Exodus 20:13-Thou shalt not kill

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/kill
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Words to live by

BUT IT WAS HER TURN!

What did God mean by this?

But... Abraham was going to kill his wife's son because God told him to.

Within thine own tribe.
Thanks for not finishing that Christfag.

i agree with that

and i have a problem with these military people going into the military to kill people

Its murder.

Big difference.

13 “You shall not murder.

There is nothing else in 13 because the next thing God says is....

14 “You shall not commit adultery.

Except the whole Old Testament and many parts of the New Testament is full of stories about everyone killing each other and going to war.

Thou shalt not kill only applies as social constraint to maintain order and keep down the murder rate in a time before actual law enforcement.

Leviticus 20 : 13 - all homosexuals should be killed

Godin 101: murder your enemies and will yourself to power.

Wasn't it thou shalt not murder ?

cuck religion

Murder, but I've never heard of Jesus killing anyone because his government says it's okay.

Leviticus 19:9-10
9And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap the corners of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleanings of thy harvest. 10And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the LORD your God.

You didnt read the small scripts LOL

*Unless thy enemy drops the petrodollar

It appears only to be "murder" in non-kjv versions. welp, I guess it's kjv from here on out lads

So you can cripple people all you want?

literally anything but killing

Exodus 21:33-34
33And if a man shall open a pit, or if a man shall dig a pit, and not cover it, and an ox or an ass fall therein; 34The owner of the pit shall make it good, and give money unto the owner of them; and the dead beast shall be his.

It doesn't matter which version, all vesrions say don't take anyone's life because that is the will of God.

Of course it matters. There's a difference between "kill" and "murder." one leads to hacksaw ridge and the other doesn't.

Leviticus 18:20-25
20Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her. 21And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. 22Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. 23Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
24Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: 25And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

Actually, the correct phrase is
Thou shalt not MURDER

murder != kill. justified killing is okay.

>that is the will of God.
God is a German word that means Godin.

The will of Godin is to kill fucking Jews and save Europe and burn the Vatican down (save the archives)

Don't twist the Word of God, no killing, no murdering.

Period.

No, they say don't murder. Execution is okay. Killing in self-defense is okay. Killing to protect your people is okay. War is okay.

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

lolwut
ITS NO MURDER

Killing is a part of war and survival

You're the one twisting the words, you fucking kike.

this

Leviticus 20:1-5
1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. 3And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name. 4And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not: 5Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.

>Exodus 20:13-Thou shalt not kill

Deuteronomy 9:4-6
Speak not thou in thine heart, after that the LORD thy God hath cast them out from before thee, saying, For my righteousness the LORD hath brought me in to possess this land: but for the wickedness of these nations the LORD doth drive them out from before thee. 5Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thine heart, dost thou go to possess their land: but for the wickedness of these nations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee, and that he may perform the word which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

6Understand therefore, that the LORD thy God giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou art a stiffnecked people.

kexodus 20:13-Thou shalt not shill

It says you shouldn't MURDER. You're using an imprecise translation, you fucking kike shill.

I can do anything else though, right?

It doesn't matter what translation im using.

God gave you an order not to take another human life.

All retards in here that don't know why simply killing and commuting murder are not the same thing, I hope either one happens to all of you.

>mosaic law applying to gentile christians

He gave an order not to murder.

*murder

>bulgaria
lmao a muslim is interrupting the bible

And kill because killing is the act of taking a human life just like murder is the act of taking a human life, there is no double meaning in this Sentence by God

There is no double meaning in murder, which means unjustified homicide.

>arguing with this guy
you can't win. give him no more (you)s

murder is a synonym for kill.

They are both one and the same.

watch the boogarian worm shrivel up and die without (you)s

I'm on Sup Forums. I was born to have pointless arguments.

So is killing someone in self-defense the same as murdering an innocent bystander in cold blood?

Don't cause other people's deaths.

>but Abraham was going to kill his son
>Abraham
You are missing something very important.

Christians are not jews , jesus is more strict

Matthew 5
>21Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

First thing that popped into my head

exodus commands landowners to kill robbers on sight when found at night, at daytime there is an investigation first. Also God commands Jews to killl the Canaanites

Surprised the right answer would come from this country

Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger,

That's Ephesians by Paul. You need to read the whole sermon

pizza sucks

You REALLY don't know the difference between kill and murder? Anything worth eating had life before stuffing it in your mouth.

THou shall not murder, faggot. There's a difference

kek I actually am

We'll see...

What about cheese?

>Exodus 20:13-Thou shalt not kill

Your God has commanded you.

It is murder, btw.

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/kill

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/murder

>thou shall not kill
>israelites genocide thousands of canaanites in order to take their land

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Eh, child sacrifice was common.

Remind me, how did the story end?

It's actually thou shalt not murder, there isn't always that distinction in old languages, their words had broader meanings

f a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no bloodguilt for him, 3 but if the sun has risen on him, there shall be bloodguilt for him. He shall surely pay. If he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft

Manslayer - Manslaughter
“This is the provision for the manslayer, who by fleeing there may save his life. If anyone kills his neighbor unintentionally without having hated him in the past...he may flee to one of these cities and live, 6 lest the avenger of blood in hot anger pursue the manslayer and overtake him, because the way is long, and strike him fatally, though the man did not deserve to die, since he had not hated his neighbor in the past. 7 Therefore I command you, You shall set apart three cities.
But if anyone hates his neighbor and lies in wait for him and attacks him and strikes him fatally so that he dies, and he flees into one of these cities, 12 then the elders of his city shall send and take him from there, and hand him over to the avenger of blood, so that he may die. 13 Your eye shall not pity him, but you shall purge the guilt of innocent blood from Israel, so that it may be well with you.

"Moses said to keep good on your oaths. I say dont make oaths at all"

sup muzzie

You forgot about confession. Sins forgiven. :^)

Thou shalt not-not kill a witch. That's what we do, in the black belts class - we burn witches, and like Jesus, we stone the adulteress, in all but the most exceptional circumstances. I know what he wrote in the sand, but I don't like you much, coward!

Do you believe in Jesus?

Don't take another human life means don't take another human life.
Killing and murdering won't get you to Heaven, friend.

if you're a white christian, you're a cuck.

>worshipping a jewish guy as a deity
>believing he is the incarnation of the god of the jewish people

the ku kucks klan

Sadly there are plenty of people on this board who think murder can be justified as long as it's someone they don't like

"If you look for heaven in the sky the birds will precede you"

daily reminder it was Ismael who. abraham sacrifice and his descendant is Muhammad..

Exodus 21
>“These are the laws you are to set before them
>“If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything. 3 If he comes alone, he is to go free alone; but if he has a wife when he comes, she is to go with him. 4 If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free.

Also Raca and fool are really serious insults. Saint Augustine asked the Jews on what they meant in aramaic in those days and it's not to be used lightly. Jesus called the Pharisees FOOLS in the same language with the same word. Jesus Christ isn't a hypocrite.

AUSTIN 3:16 - I JUST WHOOPED YOUR ASS.

Jesus was a non-existent pussy, what's your point?

f a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no bloodguilt for him Also in Deuteronomy it says kill the Canaanites. Hebrew is a jewy language OF COURSE, and their word for kill can mean several sorts of situations. You need to recognize that a Jew wrote this law code.

The actual Hebrew translates to "Thou shalt do no murder" because some killing is justified, you ignorant faggot.

thats a lie

justifying killing

That's all for now, I hope that helps.

Is some slavery justified? See

Exactly, read fear and trembling and get back to us.

*murder

back to /tv

Jewshit to make you soft and weak.

The correct translation is thou shalt not MURDER

>What about cheese?
Clever, but you don't get cheese w/o milk and cows kill grass to eat. If you eat...you're part of the conspiracy to kill.

Actually it's murder, as in this shalt not murder innocents. Abrahamic theologies starting with Judaism embrace warlike mindsets.