Why is Florida so different to the rest of the United States?

Why is Florida so different to the rest of the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_information_legislation_(Florida)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because we will kill people more freely.

*FLORIDIAN'S

Most of it is just plain old south. Miami and that area probably are full of cubans and other immigrants, but San Francisco, LA, San Diego, New York, etc. also have large ethnic populations.

shouldn't you be at bunnings getting lunch?

Floridians love publix and dead niggers

FACT

Isn't Florida only like alligators and NASA?

>Jacksonville has Florida's largest Filipino American community, with 25,033 in the metropolitan area as of the 2010 Census. Much of Jacksonville's Filipino community served in or has ties to the United States Navy.[96]

OH SHIT!!!

*Floridian's

Columbia County publix is garbage, dont stop at any subway on 75 if you know whats good for you

>NASA?

Just because they launch from there doesn't actually mean much.

The space business is all over america, with a lot of it in California.

It's our Australia what do you expect?

>tfw Sup Forums is only being used by floridians via proxy

>we're all florida mans here, Sup Forumsrothers

Florida is weird. It's raning on one street, and you walk two blocks over and nothing.

1. One of the earliest Spanish settlements and one of the last to be turned over the U.S.
2. Its a peninsula, so little influence from other states
3. One of the few states with year round tropical/subtropical weather
4. Swing state with high population, so a lot of political power
5. Despite being a huge tourist state, living costs are relatively affordable

Also we have some law here that arrest record stuff is public, not sure the exact details

Thank you, this is great info.

NW side is basically Alabama south.
The rest of the state is Zimmermanland.

So everyone is an ice addict then?

Plus we hate niggers. Think you forgot that part.

Because it's at an extreme end of the country, it's like 30 degrees warmer on average, and it's changed hands many times throughout history.

The weird thing about politics here is that it's almost non existent. There's such a high population of both parties. In other states what side you lean on has an impact on your character(like living in wv as a democrat or NYC as a republican). I've lived all up and down the west coast and people here really just don't give a shit. I guess to be fair when no matter where you are in the state you're within an hour of the beach and fun hot spots it's easy to relieve stress so you don't feel like gutting your co-worker on a daily basis.
Of course this is a gross over simplification. Of course you have rallies and die hards but I don't feel like I have to argue with people during election year.
Also Urban Planners in this state are absolutely amazing. Just a thought but they know what they're doing. Too bad the civil engineers can't build a traffic stop that isn't on a 4 minute delay.

Eh, I was born there but I live in ct now.
>government plz gibs so I can move back

>the hair on the island nigger to the right

That shits waaay out of regs

Is it? I'll be retarded stuff happens in Louisiana but it just isn't reported as much. Plus crazy people are drawn to holiday locations. How many nutjobs live in Brighton, Ibiza or your Gold Coast?

Flips are the most powerful race.
You're lucky they serve in your forces.

Gators mosquitoes old people rednecks hurricanes no winter flat beaches boats swamps rainy season.

It's a balanced mix of easy weather and easy land with occasional destructive hurricanes and Australia-tier animals. Then, the people are a mix of rich old people and poor rednecks, both conservative, with liberal California tier city dwellers.

Very well balanced state my friend.

Yeah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_information_legislation_(Florida)
Florida is the only state the does it really even though weird shit happens everywhere else.. And you're right, unless it says Florida resident it's generally a tourist.

Just to add:

Florida has a huge agriculture market.
We are one of the biggest beef producers in the nation, and obviously oranges and sugarcane are grown on massive scales here.

It's a combination of rednecks, Cuban's and old retired Yankees. It's a miracle it's only as bad as it is.

Tourists and snow birds up the ass too, so half the year it's quiet and slow, the other half crowded and productive.

And expat Brits. We move there more than anywhere else in the US

I suppose you are right. Anywhere near a beach in Australia has nutjobs.

before this becomes a florida pride state

>people vote for medical weed

>state gov sits on their asses

Any fellow Jupiter, anons?

Yes

I see you fucks all the time here in Tampa. Should build a wall on the Atlantic Coast, you people are the worst.

Are there many Aussies in Florida?

>Are there many Aussies in Florida?

nah, you guys are rare in america in general.

but come on over. we have plenty of room and the babes get wet when you talk.

Florida is pretty much the /k/shine State.

Gainesville checking in.

Doesn't everyone?

GOD I FUCKING LOVE PUBLIX!!!!!!!!!

Tampa on the board.

>GOD I FUCKING LOVE PUBLIX!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it just a grocery store chain? Are their subs that much better than an actual sub shop (not subway)?

pub sub or steamed baozi for carb cheat day

...guys?

I personally prefer their subs over subway. subway has more variety tho. plus, publix has great discounts (^:

Publix is an ESOP. Employee held and privately owned by the Jenkins family. It's moving into NC and out towards TX as well.

Because this fucking asshole paved the way for big pharma to drug everything from schoolchildren to dead people.

The is way too much meat in that sandwich.

Florida? You mean North Cuba?

the only problem with florida is due to miami's population - the rest of america doesn't even know what a cuban sandwhich really is. the one chance of exposing the truth to the general population - "chef" - the movie - and they got it wrong. There's not one goddamned pickle in that whole motion picture.

Orlando here. Floridians love the great outdoors. Any Florida mans here love going to the Little Big Econ? If you ever see someone shirtless sneaking up on gators you found me.

We're lucky that we secceeded from you Limey fucks

it's a sub ...not a sandwhich. the two are different in burgertown, aussie

I love the chink chicken at the publix deli why are carbs so good lads?

Jesus fucking christ THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS
If google maps tells you its 15 minutes to a location you better fucking plan for that shit to take 25

they hate our freedom

I want to live there so bad now. It sounds just like Australia. Would Publix hire an Aussie?

Naples boys where u at

They hire anyone. Why would you wanna work at Publix though?

YOU WILL NEVER BE AMERICAN.

>living costs are relatively affordable
>Affordable

Miami and Broward are both shitholes and incredibly expensive, unfortunately.

this is now a "sandwich with tons of meat" thread

It looks comfy. I want to interact with the everyday Floridan at work, then drive home in an old Camaro to my trailer trash house to piss away the evening with cheap beer.

lol being subtle around murrcans

THEY HATE US
'CAUSE THEY AIN'T US

Well, I work from home, drive a range rover and smoke pot. Sounds like 3 strikes to me.

>then drive home in an old Camaro

Yeah, too much meat so your small kangaroo hands wouldn't be able to hold the sandwich. SAD!

Spanish influence
we have the same attitude in California, New Mexico and Texas.

There is a saying in Spain,
LA VIDA EXTREMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right here with my chicken tendie sub

I work at a retail store where we have a regular Aussie customer. Seems like a cool guy. Always social, friendly and funny.

Different FROM

FROOOOOOM

This guy speaks the truth At the publix by my house they literally hire autists and retards, so if you have an IQ about let's say 75, you're a perfect fit.

HISTORICALLY:
One of the earliest Spanish settlements - and one of the last to go to the US.

GEOGRAPHICALLY:
Tropical weather year-round - great place to retire - never any snow.
No earthquakes, no tornadoes, minimal flooding - and buildings are hurricane resistant by code.
Peninsula - so it's relatively isolated - with long stretches & no neighboring states to influence us.

ETHNICALLY:
Lots of it is rural - conservative - "white" (Anglos - or German/Irish/Scotts who've forgotten their ancestry).

Jacksonville has a lot of Filipinos. God bless Duterte.

Orlando is Disney & other resorts/parks.

Tampa is a burgeoning hub nowadays (people who couldn't afford to live in Miami, so Tampa became a new alternative for younger families).

Ft Lauderdale and Miami Beach both have large gay communities. Rich, old gay people who never had kids - so they invested their wealth in a vacation spot. They help keep shit trendy.

The Southern region is heavily-populated and culturally"Spanish Caribbean" tho - Miami is like 65% Hispanic, 14% Haitian, and THEN other groups. Cubans predominate, then Colombian/Venezuelans, with pockets of Dominicans/PuertoRicans/Nicaraguan/Peruvian/Argentine, etc. Big city, big business.

Also note that Hispanics come in all colors - the color-specific "racism" of the US is kind of retarded - 3 Cubans or 3 Columbians (of different colors) will usually prefer their own over some idiot with similar pigmentation. So while "white" Hispanics arrived first - and blended in - plenty have kids or cousins (of all colors) that came after.

Also worth noting that despite being culturally liberal (and thus Democratic) - tons of Hispanics vote Republican - because our families came here to flee the commies & we love our guns. Pic related.

But they only let them handle the money and food so what could go wrong.

Gimme my ((you)) for Zero Beach Florida familamma. Just remember in Florida the farther north you go, the farther south it feels. And yes, publix. But my fave as a lifelong Floridian are the backyard oranges. We really have sweet oranges and nothing smells better than orange blossoms. But the niggers and jews and spics almost ruin it all.

>Different FROM

I can handle different from and different than but different to is just fucking retarded.

I fucking hate Filipinos

yeah, I mean it makes sense to have long delays at intersections and leading lefts but it is annoying as fuck. I mean the drivers here suck anyway so it takes forever anyway because of people driving slow in the left lane or just bad driving habits across the board. The lights are icing on the cake of shit.

Mexico is barely Spanish. It's like redneck Spanish.

Those sideways images trigger my autism so much it makes my herpes flare up.

The American Dream

FLIPPED!

>Mexico is barely Spanish. It's like redneck Spanish.

I used to make the mistake of asking mexican construction workers questions about spanish based on what I had learned from books and other aids.

Big fucking mistake.

Tampa bay reporting in , got this burger last week from a little place on the beach , shit was cash man

Driving through the middle of Florida is a trip. Blacks on plastic patio furniture gambling and shit. Can't remember the road name but going through Stark and seeing all the trailers blew my mind

Why does it do that shit I nearly threw my fucking phone in the toilet just now. This is a Florida mountain. It's garbage with grass on it

Jacksonville master race reporting in.

MORE SIDEWAYS PICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MOTHER, MAKE IT STOP!!!!

TLDR:
A long, isolated stretch of tropical weather and beaches with the ocean breeze keeping it cool.

It's rural but with densely-populated hubs - Jacksonville (seaport), Orlando (resorts/parks/vaction), Miami (Caribbean culture w/ tourism/trade/business), Tampa (mini-Miami), Ft. Lauderdale (gay parties).

We like Liberals (because they don't tell us who to fuck or what to worship) but we like Conservatives (because we hate commies & love guns).

>why are iPhones gay

Fucking sideways shit I'm done fuck this fucking phone shit REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw no qt English boipusy to pound

Nicest beaches in Florida desu. UNF is unironically the patrician in-state school choice

Burger expert here. Needs more lettuce. Meat is too thick. 8/10 if its brioche bun otherwise 7/10