Just admit it Jews are most based race

They're smart enough to build a wall to keep out the Muzzies and able to preserve their Jewish heritage while living in countries with other races. They're rich as fuck and control the world. White people just wish they were this based.

>posts a race mixing half jew to prove this point

ya, na m8. jews just hate muslims, that's true.

>regular person as hiring officer at company
ill hire the best candidate, or at least no niggers

>jew hiring officers
only hires jews

then you end up where we are no with a shitload of incompetent assholes who got their jobs because they are jews and not skill.

I'd race mix the shit outta her.

They're parasites that leech of other's work. Their place is in the oven.

>Jews
>race
kek

They are just gypsies with a slightly higher IQ. The Jews caused all of the greatest mass murders in European history. Being satanic is hardly something to brag about.

i have this huge boner right now Sup Forums what should i do?

Kek

wtf i love big semetic titties now

>i have this huge boner right now Sup Forums what should i do?

fap

this

loyalty actually means someting to some people still

>infidelity BTFO

I give Israel another 10 years.

I'll admit it.
Israel will never fall.

preach it rabbi

Rationalist Jews like pic related are based. Retarded religious Jews suck.

Jewesses seem to always have big jugs

I admit it. Whites aren't even as smart as chinks because they don't have to be. We control the situation better. The jew has us beat there... Unless of course you don't consider an act of force unreasonable. They can play the victim or be the victim and that is all the power they actually have. The real world has power and not just money, you gem counting pointdexter retards. LMAO. Go take a gas shower, kike.

Citation needed

Yup

how fucking new are you, cuck?
kys kike

JEWS AREN'T A RACE

Jews are inbred cult members

Race takes 10s of thousands of years.

Jews = SCIENTOLOGY IN 1000YRS

This chick has been mixed out with German DNA a thousand times over.

>Jews are inbred cult members

What about whites who fuck their siblings and cousins?

the jews nature come from their tradition. they are bred to be shifty greedy legalists, thats why they have an advantage. No morals or allegiance to civilised law or basic morals. they are all taught to be sociopaths towards non jews and sociopaths are materially successful. even niggers who are drug dealers are materially successful compared to law abiding niggers. nothing to do with IQ everything to do with rat-like nature.

jews are based

That greasy 12YO arab jew already has stretch marks on her titties. Go make a jew baby. You don't have to believe in hell to be in it.

>build a wall to keep out the Muzzies
Not true, they can apply for Israeli citizenship and have as many rights as any Israeli. The fence is there to keep out those who are lazy to apply for citizenship.

>preserve their Jewish heritage
It's merging with Arab and Russian culture, what a nice heritage, right?

>They're rich as fuck and control the world
It's a shithole, I expect the entire country to break down within 20 years from now on based on important factors.

Nice stretch marks.

>perfect rack
>no hips

Is that better?

>''white '' w*men are better

that is why the are in the edge of extintion

We get it already. You're a krautnigger.

>posts a ginger

t. burger

>being a dishonorable parasite
>based
Listen subhuman, you can never understand what our definitions actually mean, so don't even try.

girl in pic is not jew

:)

jews dont do shit

they have holywood some net faggotry on paper and some law firms

rest of biz all protestant run

and protestants getn fed up

>preserve their jewish heritage

Yea not really.

> 27212721

What is he trying to tell us?

>long face

She's the human equivalent of a Borzoi dog

I'd like to squeeze my bree up her cunt, if you what I mean

With those eyebrows, she probably requires more grooming. It's the curse of the hamburglars.

Hmm tell me more.

She's hot in a way like Sarah Michelle Gellar, something seemingly irresistible about her, but as usual look how SMG is 10 years later. She went from perfect to witch tier. Brie will no doubt follow suit.

>What about whites who fuck their siblings and cousins?
"Whites"...

JEWS ARE NOT A RACE!

CHOSEN ARE KOSHER AND ONLY INBREED.

It's an evolutionary adaption. If they didn't they'd die out as a people

Need a quick rundown on this pic

*mongrel kikes

It's two brothers taking a picture together and they look weird.

Based on incest.

Only /trash/ thing about trash is the hungergames roleplay run by retards and pokemon roleplay run by a manipulative transfag

>open marriage is rational

a literal cuck

Aren't Jews just whites, but with a different religion anyways? I don't see them as any different from me, besides the whole hassle of having to keep pork/bacon off the menu when they come for a braai.

>Aren't Jews just whites, but with a different religion anyways? I don't see them as any different from me, besides the whole hassle of having to keep pork/bacon off the menu when they come for a braai.

Seems like Sup Forums doesn't think so

>jews are zionists while being non zionist

leaf, quit being a dumbass. preserving your jew national identity and living in the nation state of someone else are completely mutually exclusive
if there's a jew in your country that's perfectly happy living in north america without any plans to ever immigrate here isn't a zionist jew and as far as I'm concerned is a total fag that's part of the problem

Sarah must have had grade-A tits, no wonder they're bent on preserving the Jewish maternal line.

Man i'd really christianize her kosher cavity