Geert wilders Twittet being censored in Germany

Geert wilders Twittet being censored in Germany.

Source in Dutch, can test yourselves with VPN
politiek.tpo.nl/2017/05/26/twitter-censureert-duitsland-tweet-geert-wilders-aanslag-manchester/

LOW ENERGY LOSER

>Germany doesn't have free speech

This meme is like a hundred years old

What? Can you translate a bit for me?

Boils down to Wilders his tweets in regards to te manchester attack are not visible in Germany. The website reports that they assume this is because of a law that is soon to be introduced in Germany which will introduce heavy fines to socialmedia platforms if they do not censor "hate speech" for german visitors of the platforms

Reddit frog

pic related is the tweet

A Dutch journalist contacted Twitter. Twitter said they have blocked the Tweet in Germany because of a complaint from a "authority". Who the authority is is not clear.

pic related is Twitter's response to the journalist

I know, but it's a good one

1100 more arrived

Can't wait to be culturally enriched

>blocking Tweets from politicians

Germany can fuck off now.

>not blocked in Austria
feels good to be woke

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!
This should be all over the news. When you can't even inform yourself anymore about the political news in a neighbouring country. But the government here probably even thinks that's an desirable outcome.

you really expecting a Nazi to have the same rights as normal citizens? how fucking deluded are you?

Kek it only witheld the English original - when I hit the translate button I get his text in German.
Heiko is truly a magnificent retard.
Somebody needs to get this to Junge Freiheit and maybe Welt

Is he a Nazi?

Good.
The day of the rope is coming and it's the fascists that will hang.

Does Geert know this? He definitely should. He could make another tweet which notifies everyone of the one that is getting censored.

>Report fake news
Pic related

>Geert Wilders can never again
>Ride a bike in Amsterdam
>Because he spoke his mind
Pic related

If you think Wilders is a Nazi it's you who's deluded, you prick!

He doesn't even has a house anymore. He lives with his wife on an army base. Let that sink in for a moment. There something terrible wrong with this country,

Germany YES

>Geert Wilders can never again
>Buy chocolates for his wife
Pic related

What the fuck it really is censored.