,000's of thousand who worked for or with the agency. all you have to cite are 3-4 sources?
please.

What are you disputing? That it doesn't carry out presidential authority?

Some more: Victor Marchetti, Frank Snell, Robert Baer, everyone at VIPS

Also the jig is up, you're not who you claim to be.
You're not the son of anything, you haven't interned anywhere.
There was a red herring in that original list and if you were what you claim you would have reacted.
And you didn't. Because you're not.

I thought the CIA was the military arm of Wall St like the KKK was the military arm of the Democrats.

you bore me
g'luck with thread, enjoy your tin foil hat

what is that gif supposed to be displaying?

To answer that I guess we have to reach back to an even older quote
>I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902–1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.
>~Smedley Butler, 1935

I don't think you understand it that well, it's charter is coordination of intelligence, they don't collect intelligence they coordinate it

but yes I understand what you mean by their actions protecting foreign investments

study this to understand how it works better

youtube.com/watch?v=CjfBwWVFPNw

>Sounds like he has an axe to grind.
good one!

>What axe would that be?
there is some kind of mandate that says 85% of all books written about the agency be pure fiction, another 10% written by people who were inside but they have an axe to grind, and the final 5% of people knowing what the fuck they're actually talking about

>uh oh I got played!

No, CIA is a rogue agency in hands on those who feed them more money

I'm sorry your dad died user but he would hate to see what kind of sperg you turned into.

No, it's also an intelligence agency.

And it's the things you listed as well, except that it doesn't answer to or support the president.

>No, CIA is a rogue agency in hands on those who feed them more money

so what are you trying to convince me that the rest of the agencies don't have any rogue elements? and how rogue are we talking about here?

I believe you. The entire point of the CIA is to be the bogeymen that deal with external problems quietly.

>except that it doesn't answer to or support the president.

well their mandate allows them to issue their own orders and also to alter their mandate

>The entire point of the CIA is to be the bogeymen that deal with external problems quietly.

their job is to look after the investments of the wealthy by any means necessary

>Prouty
Kook
>Secret Team
Christic Instittute were wrong

please cla... i mean respond.

>>except that it doesn't answer to or support the president
Prove your contention it is rogue
The 'rogue CIA' is a myth to provide the government with a convenient scape goat if things get out of hand or they get caught
Its not our fault its the rogue CIA
We don't mean to do bad we've been subverted from within by outside forces, scouts honor we'd never be overthrowing governments or supporting dictators they made us do it
>>It is the covert action arm of the President's foreign policy advisers.
>except that it doesn't answer to or support the president.
One or the other which is it?
And what's your argument

They're too incompetent to be bogeymen
They exaggerate if not create the problem
And they're not quiet, 600,000 dead Indonesians is not quiet

>central intelligence agency
Not so intelligent these days.

>Kook

well they called him a white supremacist when he started gabbing about aids being a bio weapon, and maybe he was a kook

but he was a kook a ton of our WWII generals loved

so you watch him talking about AIDS being a weapon and you're like, he either knows this is bullshit and is saying it anyway, or it's true and he's laughing that he can get away with saying it without getting murdered