Redpill thread

Been a while since weve had one of these...
Post your best redpills/screencaps.
Heres mine.
Single motherhood is destroying our country.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16050624
lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn/2005/jun/05060606
time.com/2975573/who-hiv-aids-gay-men-homosexual-epidemic-rise/
psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk-of-mental-health-problems-for-homosexuals/0006527
zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/01/20/sexual-abuse-and-sexual-orientation-a-prospective-study/
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X12000610
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence
vice.com/read/the-week-long-meth-fuelled-sex-parties-taking-over-londons-gay-scene
queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/
chalcedon.edu/research/articles/new-laws-set-to-turn-california-schools-into-gay-indoctrination-centers/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/28/gender-bender-day-homosexuality_n_3346285.html
illinoisfamily.org/homosexuality/homosexual-activist-admits-true-purpose-of-battle-is-to-destroy-marriage/
spectator.org/blog/54089/pew-media-biased-towards-gay-marriage
slate.com/blogs/behold/2013/07/15/_you_are_you_looks_at_a_gender_nonconforming_camp_for_boys_photos.html
patheos.com/blogs/publiccatholic/2013/04/the-media-is-not-biased-toward-gay-marriage-it-is-promoting-it/
feministing.com/2010/07/26/glaad-releases-report-on-lgbt-representation-on-tv/
prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This one is a classic. Also OP your image isnt even about single mothers its about faggots.

NiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNigger.

Mine was when I saw this picture and connected it with..

.. This one

Bear in mind that an IQ below 70 is considered a disability in western countries and there you have countries in Africa where at least half of the population is below that level

Ive found that for whatever reason nu-Sup Forums is espexially sensitive to faggot rights. Must be all the redditfugees.
Have a redpill. Have an open mind.
Life Expectancy of Gays 20 Years Shorter
>Gay obituaries closely track officially reported deaths from AIDS. This 2005 study analyzed tens of thousands of gay obituaries and compared them with AIDS deaths data from the Centers for Disease Control.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16050624 lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn/2005/jun/05060606

World Health Organization: All men who have sex with men should take antiretroviral drugs
time.com/2975573/who-hiv-aids-gay-men-homosexual-epidemic-rise/
>The World Health Organization has suggested for the first time that all men who have sex with men should take antiretroviral medicine, warning that HIV infection rates among gay men are exploding around the world.

Higher Risk of Mental Health Problems for Homosexuals
psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk-of-mental-health-problems-for-homosexuals/0006527

Folsom Street Fair 2007
zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/
Sexual abuse and sexual orientation: A prospective study
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/01/20/sexual-abuse-and-sexual-orientation-a-prospective-study/

CDC: 94 to 95 percent of HIV cases among young men linked to gay sex
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

HIV Among Homosexual and Bisexual Men
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/

How Different are the Adult Children of Parents who Have Same-Sex Relationships?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X12000610

Homosexual Men Have Fifty Times Higher Rate of AIDS
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence

`The New Normal` - Meth-Fueled, Weeklong Orgies Ravaging London's Gay Sex-Party Scene
vice.com/read/the-week-long-meth-fuelled-sex-parties-taking-over-londons-gay-scene

Homosexual Indoctrination

Can We Please Just Start Admitting That We Do Actually Want to Indoctrinate Kids
queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/

New Laws Set to Turn California Schools into Gay Indoctrination Centers
chalcedon.edu/research/articles/new-laws-set-to-turn-california-schools-into-gay-indoctrination-centers/

Gender Bender Day At Schools
huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/28/gender-bender-day-homosexuality_n_3346285.html

Homosexual Activist Admits True Purpose of Battle is to Destroy Marriage
illinoisfamily.org/homosexuality/homosexual-activist-admits-true-purpose-of-battle-is-to-destroy-marriage/

Pew: Media Biased Towards Gay Marriage
spectator.org/blog/54089/pew-media-biased-towards-gay-marriage

A Boys' Camp to Redefine Gender
slate.com/blogs/behold/2013/07/15/_you_are_you_looks_at_a_gender_nonconforming_camp_for_boys_photos.html

The Media is Not Biased Toward Homosexual Marriage. It is Promoting it.
patheos.com/blogs/publiccatholic/2013/04/the-media-is-not-biased-toward-gay-marriage-it-is-promoting-it/

GLAAD releases report on LGBT representation on TV
feministing.com/2010/07/26/glaad-releases-report-on-lgbt-representation-on-tv/

These threads always make me feel like killing myself.

This one makes me REEE hard

bump

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED GUYS

They make me feel either complete apathy or give me the desire to completely unplug from society and just live in the country growing my own food.

Right now I feel hungry, though...

Shills sliding/ignoring this thread

88 out of 248 of the respondents that were counted as "Parents are of the same sex" responded that their parents were never in a same sex relationship while they were living with them though they had same sex relationships while they were growing up, ie their parents divorced and they ended up with the straight parent but they were still counted as having parents of the same sex

Source
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
>a. Parents are of the same sex
219 active and 29 withdrawn panelists, from Page 3
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
>S8 Did you ever live with your mother while she was in a romantic relationship with another woman?
40 said no, from Page 4
>S9 Did you ever live with your father while he was in a romantic relationship with another man?
48 said no, from Page 4
Yes, that is the official study results

I dont understand your point...
Faggots, regardless of relationship status, are poor at parenting?

Most gay guys are men but have a disgusting butt sex habit. Dykes are the bottom rung of women. Think trailer trash whales that even niggers do not want.

>I dont understand your point...
The study is bullshit. The gays weren't doing the parenting.

Have a slice of multiculturalism lads

white women's rights was the start of the shit doodoo nig downfall of the western world

Communism is great!

Yeah. 81 out of 200 fifty something.

Were fucked

The first CDC link leads nowhere now, update the pasta with this link

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

this one is pretty simple

This is the biggest redpill that anyone with a working brain will have to eventually accept. But also it means you realize that we're about to be completely overtaken by east asians.

Keep it going boys
Bump

Eventually, yes but probably not in our lifetime

This one is really good at explaining just how much people get fucked by illegal immigration.

Ugghhh.

>we're about to be completely overtaken by east asians.

Nope. It's worth remembering that the 105iq Asian countries don't have populations similar to our own. In the US, at least 10% of the population is black. In Australia we have plenty of Aboriginals.

These groups really skew averages.

Bump

Bump

fight the good fight bong

have another one

This is very good, saved

I'm just saying, look at the advandced cities in China, Japan, and South Korea. They basically look like the future compared to the west, and thats because they are. Something else to note is that these countries will never accept multiculturalism. Without that they'll be able to continue to force their own hand and make sure their own future is best for themselves.

That study looks at lesbos, not single mothers you stupid retard.

Bumb it!!!!

Back to our regularly scheduled cultural enrichment.

weird as fuck I just saw this in my folder yesterday and though I should post it.

Then start telling dads to stop skipping out on their kids. It takes two to fuck a kid up.

Such rich diversity.