Finally, the media are running out of patience with Trudeau's BS:

Finally, the media are running out of patience with Trudeau's BS: theguardian.com/world/2017/may/26/justin-trudeau-jogging-yoga-shirtless-photos-pr-stunts

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y5bIr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always archive clickbaiters.
archive.is/y5bIr

He is such a fucking queer. If there is a god, and he loves us, somebody will blow his head off on live television, and I will probably die laughing.

god's work

I'd settle for his vapid image crumbling when REAL problems come to Canada. Like the housing market.

Never has a man been so out of the closet while still being in the closet.

succccc

Their depiction of Trudeau has been nauseating, ignoring his actions in favour of the latest hit on Buzzfeed and Mic.

Nobody in their right mind actually likes him. Only senile women and retards. He lost all support when he didn't legalize weed.

I wonder why we haven't had a vote of non confidence yet.

So, just out of interest, apart from his cabinet and C-16, what legislation HAS he passed?

>when he didn't legalize weed.

haha, it's still not legal?

you lads are suckers.

He explained quantum physics! Drumpf can't even speak English! EBIN!

True. That said, has he ACTUALLY done anything?

>He lost all support when he didn't legalize weed.

This.

Looks like we're gonna be stuck with the cuckservatives in 2019 which isn't any better.

If you haven't figured it out yet, the 2 main parties play on the same team.

Libs job is to spend, spend, spend.

Cons job is to "fix" the economy after all the libs spending by selling public services to private investors.

End goal is private investors jack up prices and lower wages once the public competition is gone.

He has literally done nothing except bribe the u.n. so we get seat on the security council.

Trudeau hasn't done a single god damn thing, unless you call sabotage positive accomplishments.

C-16

I was being facetious.

I know.

Apparently some millenials voted for him because they believe he looks like Ariel's prince from the little mermaid..... Smh

Lol, probably.

At least he's not Drumpf

It's so obvious. Has this guy done anything other than take vacations and snap selfies? Oh, he is trying to silence speech in Canada. Well done.

18-24 year olds aren't millennials, gen-z voted even more overwhelmingly for him than any other demographic.

Stop thinking your generation is "MUH BASED", because it isnt.

Conservatives are a hell of a lot better than Liberals you faggot. The ideas this leadership campaign has pumped out have me pretty excited for our future.

Justin Trudeau is the last flicker of a dead Liberal party. They will not even be opposition in 2019.

>Never has a man been so out of the closet while still being in the closet.
All the signs are there...