HOW TO FINALLY SOLVE SETH'S MURDER

FIRST, READ:

NOW HERE'S THE PLAN:

>PUSH THAT "DWS was the one that killed Seth Rich"
>PUSH HARD
>PUSH ON TWITTER, CNN, HANNITY, KIM, PUSH EVERYWHERE FOR POSSIBILITY

>DO NOT! I REPEAT DO NOT EXPLAIN HOW OR WHY!
>ACT AS IF ITS WELL KNOWN
>ONLY DEMAND JUSTICE

>DO NOT ENGAGE! I REPEAT, DO NOT ENGAGE! ALWAYS ACT LIKE THIS "But what about the ShareBlue leak concerning DWS killing Seth Rich? WHY IS SHAREBLUE TAKING ABOUT IT IF AIN'T REAL, AND WHY ISN'T SHE BROUGHT TO TRIAL IF IT'S WELL KNOWN?"

That's the mantra. It's well known. Don't try to explain, there's nothing to explain, it's well known. Always mention the leak. Make up a thread on Sup Forums with a fucking LARP and link that IF YOU HAVE TO, but DON'T FALTER

>PUSH IT HARD AND DEMAND JUSTICE

WHY? You might ask

>GET THE SHAREBLUE LEAK IN WHICH "IT'S DISCUSSED HOW TO HANDLE DWS KILLING SETH RICH" TALKED ABOUT

>If the LEFT MEDIA APPEASES: We know that the DNC MURDERED SETH and that Debbie is taking THE FALL TO PROTECT THE DNC AGAINST PIZZAGATE

>If the LEFT GIVES AIRTIME but DOES NOT APPEASE: The theory is wrong, THERE IS NO RIVER LEAK or THE PLAN DID NOT WORK AND WE NEED TO THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE

STOP FUCKING LARPING AND IGNORE THE SHILLS, GET GOING!

>trumpcuck shills are now resorting to spamming "it wuz real in muh mind" mantras

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Kill yourself worthless piece of shit

I need brief gestalt of pic

clickbait marina abramovic

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

appreciate the bump, man

We need a firewall for mexico both on the internet and in real life. I mean a wall literally covered in fire.

Mexico is the worst

ywn fuck a young hot Marina Abramovic and make her turn back to Christ's light through the sheer power of your throbbing cock.

Big nothingburger. Proven by numerous sources like CNN, Fox news, Snopes, Vice, among others. They're even going to fire Hannity for spreading fake news. Let's grab some warm milk with honey and put on a movie.

Don't stress, don't claim the thread is under attack cause one guy made fun of you.
Present good leads or concrete evidence and let the thread make itself.

Well if its ok for the left to do it with the Trump/Russia BS then why not.

bump

SHILL ARE TRYING TO DERAIL THE THREAD WITH IRELEVANT STUFF

ANONS GET IN HERE

why would i randomly accuse someone of murder

Not like you can post anything relevant either you fucking fag

The only thing I like about setbacks is their food and the only reason is its just meat and cheese on everything. Other than that they have donkeys fucking women and whatever degenerate stuff they have there.

These trumpcucks are mad because people are calling their shilling out for what is is

>LISTEN AND BELIEVE FELLOW MAGAPEDES
Amirite, shills?

if she's not guilty, the accusation won't stand.

I can accuse you of being a faggot, I can accuse anyone of anything.

What matters is what comes out of it, kike.

Fuck off satanic reptilian jew-pawn

Bump

**wetbacks

>>If the LEFT GIVES AIRTIME but DOES NOT APPEASE: The theory is wrong, THERE IS NO RIVER LEAK or THE PLAN DID NOT WORK AND WE NEED TO THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE

That makes no sense, you can't assume things off of what your opponent does not do. Only what they do. If you try to play that game you end up with he knows I knows he knows I know etc..

Start a Trump killed Seth Rich meme and demand federal investigation. thats the real golden ticket. lets see dems ignore seth when we accuse the president they hate of this terrible crime.

>basement
>no basement

Stfu leaf. No one was talking to canada.

This OP's bait is almost as sad as the retarded Seth Rich conspiracy theorists falling for it.

What does any of this have to do with trump you projecting faggot. Never once did I mention him, nor did the OP. I realize the election made it clear half the american people dislike dirty mexican scum but we're not talking about that now. Go die in a ditch like most of your kind Pedro.

Pic related kills the ShariaJew.

You're assuming about what THEY DO.

If they're happy to give airtime, if they're SUSPICIOUSLY happy I mean, we'll know that it's nothing.

We saw this with the basement falseflag, when the dude "busted in to save the children".

Anything real and they won't be happy to cover it.

Didn't the whole thing with Debbie Wasserman schultz say not to believe when they start trying to pin it on her.

It would seem OP is share blue and working for the Enemy, trying to get us to work for the Enemy.

They've already abandoned DWS in the MSM

so no basis whatsoever,
just an attempt to make a large group of indiv. seem crazy
hm i wonder who's behind this

This

You have a point there!!!
OP CONFIRMED FOR SHARIABLUE

SAGE AND IGNORE SHARIABLUE THREADS

>>They've already abandoned DWS in the MSM

Which is precisely why the plan would work.

DWS= Democrats Whacked Seth

Because the same trumpcucks who are memeing these lies support trump, therefore, anything you shill for in relation to the DNC is supposed to improve Trump's chances of winning a second term.

You're even desperately talking shit about mexico in an attempt to deflect the fact you're shilling memes openly, proxyfaggot shill.

THE SHILLS ARE HARD ON THIS THREAD

THEY SRSLY DONT LIKE IT

welp

Now I can't post anymore apparently.

Bump for potential

i was gonna believe you until I found out that you are SATAN. fucking bump this shit nau!

What the fuck is the River Leak?

>GET THE SHAREBLUE LEAK IN WHICH "IT'S DISCUSSED HOW TO HANDLE DWS KILLING SETH RICH" TALKED ABOUT
>If the LEFT MEDIA APPEASES: We know that the DNC MURDERED SETH and that Debbie is taking THE FALL TO PROTECT THE DNC AGAINST PIZZAGATE
This would only is help them get away with making DWS take the fall. In fact, it sounds like it is designed precisely to allow them to do this. Have people shout about "Shareblue leaks about DWS killing Seth Rich" (why Shareblue? because you control them?), then manufacture those "leaks", and have her take the fall. Everybody else gets away.

How are you not 100% a shill? This sounds like extreme desperation.

read the fucking links

Trips can't hide the fact you're a shareblue faggot shilling up this board

now that's an interesting idea.

pretend to sacrifice the king for a pawn.

that's 4-d chess with time travel thrown in.

he's right, pants and hat.

PEDRO BTFO

now, get to building that wall

Because they won't get away with that. But we'll know that the River Leak Theory is true.

I don't think I properly explained the implications of the River Leak Theory:

- If we can get DWS to take the fall, the public will be open to new developments on the whole pizza thing, other murderous activities and all River stuff

- Assange and Kim have more solid grounds, they can lay their "But wait, THERE'S MORE!" claim to the DNC River

- Public pressure mounts and pizzagate becomes mainstream

How do you want me to prove I'm not a shill?

>thing is, this plan guarantees that we KNOW SOMETHING FOR CERTAIN, and that we've been RIGHT about some things and WRONG about others. We're not in the dark anymore, AND we know how to go in for the kill

I'm in seoul you fucking autist. Some people can actually afford to go on vacations whether or not you believe it. I bet you think I'm white as well, I'm not. I also live in asia so its just a few hours flight from my country.

Furthermore I couldn't care whether trump wins a second term. If the DNC so openly does all these things with corruption like the primaries, deleting emails which lead to wikileaks, etc. Then why should they be allowed to hide it? Why should the people not know who they're voting for?

You're desperately trying to talk shit about trump and everyone else to reflect the fact you hate trump for building a wall around your country to stop drug dealers, rapists and criminals from coming across the border.

Prove that they're lies or fuck off beaner.

performance artist/satanic witch, shes the root of the spirit cooking shit

Get the fuck out then you stupid chink faggot
Asian piece of shit, kill yourself

"Just Us" crew vs. Justice 4 Seth.

Prove they're true then you fucking mong, good luck doing the impossible

HUMBERTO REKT

AGAIN!!!

pick up a brick on your way out

No u 50%

You're either Pedro's cousin Santiago or you're stupid enough to make enemies out of everyone. Hate asians and they wont help you against blacks or spics. Not my problem anyway.

omg stop feeding the shills you fools

>2 shekels have been deposited into your account
I understand that it is easy to mislead uneducated NEETs who are suckers for conspiracy theories but that doesn't make you any less transparent.

>They've already abandoned DWS in the MSM
Fucking pieces of shit man.

Awwww did the tiny dick asian faggot get offended??? lmfao too easy

>If they're happy to give airtime, if they're SUSPICIOUSLY happy I mean, we'll know that it's nothing.

You're assuming way too much of TV anchors, I know the meme about dumb airheaded blondes and shit is big, but you have to realize that one hand doesn't wash the other.

You have to assume that your original premise may be correct and that there are other possibilities as well, even after you have a supposed "conclusion". Also you should consider everything the media does is untrue. Sometimes there is little bits of truth but you can't suppose anything off of what they tell you or what their actions mean. The best pawns of theirs are the dumb anchors who believe everything they are told and play the part of the unwitting accomplice who shows real emotion to "staged" events.

For (You).

Wow spic detected. That was extremely easy, dont you have food to heat up in an oven with aluminum foil? Thats exactly how indians react online when you call them an Indian lmao

Im going to call her Debbie Whacked-Seth on twitter and see what happens.

There's actually way more evidence backing the Seth Rich theory than anything MSM has given you faggots. That's why you're all here, right?

>I don't care whether trump wins, I'm just shilling 'it wuz real in muh mind' memes asserting that an organization killed seth rich without evidence, out of a primal necessity

Holy shit get the fuck out proxyfaggot, you suck at shilling

>Prove that they're lies or fuck off beaner.
Prove that your mantras are real first trumpanzee

Trumpcuck shills can't into the burden of proof. Sad!

Talking about assuming too much lmao
Everything in this thread the fucking autist OP even said was ASSUMING shit that didn't actually happen

Now who's the proxyfag you fucking greasy spic

Look, a hard enough push will either force coverage or not.

We're smart enough and can FACT CHECK to know WHY the coverage is DONE.

The thing is THIS NEEDS TO BE PUSHED INTO THE MAINSTREAM. It would be a VICTORY.

If actions IS NOT taken, then we'll get shilled to irrelevancy.

That's why it's important to push this as if it's settled and clear.

30 minutes or it's free?

So this is how fake news is created.

>he thinks if it didn't force coverage by now it ever will
HAHAHAHGAHAAHAHAHAhAAAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHA

actually nvm, if people are dumb enough to not see the benefits of acting instead of sitting in our own shits masturbating at Marina's tits whilst shills destroy every bit of power we have, then

>you fuckers deserve your politicians more than you claim those kids that died at the concert deserved it for tweeting pro-muslim stuff

>So this is how fake news is created.
You mean alternative facts

You realize, of course OP, that you're a defacto shill.

Preserving this nice little thread for future reference. Thanks, anons.

Bonus points to you for knowing the word mantra though. You precious snowflake wanna be Roger Stone limp dick cuck!

wtf is this
inciting a large group of people to look fucking crazy,
by accusing someone of murder with no basis whatsoever

HAHAHAHAHA NOW YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You stupid fucking retard. You're out of your league

So how does OP propose we go about redpilling the masses? We need bigger megaphones.

I... actually feel bad for you. The election shook you so hard you're fighting imaginary trump supporters. Today I went to suwon from seoul, a nice 30 minute train trip which cost me $4USD (about 3 fences painted in mexican work pay). There's a temporary palace there which was used a few hundred years ago and A WALL THAT STRETCHED THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE CITY. Sound familiar?

HAHAHAHAHAHA OP NICE INVESTIGATION YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT

YOU'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING, JUST A PRETEND INVESTIGATOR ON A TIBETAN HORSE RIDING INFO BULLETIN BOARD

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, when DWS will inevitably fall as the culprit in a matter of months, please film yourself printing this on a paper and eating it

I lived about an hour south of Seoul for about a year, I loved it there. Used to take day trips down to Jeju, beautiful

>Look, a hard enough push will either force coverage or not.

Maybe not, they could just pretend nothing is happening and it could just a typical case of news covering literally everything else and pretend its not going on.

>fact check
Yeah i'm not 100% sure about that

>If actions IS NOT taken, then we'll get shilled to irrelevancy.
You can take action without pushing something that might be untrue into the media

>settled and clear
If you aren't just a disinfo agent you know that it is NEVER settled and clear, and that the fight is far from over.

Claiming that something is settled and clear is pretending that taking some action at this point will lead to some kind of total victory when it wont.

>pretending it wuz real in muh mind
>'redpilling' people
The state of poltard shills in 2017

>trumpcuck shill had to take pictures from Google images, crop it, and add metadata in order to 'salvage' his 'reputation' as a shill who spreads fake news instead of enjoying his vacation

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

It really is. Before coming here I thought they were all soulless plastic surgery kpop addicts but they're actually nice people. Some old lady gave me home prepared seaweed made with salt and oil. They never let go of their culture either.

Why do I even bother trying to reason with Mexicans.
Its like talking to a WALL

>tl;dr OP is a delusional fucking moron contributing in shitting up Sup Forums

With the exception of getting caught up in an anti-American occupation protest, everyone I came in contact with was awesome. Even the hookers are polite and respectful.

Ok, user,

We know that Seth wasn't killed on the spot and that he was questioned twice.

We know there's a second leak that didn't happen, and we know that Seth wasn't the leaker of the second leak, but the intermediary with Kim.

We know the second leak is both much broader and most focused in scope regarding DNC activities

We do know from an user that they're setting up DWS to take the fall

We know she has incriminating stuff in her laptop.

Now, what do you wanna do with this info? How do you plan to see this to light?

>Why do I even bother trying to reason with Mexicans.

>spreading fake news
>pretending you're on vacation while spreading fake news
>reason

Trumpcuck intellectuals in a nutshell

>pun intended

My FOIA request on Seth Rich came back, it said they had no records of him.

There was an anti-american occupation protest? Now there's a protest going on involving the impeached president in front of city hall. Her supporters aren't happy she's impeached.

>88 IQ
>Mexican
>Intellectual

where is the pic from? if you are non white, and nonspic, im guessing you are some kind of non-gook chink. if so, why are you so enamored with sk culture

oh bummer... guess that's a wrap guys, let's get some sleep...

Range ban Pedro when?

>0.02 trumpcoins per post shill
>intellectual
Lmao

Monthly, student protests. This was around 2000

They should range ban trump mouthbreathers who spread fake news first, you're way more cancerous

PROOFS????