I think you guys missed the entire purpose of Far Cry 5. It is to make you feel the way people of color feel

I think you guys missed the entire purpose of Far Cry 5. It is to make you feel the way people of color feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iP4WAs4Oh2s
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/05/150507135919.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
youtube.com/watch?v=-FBiqKCH-bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inferior? Then it didn't work.

Can't wait to crack some cumskin skulls in FarCry 5.

Who the fuck is Brian wu?

SHUT THE FUCK UP WHY DOES ANYBODY CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I dont mind white vs black video game but i know its going to be so cliche and predictible.

Trannies don't understand I can simply choose to not buy games that become political propaganda.

I wait the dlc that allows you to play the villain

I literally thought PoC meant piece of crap until now. Not joking

>"""our""" industry

Fuck off, Wu.

Nobody in the gaming community accepts what you or your retarded twin Anita Sarkeesian has to say about video games because you two don't even PLAY them, you just complain about them.

Humans can't feel like animals.

Holy shit her fucking arms, they're wider than mine

You cannot look at that profile picture and tell me she is a natural born female

>PoC
>Piece of Crap
>People of Color
sounds synonymous to me.

I know, I'm so offended by that video game that I'll never buy.....

I'd boycott it but it wouldn't really mean anything since I don't buy shooters anyway.

Can we crowd fund an FPS that's either world war 2 where you get to play as the Wehrmacht and it shows how the Germans were the good guys? Or a modern FPS where you get to play as a Spetznas fighting Jew proxies and eventually getting to the root of the (((problem)))?

The last ubisoft game I purchased was rainbow six vegas back in 2006. I won't be buy any of their shitty games anytime soon.

People of "Color" are the color of crap

I like to call them "pocs" because they are a pox on humanity

So they admit that the purpose is to target white people?

">she" is taking the bait just like a lot of faggots in the board have. It look fun. I'm going to create a jesus character and kill me some sinners

A brave young lady, talented video game dev and a promising and talented politician.

Holy shit, thats my dream as well.

Play as the Wehrmacht and make Europe great again.

Why are these fucks so upset about whites? I'm a white male, in shape, but a manlet, and I don't understand what I did wrong so people make video games wanting to kill my short likeness in vidya. What is their real goal? More food stamps? I'm confused. I need a beer.

Aye. Truly a visionary

youtube.com/watch?v=iP4WAs4Oh2s
you might like this.

KEK

Are Japanese not considered poc?
Because everyone loves Japanese games
I don't get this retards point.

wtf

is that Cosmo?

Your doubles warrant making the effort to enlighten you:
You are in a board meant for political discussion. In the current society you live in, per your assigned country flag, all the types of media bombard your population with propaganda and its agenda it's paid by agents seeking either the destruction of you and your peers, or an increment in their power to control you. You don't need to give a damn about videogames to understand there is research and statistics behind the fact that a considerable percentage of the population plays them, and therefore is (and has been) ripe for agenda-exploiting.
That's because too many people who will claim they're disgusted by the propaganda still buy the product. It's a sad reality.

Your country is a cartoon m8

At least it's not anime.

Did you just deadname xir?

exterior like fish eggs interior like suicide wrist rags

You need to lift, bro

You can see in the trailer that some of the cultists are black though.

I have never bought any Far Cry game and despite the obvious propaganda I was keeping open the possibility of getting the new one.

Now that I see these are the type of people shilling for the propaganda in it. I will DEFINITELY not be getting it. I fucking despise these people and can't let them win.

I'm so stoked to have my own Waco simulator desu, I hope that I can play as an ATF agent

So are the cultists like the Klan? Are they raycust?

>too many people who will claim they're disgusted by the propaganda still buy the product
That's a valid concern. And you're most likely right.

But there is still hope in the long run that the franchise will get such bad reputation that it destroyed itself.
Either way, we have things like refunds on steam now, so it's getting better and better when it comes to punishing publishers/developers.

I have a job and dont beat my wife and kids. Far Cry is gonna have to try harder.

why would anyone want to play a video game designed to make you feel shit, they're meant to be fun

>cis male trangenders marry asian men
This is a thing. At least they both will never procreate.

It is a far cry game

and in every far cry game it is always the villain who is the most interesting and sympathetic character.
Wasn't the last Villain a stand in for an Asian Pinochet?

Why is everyone so butthurt over this but didn't care about Bioshock Infinite which was an anti-white, anti-right-wing, anti-Tea Party game as well?

>That truck.
>Chevy Custom Deluxe.

Yup, it's America alright.

I'm in.

Yeah, but Pagan did nothing wrong.

It's an ongoing attempt to conquer and control everything that falls within the category of (((media))). And weaponise it as propaganda.

They already control almost everything else, from news channels to comic books, to hollywood, to netflix. So they want the rest too.

Or I'm just not going to spend any money on it

Because most white people live in peace and we can't have that now can we, libcucks have to bring all their gay fucking crime and problems with them everywhere they go

oh its not a game for amusement? i wont spend my imperial dollaridoos on it then.

that doesn't really answer why anyone would buy it

When there is no alternatives left, and they control all entertainment, you kind of have no choice.

Like I said: Ongoing attempt. They are working on getting there.

Bioshock infinite had the (little) twist to it, that as soon as the Revolutionaries take over and kick out le ebil white man, everything turns into brutal, blood stained anarchy, e.g. a gigantic Shithole.

any way to fund it anonymously? I'd never fund that shit if my donation was public.

Lol what everybody hated that game.
I bought it and barely made it through the first 20 minutes without uninstalling

she has a point,

>It is to make you feel the way people of color feel.
Why would I want to spend money to feel shitty?

Go back to the board specifically designed for your children's entertainment medium. This is neither politics nor current events.

everyone knows the japanese are perverted misogynists so their games don't count, until they are needed to count for some other point

Jesus fucking Christ, who the fuck cares what color are some guys in a fucking VIDEO GAME

I liked it.

For some reason I never completed Bioshock I though.

>It is to make you feel the way
>people of color
>feel
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/05/150507135919.htm

there will always be the old games, i haven't really enjoyed many new games but still have fun with the old ones i grew up with and the best part about it is the old ones are all free

Just saw the trailer. I don't get that tweet at all. The premise have to be 1. you get to take down a cult or 2. you get to help a cult take over.

I don't get what this has to do with race. I would enjoy playing both scenarios. Videogames (just as books, tv-series and films) is fantasy. It is not supposed to reflect real life. I think the cult-people seem very bad-ass, either a worthy opponent, or someone to roleplay as.

>Bioshock Infinite which was an anti-white, anti-right-wing, anti-Tea Party game

It really wasn't. It was an anti-extremism game. Bioshock games aren't anywhere near as deep as people try to portray when they claim that they feature some bias. Their stories can literally be summed up as "if you go too far with an ideology bad stuff happens". They're like centrist circlejerks.

I can't wait to shoot & rape women in BF1 desu

I'm black and I've never had a problem with killing blacks in a video game. Retarded libs are making this about whites when that's not the case, otherwise whites would have complained about far cry 3, where you kill white mercenaries on your way to kill a white crime lord. No, this is about setting the game in rural area, in a red state, and having the antagonists essentially be white, conservative people, in a point in time where liberal disdain for rural areas is at an all time high, and then pretending that this is GOOD and FAIR

Makes me feel about who has the most guns and the best training in using them.

>our industry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whites ARE the ONLY people of colour, the fuck are they talking about?

>niggers
>brown-black, same eyes and hair

>asians
>white-yerrow, same eyes and hair

>whites
>red - blonde - brown - black hair, various dfferent eye colours and shades of various white skin - from pale white finnish to more tanned one of iberia

i haven't played since far cry 3

which sucked ass

Wtf, I'm transracial now. Does anyone have some shoe polish I can borrow?

i loled

>how our industry has made poc feel

left out?

Modern Ubisoft games are the contemporary version of collectathon platformers. But with even less substance. Why do people still play them?

>be black
>there's no Farcry where you're in the slums of Memphis
>Ubisoft thinks Farcry 2 in Africa is relatable to me though

I hate SJWs

I'm more concerned with how these cultists managed to mount internal machine guns inside a DeHaviland floatplane right where the fuel tanks are supposed to be.

negroplasty now!

Except it wasn't. The game painted the minority rebels in the same negative light as the Columbians. BioShock was against extremism in general and the games always had a "the extremes of both sides are bad" message

>there was a far cry after 1
>there were 4 of them

We look so badass tho

It's just a game for god's sake. Get a grip on yourselves.

Pagan literally did nothing wrong and you can justifiably say that the main character made things worse for everyone except for the terrorist leader he chose as his puppet.

>be chink
>play Shadowrun Hong Kong
>have fun killing chink thugs
>play Sleeping Dogs
>have fun killing chink thugs (and extorting innocent chinks)
>play Far Cry 4
>have fun killing chink thugs
What does "she" expect me to feel?

Develop empathy? All it develops for me is an even deeper hate for commies and minorities.

Thank you Captain Obvious

Man I remember far cry 2 , they had commie nigger faction guys saying shit like

>so what we steal the medicine and kids won't get it
>too bad, so sad

it would never pass today, apart from many other things in it

I loved Blood Dragon desu senpai

>Hurr durr, it's just a game stupid
Yeah, a game with a 100 million dollar budget financed by the left. It's not about skin color.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

Seriously, I have no kinship with those animal natives. If ubisoft was trying to appeal to me, they'd make a game set in Detroit where I play as a regular black man trying to get by in a city full of drug pushing and drug using animals, and dealing with politicians who'd rather fatten their own pockets and play the race card than roll up their sleeves and go to work

>play GTA
>kill whites, blacks, mexicans, asian
>feel nothing because its just a fucking game

>exterior like fish eggs interior like suicide wrist rags
DOOR STUCK

>MADE minorities feel

ah yes
sorry mr wu
but this is the great misunderstanding
no one FORCES anyone to feel anything
you alone are in control of your own emotions
same for every person

>Obligatory bow
>scripted plane scenes
>Copy paste Vaas characters
>tamable wild animals
>"customizable" (read color swap and scope change) guns

Its going to be shit

>a game set in Detroit where I play as a regular black man trying to get by in a city full of drug pushing and drug using animals, and dealing with politicians who'd rather fatten their own pockets and play the race card than roll up their sleeves and go to work

See now this...I'd play this

youtube.com/watch?v=-FBiqKCH-bY

>we went to montana and saw a bunch of people that didn't trust the government and wanted to be left alone, so we tried to show why that thinking is wrong