How screwed is the far left, and our media? This is how screwed

Republican candidate Greg Gianforte won the Montana special election.

The man body slammed a reporter from The Guardian. (There is no footage. All I've seen/heard is a recording.) Bodyslammed. A. Reporter.

AND HE STILL WON.

Hell, body slamming the reporter from that liberal nonsense rag probably GAINED the man some votes.

It wasn't too long ago that regardless of political bias or affiliation, assaulting a reporter would have spelled INSTANT LOSS for any candidate.

This is how sick people are of all of the far left, democratic, nanny-state BULLSHIT.

Our media is practically another arm of the Democratic party. (WHY WON'T THEY TALK ABOUT SETH RICH?????) They serve to distract from news, not cover news at all, or spin the news until it's just a plain lie.

Closing my observation by saying JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH.

Lügenpresse gonna Lügenpresse.

I don't know which theory is worse. The idea that people do not believe our media AT ALL and wrote this "body slam" off as more propaganda, and voted for Gianforte... or the theory that people believed he body slammed a Guardian reporter, and voted for him anyway, because fuck the Democrats and fuck their complicit media.

This story will, like all of the others recently, prove to be fake news. Sorry bro, but there doesn't seem to be anything here.

To be fair, 70% of the voting had already been done via early voting.

If not for that, the race would have likely been far closer.

Your looking at it wrong. The guardian twerp ran up to an old man and tried to body slam Greg, and instead bounced off the guy and fell down.

The guardian guy actually trid to kill Greg's election.

Why should we believe what the reporter said if there's no evidence? Should I just be able to say that a candidate stuck his finger up my butthole a week before the election and then he automatically loses?

>WHY WON'T THEY TALK ABOUT SETH RICH?????

Because it's bullshit, dumbass.

This does not surprise me AT ALL.

Well they've tried to do every other style of political assassination, now they are getting physical. Next phase would be to get some minority group to actually use deadly force against someone. blm or something, but since they are out of favor probably an antifa stooge.

88 speaks truth

Greg Gianforte was being assaulted by a whiny Guardian reporter who broke into a private room and was asked to leave. It was self defense. The reporter should spend a few days in jail for his crimes.

>The man body slammed a reporter from The Guardian
Note that the Fox reporter, Alicia Acuna, admitted to embellishing her story about the body slamming and has retracted parts of it.

>It wasn't too long ago that regardless of political bias or affiliation, assaulting a reporter would have spelled INSTANT LOSS for any candidate.

There was also a time that being under active investigation by the FBI would have killed a political career, yet Hillary managed to not only get the Dem nomination, but also won the popular vote.

The minute I first saw this story, and how all the local Montana newspapers were scolding him and renouncing their endorsements, I knew he would win. 100% guaranteed. The media is so out of touch.

>The media is so out of touch
NBC: Nothing But Crap
CNN: Crap News Network
ABC: Always Broadcasting Crap
CBS: Crap Broadcasting System
CNBC: Crap Network Broadcasting Crap
MSNBC: More Stupid Newscasters Broadcasting Crap !

Republicans are are kinda dumb "Huurr da Man is tuff gots my Vote"......is probably what happend

Fox is complete garbage now. They keep people like Hannity and Tucker on, while they quietly chip away at the rest of their reporters, replacing them with liberal cucks.

You are absolutely right. I would add Judge Jeanine to the list. Fox Business is still conservative -- for now;.

>To be fair
>would have likely
you've got a job waiting for you at CNN

>AND HE STILL WON
lel, it's a big plus mark for any politician

>Recording.

What that doesn't show and tell you is exactly where it took place, what happened before, and how aggressively the reporter was moving in his body language.

It's poor form on the part of Gianforte to act so aggressively, but context is key in all matters.

That, and lately the liberal media has been doing nothing but crying wolf one way or another, so they only have themselves to blame if people didn't actually believe that the reporter was bodyslammed. Or if the reporter didn't deserve to be bodyslammed.

Tucker is great. Do his facts trigger you?

Yeah look at Trump. He's under FBI investigation and you faggots are still sucking his dick.

No, I like Tucker a lot. But Tucker is one of a few who are a part of the "conservative beard" of Fox news. The rest of their staff is being gutted and replaced with liberals. Haven't you noticed this?

60% of the vote had already been cast in a heavily republican area. He was going to win regardless short of stomping on a puppy in front of a camera.

Didnt the american media go batshit nuts over that John Mark Karr guy with all that Job Benet bullshit?

Live feed about Britney Spears leaving the hospital and all that other stupid shit

The big difference is Hillary was a candidate seeking office. At one time, the fact that she (personally) was under investigation would have been enough to kill any chance of her getting elected. Trump is currently in office, and while an active investigation of his campaign (not him personally) may hamper his ability to execute the duties of his office, it would require a criminal/impeachment conviction to actually remove him from office.

Do you think Sup Forums would like Trump more or less if he stomped on puppies?

I think he could perform coat hanger abortions in the Oval Office and still have supporters.

This pleases me

>elites investigate man who said he's gonna take down the elites
such a scandal!!!

Katie Hopkins just got sacked - literally the only voice in UK to talk truth
we need to do something - how much would a cable station cost? Have a nominal subscription fee - ideas

Even Fox says that was bullshit though

I like them both. Reporters and their editors have betrayed their sacred mandate. They have become activists first, reporters second. Another way of saying it is that their reporting now serves their activism/political agenda. They rarely even try to hide it anymore. Fuck em'. They should be hung, not just body slammed.

Still waiting on someone's poll numbers to go up because he banged his opponents wife.

There is noise that Newsmax might be stepping up to the plate. Kinda' hard to trust those guys, though, after Chris Ruddy donated $1,000,000 to Hillary Clinton some years back.

It would be nice to see something new formed altogether. The problem is money.

spitballing on this topic is needed - no bullshit thread
money is definitely how the left has controlled the narrative - nominal subcription fee so as not to be beholden to any advertizers

OMG you are using nazi words! 111121111!!!!11111 zomg call the police

The press will defend their own. Fox is not our friends. But no, they do not deny that the reporter came in uninvited and got in greg's face