Question to fellow tinfoilers about pic related. Are those both social experiments of some sort...

Question to fellow tinfoilers about pic related. Are those both social experiments of some sort? If yes what are they testing?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=fidget spinner stuck in ass
now8news.com/man-gets-fidget-spinner-stuck-anus/
youtube.com/watch?v=0cZ8-RgtrP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only parallel I could find from these two images is groupthink. One being a fad the other being a literal group dare.

Fidget spinner being a social experiment is about as retarded as saying any other trend is.
However, blue whale challenge was a social experiment. The russian wanted to see whether or not people would follow it. How far they'd actually go.

What's with the whale?

Oh you don't know?

A 50 day challenge of self-harm, where once you've said yes, supposedly the guys behind it know everything about you. If you don't do the challenge and send them proof they'll kill you. Basically self-harm intensifies, you start living out near-death experiences and in the end you kill yourself

>muh russians
it was Jews

But there's something strange about both:
-the fidget spinners are being promoted down here even on women's magazines, out of nowhere, they barely sell them here to booth and we don't even have the ADHD shitstorm to justify it
-blue whale thing, same thing, promoted heavily on newspapers but other than "sources" no actual proof exists unless a Sup Forums tard telling you to kill yourself on the internet counts as one or a teenager cutter is something new and unusual

Same like bucket challenge, or twerking, or that mannequin shit, or the harlem shake, or Kylie dick suckin lips, or that ugly / transition / "beautiful" shit, or ...they're laughing at us.

They are fucking laughing at us.

Yes. I too don't believe in blue whales.

google.com/#q=fidget spinner stuck in ass

Sounds like some creepypasta bullshit, who would be gullible enough to believe that? Also why would fidget spinners be some shady psyops experiment when it's literally just a marketing-driven toy hype?

Anyone willing to go along with this is a fucking idiot and was likley to die through other means.

Apparently people are gullible enough

>30-49 is all the same shit
They aren't the most creative people out there, are they?

What's unusual is that the spinners are stupid in concept and from my point of view a toy that doesn't promote socialization, with pogs you had to challenge your friends, with yo-yos same shit, with these the fuck are you going to do? Spin them faster?

>cut yourself
>watch scary movies at DUDE WEED o'clock

this is pretty lame and not particularly creative. clearly the work of some dumbass teens.

Stop advertising your gay little toy here you faggot.

Spinners are being promoted to get retards to induce self-hypnosis, typical mind control stuff. It's a dreidel for goyim.

>-the fidget spinners are being promoted down here even on women's magazines, out of nowhere, they barely sell them here to booth and we don't even have the ADHD shitstorm to justify it
That's most likely because they sent too many to the rest of the eurocucks and they need somewhere to offload the rest of them. Or they're testing the market.

I really don't see fidget spinners as some grand social experiment, I think they're just some shit that people are trying to peddle using one of the latest buzzwords. In the 90's it was shit like dude radical gnarly moves bro and now in the 10's it's autism awareness pls no bully.

A 27-year-old man managed to get his fidget spinner irretrievably lodged in his anal cavity, forcing him to scream ‘medic’.

now8news.com/man-gets-fidget-spinner-stuck-anus/

>I really don't see fidget spinners as some grand social experiment

Dumb burgers will dumburger...you fuckin kike slaves...dumb beyond belief...

im autistic

Sound like Eugenics program

Was it still spinning?
Do you feel anything different when you play with it? Do you feel more yelding towards other people?

Yes you are.

They're not social experiments. They're economic experiments.

>4:20
what fucking retard made this gay shit

I feel more autistic when I play with it

Contrarianism. They want to see how many people think a toy is proof that younger generations are objectively worse.

Who cares?

I saw a grown fucking man playing with one of these things during a university class yesterday.

Fucking American culture is absolute shit, it is a metastasizing cancer that has spread all over the fucking world.

>Blue whale game
This always reminds me of jenkem.

Not the most flattering video for that lady

Apparently I do, it's a piece of plastic more akin to a tool than a toy with no apparent functionality that is plastered all over the internet, tv, newspapers and magazines, out of nowhere for no apparent reason. Same shit with the blue whale stuff, other than the list of rules that was posted in this thread I haven't seen anything else as proof other than basic trolling and it's supposed to happen on the internet so how in the fuck there aren't detailed convos and videos outside of russia?

And those spinnaz remind me of the fingerbox craze

Fidget Spinner is just another way the Jews have found to profit off of circumcision (causes anxiety, ADD/ADHD and autism)
Blue Whale is probably some Russian user 'avin' a giggle
I wish I still had mine

The blue whale things looks like something someone on Sup Forums made to see if people are really stupid enough to do it. I've never heard about it till right now what worries you so much about it?

Daily reports from "sources" down here of kids trying this stuff to which the obvious answer of the politicians is not that the teens are retarded but that the internets needs more regulations. There's even a new thing IIRC called fire fairy that targets kids under 9 yo that's starting to get propped up, again with no proof other than a grainy screenshot from cykaland

They're already corrupting the youth watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=0cZ8-RgtrP0

Addendum to previous post to understand how much shit is going on: they recently made a anti bullies law after some suicidal teen, in said law a 14 yo can ask the internet polees to shut down a site no question asked

The internet is a spooky and yet retarded place.
>cut yourself repeatedly
>HURR OK
>draw a whale
>DID I DO GOOD?
>cut yourself some more

I hope they lose the razor blades in their thick, stupid arms.

welp, self hypnosis dreidel confirmed

the guy that supposedly made it up literally said he's trying to get degenerates to kill themselves because he thinks we've thrown natural selection to the wayside

Better than Kanye