Get it through your thick fucking skulls Sup Forums

Get it through your thick fucking skulls Sup Forums.

Not. All. Muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaUhR-tRkHY
youtube.com/watch?v=X9rTbh4a57o&
archive.is/z5mqv
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope Geert wins your next election.

Sup Forums doesn't hate all muslims, just those who leave their shitskin countries

Seriously, has any muslim ever given an answer to why they keep repeating "religion of peace" when their book clearly, specifically states that it's in fact not a religion of peace?

>monster

The irony being that a metaphorical monster is a human being who was corrupted by something to commit acts of violence... Almost as if there was this ideology, which essentially pushed young and frustrated men to lash out in violence in the name of said ideology...

EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. ONE.
MUST. DIE.

#NotAllNazis

Kill. All. Muslims.

fixed it

a muslim monster

It was a muslim monster.
Dont pretend it did not play a part.

>>>/Turkey/
>>>/GroenLinks/
>>>/FuckOff/

das rite, kuffr. Don't get any ideas.

Islam is peace. Now bow down to Allah.

Sorted trips of truth

It was a monster and a muslim

present me your throbbing cock abdul!

It's not a dichotomy. Muslims are monsters.

Play the same card whenever a christian does something bad.

>Muslims are monsters.

That the problem with semantics. Theyre just people who happen to be brainwashed since birth into believing certain things, which "allow" them to bomb Westerners.

hey a libcuck. normally i only have to show this to conservicucks on lgbt.
youtube.com/watch?v=IaUhR-tRkHY

Watch ALL of it.

Not all Germans were nazis. We still locked them up and banned them from entry. Seemed to work then

Yay kitten

Theyre testing how fucking retarded you have to be to buy something to enable your fidgeting.

Yeah it's just a coincidence it all happens to be muslims who do this

youtube.com/watch?v=X9rTbh4a57o&
ah shit, wrong video. that ones neet but this is the actually important one.

Doesnt seem to work, some british teens died instead tho

Islam teaches that martyrs will be forgiven all their sins. This is why you see lots of gay, promiscuous, alochol drinking muslims who end up terrorists.

EMPORER TRUMP SAID TO NOT CALL THEM MONSTERS. THEY ARE LOSERS

LOSERS
O
S
E
R
S

>yes
>all
Muslims

ask they don't agree with the actions of the radicals.
>they just dont hav ethe balls to do it themselves

You can deny reality but you can't deny the consequences.

And when you go to war with the USA, we don't send 330,000,000 people at you either. We send about 1%.

So yes, all muslims. Their perfect man is a psychotic homicidal pedophile. That makes them all monsters.

Would they be saying the same thing had he been an American Christian?

All Muslims may be monsters, but that does not imply that all monsters are Muslims, you bigots. #NotAllMonsters

Man that snake is so fucking beautiful it's hypnotizing holy baby jesus.

only a tiny amount of sharks bite people. c'mon Sup Forums just go take your children and swim in shark infested waters

IT WAS A MONSTER NOT A MUSLIM
>what's the difference?

horseshit/10
best i can do

also: no true scotsman fallacy

I prefer evil muslim loser.

youre right. its Semite behaviour not muslim behaviour.

It wasn't a monster it was a loser.

"Mommy! There's a Muslim under my bed!"

PMSL.....NOT ALL MUSLIMS......BUT EVERYONE BEING KILLED IN THE MIDDLE EAST ARENT MUSLIMS YOUR RIGHT....THEY ARE ALL CHRISTIANS THAT ARE BEING KILLED.....AND IT IS MUSLIMS DOING THE KILLING .....LOOKSNUP THE WORKD "KILLING" IN A DICTIONARY TO FIND THE TERM "PEACEFUL" ......STILL CANT FIND IT......CAN YOU AHMED.....?......

CATCH CANCER AND DIE MOHAMMED.

POISON ALL HALAL MEAT AND SET UP A STALL AT EUROPE'S AND AMERICA'S LARGEST EID FESTIVAL TO KILL AND POISON AS MANY MUSLIMS AS POSSIBLE.

shut up nerd

Some bees make honey
Some bees pollinate flowers and food crops
Some bees will sting you
Some bees will swarm you and kill you

I choose to be prudent and not keep bees in my house

I'm not going to call them monsters because they'd like that. Instead I'll call them losers. They are losers. Muslims are losers.

Niggers have been getting away with shit in the USA for years. History has shown that our European leaders have no intention of admitting there is a problem in the Muslim community. Civil war will destroy the West and the Chinks will take over

>Not. All. Muslims.
DOES. NOT. MATTER.
Fuck them. All of them.

GOT IT
People NOT FROM THE COUNTRY YOUR FROM
IN YOUR COUNTRY
WE GOT IT

Fuck off with your tagiyya, Achmed.
All muslims have to leave Europe.

This

>libs stand buy #notallmuslims but treat #notallmen as a joke

Reminder.

HAHAHA
good.

so you be sayin...it was nigs? shieet
it was a muslim as always either a nig muslim or a brown muslim they have nothing to lose they are weak links of western socity

Bees wouldn't swarm and kill you if you didn't invade their nests, America.

10 days in mspaint

>The literal identifiers of the No True Scotsman argument are making the No True Scotsman argument

YOU MELISSOPHOBIC SCUM

It's so strange to me the manner in which Muslims approach these attacks.

If Christians were habitually responsible for bombing and stabbing attacks throughout the West, I would expect it to experience an alienation and distancing, in that, people would likely begin to leave the Church and be wary of the potential extremism within. In stark contrast, Muslims double down and instead distance those who do acts (in the name of Islam) as not being a part thereof or not representative of the whole.

In the case of Islam, it's never the religion that is the problem, it's the people. This however, does not hold any degree of water given the consistent commonalities among extreme groups and individuals borne out of Islam. The discussion is less about "not all Muslims" and more so "enough Muslims do", which is the central problem. It doesn't matter if there are over a billion so-called peaceful Muslims, country to country, one demographic to another, similar attacks and evens occur. If it is that Muslims do not have a higher propensity to commit such acts, then we must ask, 1) is the religion responsible 2) is the community responsible. If people claim that Islam is not the problem, then we must look to the community, which is how we end up at Islamic schools, which teach otherness and hatred of the kaffir. These are all choices, one chooses to follow Islam, one chooses to entrench themselves in the religion, culture and community. Claiming that you are implored to only speaks truth to that the Islamic community is a repressive entity that allows these dangerous men to spin out of control without receiving proper help. To this end then, every Muslim who knew a person who committed an attack is directly culpable for not informing the authorities that they were around a religiously radicalized and unstable individuals.

In other words, every Muslim is responsible for the failure of preventing a fellow adherent from committing an act of terror.

>hurrrrr durrrr le ebil terorist MUSLIMZ r 2 blayme for everything!

When in reality, pic related

You shitbag should read how those muslims think.
archive.is/z5mqv

They do not integrate. They ruin Europe. They all have to leave. Every last one of them should fuck off.

Why are you guys responding to a bait, slide thread? saged.

>It was not a muslims
Then why were there found pieces of towel all over the place of the explosion?

This should happen but it won't and it's a damn fucking shame.

It's too late, but now you know.

You are a hero user

>Not. All. Muslims.
How many Muslims?

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

ALL.

No different than beating a person on the street then offering them a trip to the hospital and calling it "charity".

===Daily Reminder===

The Quran justifies terrorism.

Chapter (8) sūrat l-anfāl (The Spoils of War)

Verse (8:12)

When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=12

>It's all white people
>it's all men
>it's all conservatives
>it's not all muslims
Wut

why can't people apply the "not all muslims" meme to not all muslims being misunderstood and cheated into a life of terrorism?

Not All Muslims

have the right to live in Christian western countries

Fuck Off

not not all

Not integrate, they should.ASSIMILATE.

So you agree it was a monster, and you agree he was a muslim.
So we seem to have a bunch of Muslim Monsters lately killing in the name of religion, and no other religious group seems to be doing the same thing.
Just this week Egypt just had Muslims killing several groups of Coptic Christian Egyptians for no reason other than Islam.

A.LARGE.NUMBER.OF.MUSLIMS.
Get that through your head shitbags. Hunt down your troublemakers now or get glassed with them later.

>Not all muslims, not all muslims
Last time I heard "a bad apple spoils the barrel", was it not?
How many are "enough" muslims?

What the fuck are you talking about? They have to get the fuck out, the only good foreigners in your country are those you put in labor camps. especially from thirdworld shitholes

You pointed out the idiocy of muslims in a logical and sane way. More posts like this are needed on here

That was a Sikh taxi driver reeeeeeeeeeee. The doc was also probably a Sikh

>Muslims
>where their religion demands them to kill their daughter if she is raped before being married to restore family honor
>actual rapist goes free

Yeah, they sure seem like stand up people if you like rape op.

>all lives matter
no lives matter unless they're family, close friends or patients under your care.

Good post.

In the UK we've got a counter terrorism strategy called Prevent and part of it was that it encouraged people in the muslim community, in schools, mosques etc, to report suspect behaviour and beliefs to them but the muslim "community" came out against it, called it racist and bigoted and that it was treating all muslims as suspects and criminalising children etc.

They actively resist any attempts to get them to take responsibility and deal with whats happening in their community by shouting Islamophobia at everyone.

Not all Muslims are Terrorists but pretty much all Terrorists are Muslim.

What's your fucking point?

no such thing as monsters, just shitty people who dont have respect for others, fuck em up before they get you first.

Yes all of Islam. Yes all muslims.

True.

Daily reminder that the Mongol backlash against Islam nearly wiped Islam from the face of the Earth

Justice served

All mudslimes are monsters.