Why doesn't Trump move Palestinians to the Sinai Peninsula

Be serious with me Sup Forums, forget the genocide and be reasonable for a second. Genocide isn't gonna happen, an Arab Holocaust isn't gonna happen. So what alternative solutions are here to have Jews and Arabs leave each other the fuck alone?

How about this: separate them.

Build a wall, move Palestinians south, have two independent nations instead of a BS fake two-state solution, and fix the problem of Israel and Palestine.

Why isn't this plausible?

The Allies did this for Germans in eastern Prussia.

I think we should move the Israelis to Utah.

>Jews and Arabs leave each other the fuck alone?
not happening. muslims are cunts to eachother and everyone else and jews are cunts to everyone else.

Egyptian land not Arab land. It won't happen.

its long arab by now.. read history. these assholes now breed out the persians in iran, and if the west wont wake the fuk up guess who's next.

Palestine until 1750 was a Christian land, even if it was under ottoman rulers.

Divide Mandate Palestine into a Jewish half and an Arab half seperated by a natural barrier, oh wait.

It is totally imposible
But again it's burger fault
Israel concquered Sinai and USA make them handing it over to Egypt
Then Egypt reconized Israel and bought tons of weapons from USA while before they were a USSR client
Egypt is also the biggest recipient of USA aid outside of Israel to keep them from chimping out

this also, jordania is a fake name, it's palestine
also saudi arabia should give that triangle to jordan cause that looks awful

yes mahmud, im from the jew land. tho im an orthodox christian. and with gods will we take back Constantinople

How about this: FUCK ISRAEL

posible I mean

and with god will it will be again!

Yes and it was an atrocity.

Be my guest, kike larper, take it from the roaches. Go get it.

Did anyone say crusade?

How is this our problem?

in your dreams faggot wahhabi infidel.

Because nobody gives a flying fuck about the Palestinians

Nobody

Not us, not isreal, not Jordan, not Egypt

Nobody cares about them or if they all die

>dude, sorry for taking your land... why don't you forget about it and move to some shithole in the middle of some infertile desert?

Never gonna happen. They both have the same holy sites that they want, further solidifying that the two religions are the same shit just mangled up a bit. You'd have to glass those sites then separate them.

>How is this our problem?

No. Pit them together and kill the winner.

Then take care of christians and sjw. Then niggers. Etc.

Until "one planet, one race, one emperor " becomes reality. Then start the alien genocides. Galaxy shall be ours.
Darwin proved one thing: you win, or you die. No reward for 2nd but a grave.

Lot of killing, True, but hey, it is not as bad as killing human beings.

except we havent invented FTL travel for Humans yet.

>im an orthodox christian
Really? How did you get in? How do I get in? Is there a way to gain citizenship if you sign up for the IDF as a career?

my mom remarried a jew to escape communism cuz she thought jew land is better. and she was right! way better. turn out there many Christians here and not all of them native arabs didn't really asked who got here how... but there are ways. i think IDF is one of them.

>Arab Holocaust isn't gonna happen
Israeli is actually genociding Palestinians right now though.
Also isn't Sinai a desert without any farmable land?

Israel should be moved to Tel-Aviv and and Haifa area - which would have been rightous borders in 1948 if you base it on Jewish populations at that time. Possibly Nazareth too,

Jerusalem should be controlled by the UN.

i wish the jews were exterminating the vile palestinian arabs! nazareth is a shit hole thanks to the islamic and pro palestinian arabs.. the christian ones are okey but they fleeing more and more to jew citys like afula etc..

Because every time the Palestinians have two dollars to rub together they buy explosives and start a "war" on Israel. Propping up a Palestinian state just means providing work for IDF.

I lived in East Talpiyoat a few years ago and ran into loads of Russian Orthodox Jews.

If you read the original constitution for Hamas they specifically reject the label of "Palestinian" as being a Jewish trick and that they considered themselves "South Syrians."

The whole "FREE PALESTINE" meme is just a tool to garner Western sympathy against Israel.

yea.. there loads of them there.. im from the north israel tho. near nazareth. there way more christian here than orthodox jews. they are the only assholes after muslims here the regular jews are ok..

I for one welcome our middle eastern shit posting overlords

>gib oil pls

>They pretend to be an ethnic group because it buys them sympathy
Yes? Your point being?

>move a bunch of rebellious apes right next to the Suez canal.
Do you even geopolitics?

Next Up: Israeli-Mormon conflict

It won't happen man I like Dahab too much to not fight for it

I'm agreeing with you, Hans.
Tov, achi.

hakol be ahava

For starters, Egypt doesn't want them and would never accept them. Pretty much nobody in the ME wants the Palestinians; all the ones who could assimilate to a normal society already moved to Jordan.

Why don't the Israelis all die?

Funerals cost money.