Coptic Christian Genocide

Coptic Christians are massacred by gunmen on a bus journey to visit an ancient Monastery.
25 killed and 26 injured
About a month after 45 were killed in a church suicide bombing.
The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for both.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4544554/23-shot-dead-bus-carrying-Coptic-Christians-Egypt.html

Many more just google...

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

It's the 10th story down on most news outlets.
My people are being genocided by the same people attacking Europe.

We have the same problem. Force them not to ignore this.
These attacks also destroy the narrative that Islamic terror is the West's fault. They killed us because they want a caliphate. They killed us purely for our identity. This is genocide.

Please help. Spread this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYiJF5OCgFQ&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm on 'vacation' right now.

My family has lived in the city involved for generations; built schools orphanages and hospitals...

I blame the West

t.Corbyn.

Noone gives a shit about those who are in real danger, I've read about this massacre and it made my blood boil. Fucking hypocrisy of Europe is outstanding.

inb4 not all Muslims

Sup Forums doesn't care because no true scotsman bipratisanship - dey dont look too whyte to me

You think MSM cares? The normies?
Pffft

>mfw Larping "Christians" on Sup Forums wring their hands over Coptic Monophysite heretics being murdered, even though they've been BTFO by the entirety of orthodox Christendom since the council of Nicaea.

Protip, don't be a minority.

So Sisi doesn't really care, right?

Another false flag blaming Muslims for crimes the Mossad commits.

Both are Arab chrisitians and white Christians and Arab Muslims and white Muslims are the sworn enemy of Israel and the Jews.

What a (((cohenidence)))!!!

Gulf Cooperation Counsil = GCC = Genocide Coptic Christians

BTW, nobody cares about them.

Muslims dindu nuffin, we wuz good bois, be a good kaffir and we'll kill you last.

Eat shit and kill yourself.

>Giving a shit about shitskins
Get your priorities straight. You have one duty in this world and that is to your race.

bump

bump

God have mercy...
Christ's Chhrch is of martyrs, the Orthodox.

Maybe they should leave instead of causing trouble in Muslim homelands, the Muslims have suffered enough at the hands of christians already.

>the Muslims have suffered enough at the hands of christians already.

Ok, I'm out of this shit.

>Muslim homelands
>Muslim homelands
>Muslim homelands

Fucking paki

bump

Anybody who isn't brainwashed into sucking Islam's dick is nationalist, meaning nobody will band together to help those that need it if they're not in the same region. I'm sorry to say this, but it's over.

The world is dying, and nothing we can do can save it. Nobody wants to save it. Everyone wants to destroy everything because nothing is worth fighting for. We're all tired of the blood and meaningless arguments. Those who still have hope are too few in number and isolated to save anything, and even if they tried they'd be silenced or resisted by the nihilists that call for humanity against evil.

Close your eyes and let the fall of everything wash over you. After it's done, we can pick up the pieces.

I know this is bait but you should kill yourself either way

You made ISIS.

is there a legal way to support Hezbollah/Iran? They are literally the only people willing to fight to defend Christians in the Middle East. Everyone else supports the israel/saudi axis that funds these bastards.

if Hezbollah brought Christmas to the Christians of Aleppo, maybe they can do it for the Copts.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYiJF5OCgFQ&

Your dead cult will be removed from this earth Abdul

Reported to the FBI

MAY JESUS CHRIST BRING PEACE TO THE PEOPLE OF EGYPT IN SHAA ALLAH

I care m8, but nobody will do a fucking thing, the chances of GB joining in the assault on Raqqa are zero, and they've just blown up kids with a full cell.
The kurds defend religious minorities, but....Egypt. The only thing you can do is form militia and protect your own, or die on your knees.

but lets forget the fact that the US and Israel funds these groups , and the fact they bomb innocent people everyday

Why don't christcucks be like alpha muslims and kill unbelievers non-stop with bazookas and IEDs?

Rhetorical question of course. Your religion is for pussies.

Do you know who doesn't give a shit about Christians dying in the Middle East or other parts of the world? The Pope.

Fucking worthless Pope. He'd rather talk about how walls are bad and how Europe needs more economic refugees.

I'm surprised that none were kidnapped as sex slaves.

Well, considering Jesus was a Jew. . .

I appreciated your bait.

fuck off cunt, just because it wont be easy like your japanese video games doesnt mean it isnt worth the fighting

Part and parcel.

That's because the pope isn't Christian. If there ever was a false prophet it'd be him, and if there ever was an antichrist it'd be the Catholic church.

To be fair, only Catholics follow the P*pe.

News in LA was "26 people killed in attack".

Sanitized the fuck out of the story.

coptic dogs

fate of all traitors

I genuinely wish you the best of luck.

You're not going to do anything either.

Im glad that muslims are dying in millions.

At the end of the day we are all christians.

Doesn't matter if youre catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, Coptic, Syriac etc. we all believe in Jesus Christ (pbuh).

So we have to stand together to face the threat instead of mocking each other.

In Sha Allah we will succeed amin