How much rape can this white boi withstand...

How much rape can this white boi withstand? Do you think it's fair that American prison sentences automatically include rape and sometimes AIDS, even for petty crimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A#t=2318
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Donaldson_(activist)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd_o6s1l2mo#t=871
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He already is HIV+ and he already had anal sex

That sounds like a horror movie more than anything.

Or a fucked up novel.

This prison experience alone will change him, just look at him! He will cower in fear and think about what he did the entire time he's in the slammer.

Someone will find out if he did something once he gets out and if he does well then he's screwed plain and simple.

Plain and simple.

He's cute. Who is he?

BAMN will have him out on bail before you know it.

Not at all, he'll have a great time in there, he's down with the niggers, they'll protect him.
youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A#t=2318

Former inmate here. The only time I witnessed (sort of) a rape in there it was too gay fags. Rape as a terroristic thing could happen if he fucks up and gets into debt. He will most likely get a beat down at some point though because he is obviously too opinionated

i wonder if he'll try to bash fash in prison, at 5'11 140lb

I hope the niggers get him. I hope the niggers with a large bike locks would shove as many bike locks as possible in his anus

stop spreading the 5'11" lie... from the video footage he's 5'6" tops

>Do you think it's fair
Silly faggot.

>Imma crack dis dude on the head cuz he doesn't think like and agree with me!

>FAIR

so for cracking someone on the head you think it's justice that he gets 20 years, 3,000 rapes *conservative), and AIDS?

That's just wrong.

Not up to what "I" think, What does the law "SAY"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Donaldson_(activist)

>what is attempted murder

2 and a haf rape maybe 3

Did he get arrested?

yes, google it burger

sauce on this pls.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

Who are you to judge love?
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd_o6s1l2mo#t=871

Its not about cracking someones head you retard.Its about cracking someones head because he doesnt submit to your imagined authority to be a fucking communist.

Really a great example of the paternal racist left

> 'But I also had a strong feeling of guilt and responsibility. I was the reason that he would not be in Norway anymore, but rather sent to a dark uncertain future in Somalia. I see him mostly like a product of an unfair world, a product of an upbringing marked by war and despair.

The poor nigger isn't responsible for his actions. He doesn't know any better.

Fucking hell.

Fuck this guy. Hopefully someone schlocks him a few times so he can see what's up.

Yes, but only because he wore a mask like the rest of the fucking antifa cowards.

Have you seen this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

sharing this on kikebook

>How much rape can this white boi withstand?
This is the real rape culture

Yup.

Mostly he will get punked or get his ass beat for his commissary.

He will experience cultural enrichment, diversity, socialized medicine, free food, free housing, free education, and a perfect redistribution of his wealth. Really, it should be his dream come true.

Anyone know his actual sentence?