Bill Burr appologizing for being white

youtu.be/Ts7G8XdY4w8?t=5m43s

That's it. I'm done with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
reddit.com/r/BillBurr/comments/6a134d/so_in_2017_we_are_still_condoning_domestic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When is he apologizing for being white?

Its a discussion about slavery, which we all hopefully can agree is mudshit tier. We don't need nigger or phillipino slaves, we build machines!

Oh the last 30 seconds he sings very sarcasticly about evil being in the white DNA. Jesus fuck you are thin skinned!

Nia was a mistake

>Stormfag trigger
Not everyone fucks there cousins and drives a dodge you blowsoft.

Rreeeeeeee

Nia is a freak tho senpai. Even Bill hinted at her being weird like that.

KILL THE DOG
REMOVE YOUR GENES

I SWEAR TO GOD BILL IF I DON'T SEE A BLOODY COLLAR WHEN I GET HOME I'M KICKING YOUR ASS

He swallowed the black pussy pill. He's whooped by his black woman into a white liberalism.

You gotta control the negress, not let her control you. Everytime you pound on that black clam, you gotta remind her why the white man is in charge.

>You have to feel guilty because your ancestors used slaves
>But the African slave owners don't
Gotta love how there's still slavery today too, but all she could say was "Well remember 200 years when America used slaves? Wow that means they're still terrible."

Not even hot mixed or socialized negro.
She is just pure nigger tier.

Patrice would have punkd Billy endlessly about her

Ole Billie Red Tits is the ultimate example of "do as I say not as I do". He is redpilled as fuck about women, he just doesn't follow his own advice.

Why are Filipino treated so poorly?

so sick of nia just happening to walk into the middle of the podcast with the baby the entire podcast turns into bill nutting over his baby

KILL CLEO BILL

>sarcastically

Yeah, fuck comedians for making jokes right?

>bill tries to help 'his' daughter say her first word
saaay "dada"
>d-d-d-d
c'mon honey you can do it, daaaadaaaaaa
>d-d-de-d-deaa
daaaaa
daaaaaaa cmon you can do it baby
>d-d-deaaa
>d-deaaa-DEATH TO WHITE PEEPO' NIGGUH WUT

>he called me colored
>in 2017

kek'd

nia adds nothing to the podcast. she's an unfunny liberal.

she's worse than a liberal she's straight up physically abusive towards Bill because she's an angry ('passionate') nig

Heheh, soo..women huh? hahah...women..theyre, theyre..theyre just crazy y'know?
The other day for example, I was at the grocery st-

>Nia storms the stage in her robe without wearing her wig and furiously starts beating the shit out of bill

YOU DIN DO THE DISHES NIQUH
IM HOME ALONE ALL DAY WITCH'O FUCKIN BABY AN IM BORED NIQUH
YO' JOKES PANDER TO PROBLEMATIC SCUMBAGS NIQUH
CHECK YO' WHITE PRIVILEGE NIQUH

*spits out a mouthful of blood*
>the lovely Nia everyone

You're so funny. I wish I was as hilarious as you.

Bill Burr has always been a retarded faggot sheep. Blatant unrepentant low IQ, 80's hair band fan, nigger girfriend, etc. Bill Burr is a disgusting failure

Remember to sage, faggots

I always like the guy but he's gone too far down the rabbit hole, he's always depressed anymore I really hope he divorces his wife.I just know he'd feel better

Do you have a collection of these

>I really hope he divorces his wife.I just know he'd feel better
I hope she divorces him and takes half his shit in court, to remind him he should have taken his own advice

I unironically believe that if this man didn't live in a cucked shithole like America, where ANYWHERE you go you're constantly bombarded with disgusting wewuz-tier rhetoric, he'd have been a much better comedian.

Fact that he's in a public-eye probably doesn't help either.

the only thing that put Bill on the path to stardom was Patrice

before Patrice he was a blue-pilled nobody and after Patrice he is a blue-pilled nobody

Mia really is his Yoko Ono.

Correct. I haven't listened to bill in years cuz I could tell this shit was happening, Patrice was his only true friend.

Look at this shit you're writing to me right now, nigger. It's disgusting wewuz-tier shit EXACTLY like I said.

The fact that you monkeys unironically 100% believe that whites need some sort of "permission" from you and then the magic switch to talk shit about your worthless race pops, is just the most insulting and hilarious thing I've ever heard.

Comedy comes from experiences and a hint of imagination. What you're trying to bullshit about here, is how an "acclaimed" comedian turned into a different (better/more talented) person after talking to a nigger.

Now THAT'S hilarious.

Anybody want to write Bill an email?

I'm thinking about something along the lines of youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4.

I wonder when Nia will stand behind him during his specials correcting him and shit like that.

>stormfag
I always notice when Americans are at work you libcucks just love to spam Sup Forums with your faggotry

White as snow here and want to inform this retard that indeed Patrice was a nigger but also spoke as redpilled as possible about women as anyone could on tv. So yes, bill was better when Patrice was alive and influencing him

all of bill's good comedy stemmed from his conversations with patrice, who was the most red-pilled black man on earth alongside sowell

why do you think he mentions him every other fucking podcast or why he still supports Patrice's family?

What do you expect from a Coalburner?

Bill is a beta-male white guilt suffering liberal that married an unattractive alpha black female that isn't nice to him, doesn't respect him, and doesn't even like him. He did this because deep down he feels he deserves to suffer. He is rich, but I wouldn't trade places with him and have to live with Nia.

Wake-up America.

You're unironically calling some OBESE NIGGER (who DIED from obesity) "redpilled" and WHY?

Is this your betabux turbocuck memes about women popping out of the woodwork again?

A nigger talks shit about a whitegirl and you're on his side? You disgust me.

I can take one look at that fat tub of lard and PROMISE him that the ONLY women he'll have in his life will be golddiggers, can I go be a based redpilled american comedian now?

Fuck off

being a simp for white women
and having white guilt
its not getting any worse than that

He should apologize for that face

You know she will. She can't handle his bants and he's turning into a pussy. On the bright side it will make him funny again

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

And I'm obviously not super informed about our boy Bill here, but can you tell me whether he married a sheboon before or after getting mentored by the sheboon you're talking about?

>Bill Burr

Was it his family who won the superb owl?

Patrice was only fat because he loathed himself for being black

Coco Ono.

Also those double stuffed chocolate dipped oreos

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s

he only married her after Patrice died. Patrice would've told him to fucking run

No arguments, pretty easily foreseen. Didn't say he was good except for the fact that touting his ideas is better than worshipping degenerate whores and letting them use you for your resources or time that they aren't worth. You sound like the cuck if you think any women let alone white women are, on average, good people. Maybe in Austria they are great but I doubt it.

>Patrice would've told him to fucking run
This. Patrice kept Louis & Burr in line.

After he died, they started going down the full out "damn white people are just terrible" path

He married a bitch that committed violence against him. He was clearly out of his right mind.

This desu

>bill thinks he is white
>irish
HAHAHA

he was probably an indentured slave

Burr is only redpilled when it comes to women, stop treating him like some sort of a hero.

I think Bill is playing the long ball, imagine his material after the divorce. Will probably be pure redpills.

Patrice would be rolling in his ginormous grave with how Burr has become so pussy whipped by a nigress.
Disgraceful red headed faggot

him and louie. these fucks buy into jew hollywood become liberal and stop fucking being funny.

listen, we all hate black people as much as you do but if you take a bell curve of black people and go way out to the tips of the tails of the curve you're gonna find a handful of based blacks where lightning has struck. And suddenly you get peanut butter and the cotton gin.

"As I write these lines, I fear I may succumb to madness. I have tried to avoid grappling with my own sanity through distractions like the Monday Morning Podcast, and One Punch Man. But it is all for naught. The negress appeared before me again, screeching of the evils she would inflict upon me...the evils she would make ME inflict upon others....Lord forgive me. My beloved dog, forgive my sins upon you. Know that while it was my hand that did the deed, with was the eldritch abomination with skin like mud that controlled my heart.

I can hear it's horrid offspring. Black as night...It screeches in the distant. I will not heed it. I must not. I must stay hidden.

I feel a presence behind me. I hear the sanity-destroying voice, bellowing," NIQUH YO PASTY ASS UP HERE AGAIN! GET YO WHITE ASS DOWNSTAIRS AND GO MAKE ME SOME DINNUH, FO I KICK YOU ASS, CRACKA!"

I don't even need to turn to see the horror that awaits behind me... Soon..it will all be over...I shall welcome darkness' sweet embrace.

-H.B Burrcraft

you guys are taking this too seriously

I think he's more german than Irish doe

This

> you sound like the cuck
> all women are terrible

> he married her after

well then it's a case closed m'scooterboys, good luck with catching some snazzy deals on those foodstamps, I'm afraid I have to go

by the way (and this is only because I think the permavirgins on this shithole site aren't so bad and because I used to be pretty angsty when I was an underage kiddo as well)

when you listen to some nigger that's spent 50% of his life with prostitutes, and the other 50% with golddiggers and then transfer these "jokes" and "truths" to women in general, you're most definitely gonna have a VERY sad life

partly because you will end up with such women, since you're so focused on them and you loudly joke about them to your friends, and also because you might not see it but

you're the turbocuck

KEK

>being this buttblasted about a nigger
>this much of an insecure Yuro-nigger

How does it feel that an obese nigger in America had a bigger impact on the world, made more money then you will ever make and died famous while you go on rants about him being black on the internet?

>Burr is only redpilled when it comes to women
This meme again

>when you listen to some nigger that's spent 50% of his life with prostitutes, and the other 50% with golddiggers and then transfer these "jokes" and "truths" to women in general, you're most definitely gonna have a VERY sad life

It's akin to believing in Santa Claus so you don't act like a little shit when you're a kid. Yeah, painting women like that isn't telling the whole story but at the end of the day the lessons you learn from Patrice et al., are actually good things to be aware of since they work.

ha

This is an especially hard pill to swallow.

I'll miss the good times we had ol' billy boy.

he's like 80% german

kek

burr is actually the opposite of red pilled, he was starting to understand around 2010-2012 and then abandoned it completely over his fear of being alone

I can kinda sympathize with him, being alone sucks, but lying to yourself is even worse

GETCHO WHITE ASS IN HERE BILLY
>Wha-what's going on Nia? Why is there a tarp on the floor?
YOU FINNA BLAST THIS MUTT BILL
>Jesus Christ, Nia. Can't we just give her away? There's gotta be someone willing t-
GRIP THIS PIECE FOOL
>I d-don't want to d-do this, Nia.
GRAB THE STEEL BUSTA
>It d-doesn't have to b-be like this, honey.
TAKE IT
>I-I love you, baby. You know that.
POP THAT MUTHAFUCKIN DAWG FAGGOT
>Nia, p-please. I ain't built for no bodies, don't make m-
PUT TWO IN ITS DOME VANILLA FACE
>N-Nia
DO IT
>N-
NOW
>[gunshots]
>[German-Irish sobbing]
It's all in the game, Bill.

good god, why the fuck did I bother checking this before leaving

you "learned lessons" from this clown?

I feel like writing something, but I think I've pretty much said it already.

This. I quit listening after she came on the show. It all made sense. Every now and then he'd lean a little left but it's become worst with her.

when you grow up being told to put women on a pedestal your whole life you can learn something from someone like patrice

remember youngfag that Sup Forums, redpills, mgtow, etc wasn't even a thing yet. it may seem obvious to you in this day and age but at the time NO ONE was saying shit like Patrice was

SELL THOSE FUCKING DRUMS BILL

she is physically abusing him and you are all abandoning him. it's kinda sad

Hey nia, tha guy called again
>WHAT GUY HO
T-the one who insists referring to himself as "nia's baby daddy"? W-whats up with that?
>NONE O'YO GODDAMN MUFUGIN HONKEY BIZNES DATS WUS UP WIT DAT BIATCH WUT YOU WANNA GO? STANDIN RIGHT HEAH NIGUH CMON WUT BRING ET
OK OK IM SORRY jeez

kek

GUTT

THAT

MUTT

She probably makes him watch documentaries about egypt and shit like that.

>>>reddit.com/r/BillBurr/comments/6a134d/so_in_2017_we_are_still_condoning_domestic/

Except there's nothing wrong with YOUR girl being YOUR princess jumping up and down on YOUR "pedestal", and please don't confuse inept american-style permavirgin "courting" with caring for someone you like like normal person.

It's pretty much a guarantee, that once you DO find someone who thinks about you the same way you do about them and then these of yours "lessons" come out, you will jump off a bridge one week after getting dumped and cheated on.

I warned you.

i have absolutely no idea who this whiny looking retard is but i'm not surprised that he's a spineless bitch.

Eli Whitney was white

>you will jump off a bridge one week after getting dumped and cheated on.

>blaming this on the male and not the cheating, whoring female

Just kill yourself

he's a kraut you dumb nigger

Yep. Kids mad.

Btw, you've been arguing with me for awhile calling me a cuck because I heard some of Patrice's shit back in the day yet I'm married to a white woman and you're not.

Ol Billy blue shirt eating his own joke

If I were closer to somebody in Bill's situation, it might be different. But I'm just some random user in a different country, what am I supposed to do about his wife physically and emotionally abusing him? It's sad to see, but I'm pretty sure he craves the abuse.

same here, I have a fucking fiancee

I let her speak her mind and accept some of her bullshit woman arguments for the sake of the relationship but we both know that deep down I have the final say on all matters, although I rarely let it proceed to that point

It's pretty easy to sit there and talk shit from the basement, whilst having pretty much 0 contact with people in your life.

As cucked as you want to sit here and be, there is a pretty strong biological impreative inside that tiny head of yours, which trumps all that.

Then there's the very obvious truth and pretty much the very first "lesson" a normal male learns about women.

They're different and they're emotional. The fact that this is still SO HARD for faggots such as yourself to understand, only means that said faggots are liars and have no experience with women.

Cheating/Dumping are pretty much the same thing, and both happen when one partner feels like the other is just not worth it.

You obviously have added insecurities due to being rejected for whatever reason, since "cheating" is your "main" concern, but that probably is another whole topic.

I once heard the russians only drink so much because their genetics learned to crave the struggle that was inflected on them over generations, so being drunk is the only way feeling that kick.

So, why are you still listening?

Not only are you still listening to this fucking podcast YEARS after its prime, you are posting threads about it on a political forum.

Go do something productive, user. If you absolutely MUST obsess over this shitty podcast, atleast start your own podcast on the subject of how terrible Bill's podcast is, so you can profit from your mania.

of course you 4chinsters are married, how could anyone ever doubt that

so do we now have a case of your sad ass picking the first landwhale who bothered to talk to you and then spending the rest of your life being butthurt, or it the case of a lying turbovirgin?

either way, once again I feel like I have written everything to describe your situation and all you're doing now is confirming my beliefs