What would it take for you to stop defending Trump?

What would it take for you to stop defending Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article132479949.html
breitbart.com/texas/2017/05/15/ice-captures-illegal-alien-fugitive-wanted-sanctuary-sex-crime/
constitution.com/another-trump-win-ice-captures-wanted-illegal-alien/
buzzfeed.com/jasonwells/ice-arrests-up-since-trump?utm_term=.qnK5jwYEWZ#.rbq21RperX
pri.org/stories/2017-01-18/more-mexicans-are-crossing-border-leave-us-here-s-one-family-s-story
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/09/illegal-border-crossings-decrease-by-40-percent-in-trumps-first-month-report-says.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/4/illegal-immigration-down-67-percent-under-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When he actually does something wrong

Some sort of legitimate criticism for starters. Muh Russia doesn't cut it, sugar tits.

I'll keep defending him for the rest of this term regardless, he's the US president and deserves my respect.
I guess I won't vote for him if by the end of the term there's no noticeable decrease in immigration, if the wall isn't built I'll be pretty pissed too

if you can ship the criminal 13,3% back to africa i promise you i will stop defending him just for you.

I would stand by Trump even if he declares martial law and executes all of his Democrat opposition. They deserve it.

Never
I will support the god emperor until the day he leaves office and his likeness is chiseled into Mt Rushmore

Fuck off shills

>national embarrassment

Yeah Im a part of the nation and I'm not embarrassed.

When a new guy comes in and things that this is still pro Trump board.
Times change.

Nothing. He's causing chaos and butthurt. Exactly what I voted for.

as long as he makes liberals burn with rage, i will support him.

I fucking hate you liberals, so anything that harms them is good.

>No noticeable decrease in immigration

Are you retarded?
charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article132479949.html
breitbart.com/texas/2017/05/15/ice-captures-illegal-alien-fugitive-wanted-sanctuary-sex-crime/
constitution.com/another-trump-win-ice-captures-wanted-illegal-alien/
buzzfeed.com/jasonwells/ice-arrests-up-since-trump?utm_term=.qnK5jwYEWZ#.rbq21RperX

Here are some of my favourites,
pri.org/stories/2017-01-18/more-mexicans-are-crossing-border-leave-us-here-s-one-family-s-story
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/09/illegal-border-crossings-decrease-by-40-percent-in-trumps-first-month-report-says.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/4/illegal-immigration-down-67-percent-under-trump/

There's already been a noticeable decrease in immigration kek.

Jews and Saudi is our friends, thay are good people and right winged.

This
>It's been Glorious

bombing a syrian air force base

Nothing. If he declares himself supreme emperor of the United States and summarily executes every lying, backstabbing shitstain communist, neocon, and liberal nothing would change my mind. Fuck all those """"people""""

The EU fags don't like him? Good. He's doing what he was sent to do.

I've already stopped defending him.
Maybe I'll reconsider if he starts actually following through with his campaign promises like he said he would. But as of right now, that doesn't look to be very likely. I just can't defend a president that holds a hardliner stance against ISIS and Islamic terrorism, but then goes out of his way to sell over $100 billion dollars worth of American-made weaponry, including bombs, planes, missiles, etc. to Saudi Arabia, their single largest financier. The pictures of him groveling before the Jews in Israel was the final nail in the coffin for me, personally. His behavior really exemplifies just who really runs this country. So I don't see the point in worshiping yet another Jewish puppet.

I adore almost every thing he do. The way he makes it clear. Just epic desu

He mentions the NWO.

Him being a NeoCon

Oh wait

>selling weapons to Saudi Arabia
>settling refugees faster than Obama
>not deporting Mexicans in the millions
>being more involved in Syria than Obama, on the wrong side
>Sucking Israel's dick
Want me to continue?

cuck

back to T_D

Only positive, together with that he is probably slightly better than what Hillary would have been