GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY

What does Sup Forums think about Trump's little shoving tirade against the Montenegro Prime Minister? I think it makes him look like such a shit Cuck.

honestly I hate him as a president

but this is the kinda shit that made me vote for him

>Out of my way, Montenigger. America First.

Pathetic. Most Americans don't even know what a Montenegro is, I don't get why he would want to bully him.

He probably didn't even know who he was

Alpha as fuck.

He should have body slammed that monte nigger for blocking the leader of the free world.

He let him off too easy.

As a Montenegrin I wish he shoved him down a stairway. Fucking slimy criminal motherfucker.

>I don't get why he would want to bully him

He should be put to death for betraying Russia desu.

It looks like he stepped on Donald's foot, Donald winced in pain while trying to move through.

Donald then said "no problem", PM smiles and chuckles, and that's all that happened.

Stop making something out of nothing.

Nothing wrong with wanting to distance yourself from a corrupt oligarchy. Maybe you should move there if you love it so much more than Germany.

big dick drumpf

But Montenegro is a corrupt oligarchy. People that West supports here are corrupt oligarchs.
What's the difference?

This
/Thread

The weak should fear the strong

It's like that obese kid in school who constantly has to prove himself tough in order not to get beaten up.

It only lasts for so long though, untill all the other kids pounce on him and he becomes a social outcast for the rest of his school years.

A L P H A

You mean people who Montenegrins support. It's not the West who votes in your elections, it's your own people.

Pretty funny.

>Alpha as fuck.
he's just a fuck

>It's not the West who votes in your elections, it's your own people.

The current government barely has enough seats to rule, and that is WITH the muslim party, the bosniak party, the croatian and the albanian party, and AFTER floods of pro-western propaganda in all media.

Your people would for jewish puppets too, so don't give me that bullshit. Democracy is a slimey jewish thing.

>shitty drone argument #45678
Nope. Elections here are directly or indirectly rigged and people who control this piece of land are literally direct continuation of communist party.
There is no chance to change anything here by elections.

I want to add: If the Croatian party (only 1 seat) had any spine and abandoned this corrupt coalition, the government would collapse immediately.

I think people are a bit sick of leaders that aren't brash and commanding. Obama was an embarassing mulatto that was better suited to a middle management position in an office than presidency, so people just reacted by voting in a guy who would whip out his dick and slam it down on the table.

We move between extremes.

The communists at least worked for our national interest, these people are just selling us out. The sold our industry, and now they're selling our honor.

Also this. Last elections they literally created a fake opposition party, and then that fake opposition party saved their rule.
There is no democracy here, only a charade because it would reflect badly on their sponsors otherwise.

This
>balance the budget by spending cuts and cutting tax revenue netting zero benefit
>no wall
>not getting congress to get their ass in gear
>infrastructure plan is toll road bullshit

Still, it's his appeal as a living troll can't be overestimated.

Those communists are long dead. These are their children. And then their children will rule over our children. It's almost like feudalism of sorts.

>The communists at least worked for our national interest

No, communists work for the interests of the 'oppressed'. Every white person in the west is part of the harmful bourgeoisie element.

Trump showed those balkan shits what a real man is

Croatian party was made by them.
It's really pointless to pretend anymore. They will only surrender power if forced. Right now "surrender" is in motion. Except they'll get off free with their stolen money, and still control everything from background.
Only way to fix anything here is to set them up against the wall. Everything else is just pretending.

>Good Goy, we don't need democracy, just believe in the chosen elites

I wanted him to put the boot to all of them steevn seagal style.

flatten the lot

deregulate the economy so all passive agressive bitches starve to death

Yeah because Trump drained the swamp didn't he?

>127209333

Trump is a BULLY. We need to stand up to bullies.

two scoops.

*yawn*

I found it halirious 2bh

What part of America First don't you understand?

Fucking Alpha. Beta bitch Euroshits and Foreigners can't comprehend an American leader that doesn't give a fuck.

>What part of America First don't you understand?
kek

Being in NATO means you're an automatic cuck anyway.

You have to pay to be occupied by US troops. Literally paying the rapist.

>so people just reacted by voting in a guy who would whip out his dick and slam it down on the table.

fucking kek. The straya knows what is up.

Out of my way Montenigger fucking shit

Time to re-teach euro fags the order of things.USA has largest monetary contribution to NATO, they get head of the line and front row at all times.
Back
The
Fuck
Up!

For anyone who ever served, when in close quarters and a superior was walking through, your back was to the bulkhead giving way. No other way about it.

Bravo to our based president for restoring order to the universe.

Yup. We even signed a treaty that if an American soldier commits a crime here local courts don't have jurisdiction.
Balkan states are not real states. They are like modern colonies. US ambassadors here openly give "opinions" (read: orders) to local politicians.
That's fine. If cucks here are willing to take it I have no problems. In few years when I have enough money I'll probably emigrate to Russia.

I fucking love everything they capture this man doing. Trump is alpha as fuck.

The weak should fear the strong

This

Im glad he did it, the only reason he's there is because albanians and Muslims vote for him because hes a fucking cuck. Hes a traitor to the serbian people and should be treated like a little bitch.

canada and others owe USA trillions
you fucking losers need to pay up

I honestly reckon you could have a beer and a laugh with this guy. Something I haven't been able to say about a politician since Bob Hawke.

Must be nice having a politician in charge that isn't an immense fucking faggot. Enjoy yourselves, yanks.

>After the summit the PM told reporters: "It didn't really register. I just saw reactions about it on social networks . It is simply a harmless situation," he told reporters after the summit.
>"It is natural that the President of the United States is in the front row."

I am enjoying every laugh. I am still holding out for the wall because frankly it's the reason I voted for him.

It still isn't going to spoil the daily laugh he gives me.

>It is natural that the President of the United States is in the front row.

As it should be. You don't pay premium tickets for a concert and sit in the nose bleeds.

Maybe if Foreign fucking shits want to be up front they should throw in some of their cuck bucks

It's not like Hillary or Jeb were going to give you a wall anyway, so you may as well enjoy this situation.

This guy is trolling hard with a presidential seal. His overseas trips are god tier.

Few monthes ago russia plotted to kill Montenegro dude... :D

I like trump desu desu

Nah that was literally invented bullshit.

How are you even a country? Honest question.