Sup Forums will defend this

Innocent children of God slaughtered due to abortion.

If you are pro abortion you are evil and anti white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0b-nFSUXcuM
counter-currents.com/2016/04/abortion-and-white-nationalism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is good, fuck sameface syndrome.

its creepy and they are forever retarded. Im so tired of people memeing that they can fit in society, they cant, and the biggest achievers are about as best as the worst normal person.

waste of resources to keep one alive. Also its passed down genetically so you should try and cull the little fuckers as much as you can lest you end up with a race of retards

In Poland 95% of abortions are the ones when fetus has a Down syndrome. Retards should be removed from society. Waste of time, waste of money, no value is lost

Why do they make this then?

Why don't you want retards to be aborted, if the parents wanted a children they'll have a normal one next so i don't see the problem.

Good, I wish we did that

>retards killed
>nigger population controlled
i fail to see the problem with abortion christcuck user

A child*

Christianity is a meme

based iceland
if you don't want to abort them at least steralize them so they can't get with other downies and reproduce

Abortion is just taking over where natural infant mortality left off.
Modern medicine is a death sentence for the human race.

How is that a bad thing? I'd openly push my theoretical wife to abort if she was pregnant with a downie. Not only they take resources and effort but it's also cruel to let them live. Unfortunately there's tons of them here

Shouldnt all the niggers be aborted in that case as well?

Fucking this. Abortion is the ultimate redpill, and the only thing keeping white birthrates from being completely overshadowed.

Christkikenity is a Jewish nonsence

>tfw anti white

God does not exist you fucking retard

That's the way it should be. Cull the weak & diseased to make the race stronger.

I thought about. Makes sense.
Icelanders don't want to deal with retard babies.
>th-then y-you should have been aborted!! but downies are so happy and full of love!
You raise them then, and kill yourself if you think of asking for state assistance.

GOOD. Why do you want worthless retards clogging up the welfare system after there parents die.

What a wonderful place

LETS FIND ANTIFA CRIMINAL go!!

Retards are the spawn of Satan to drain us of our tax dollars

Serious question.
Do you post here all fucking day or is there just a retarded about of canadians that are bible thumping nut jobs?

I'm anti-abortion, but think it's justified if it's incest, rape, birth defect, harm to mother, etc.
But you should have to get approval by some doctors or something first, it shouldn't be where just anyone can get an abortion for any reason.
Fuck yourself, spaghetti

>tfw just a clump of cells

Birth control, including abortion, is why we have mass immigration. Nigger control my fucking ass all form of birth control with the expection of ridding retards and life threatening complications should be banned. In majority white countries like germany and sweden there is no fucking excuse.

Throughout the majority of its existence its killed white babies the most fuck OFF.

it depends at what stage abortion is done and you know it

I think its fair. Its not murder, its precaution (precaution).

>A fucking leaf
abort yourself

This should explain my feelings on the issue.
youtu.be/0b-nFSUXcuM

It depends on the race and you know it.

Tell me what nigger control we needed in the 70s when we were 80-90% white? Tell me how many fucking mexicans are let in under the guise we need the workforce since then? What if we(whites) had our own children instead of puppies and kittens?

counter-currents.com/2016/04/abortion-and-white-nationalism/

What good is giving birth to a human which will never be and can on its own?
>Modern medicine is a death sentence for the human race.
THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

Let's be honest.

Using rough numbers. population of 330,000 in Iceland.
1 in 691 live births in the US have down syndrome. Assuming that Iceland would be in the same ballpark.

That means every year, there are about 4 babies aborted in Iceland for this reason.

I'm anti-abortion, but I'm divided on this issue. I think, if possible, we should avoid killing any baby. I think sterilisation would be the best route to go down.

*never be and never can be on its own?
oh you and your facts.

Christians are worse than niggers.

that's a nigger fetus, a netus.

Downies are already sterile.

Still to many of them around desu

The gene pool needs bleach

>only uses american statistics when abortion is most common in white countries especially countries like sweden and germeny

Abortion is white genocide. It exists in white countries, even the ones without a large minority population. Dont you fucking tell me its nigger control when it fucking never exists in nigger countries or any other shitskin country and only in ours qere our people take a huge chunk of percentage AND have less children

Also only recently did niggers start getting the majority, whites have held first place when it comes to killing their infants via abortion before that.

no. its because people keep listening to jews saying "Oy vey, your birthrates are low, better get more immigrants" instead of investing in incentives for parents
and abortion still should apply to down syndrome, unless you are retarded enough to want a race of retards to keep you company.

pic related is my literal stance on abortion also I hate tards, they suck, I knew a downie as a kid and he was a fat cunt

good on you iceland

I agree with selecting for healthy humans.

If abortion leads to less Down Syndrome on this planet, then kill every last one of them.

>Nigger control my fucking ass
i bet

That's like all of Poland though

White people used to 'expose' their unwanted

A tradition I like to see continued

And abortion is one of the tools to do this you delusional mong. Youll never be able to say its nigger control when only WHITE COUNTRIES HAVE IT.

When you pool in all countries(america, brittain, swden, germany, ect ect) that get abortions who the fuck do you think get the majority? WHITE PEOPLE YOU IDIOT.

Fpbp

I thought about it

I have concluded that it is good

>Birth control, including abortion, is why we have mass immigration.
No. Being obsessed with economic growth is why we have mass immigration. The US population should have stabilized around 150 million but everyone panicked about declining birth rates and decided to invite in hordes of immigrants who tend to have more kids because the economy dipping looks bad even if it improves standards of living in the long run.

Nevermind, the odds are against them, but they can have children.

God is a merciless being and will not bless these mutants.

They are a burden on the system, and they will never live happy lives because of that recursion. Abortion is a merciful death, to prevent decades of torture, misery and depression.

You normalfags with no inheritable syndromes will never know this feel. I have many inheritable imperfections, and it puts me off getting children.
No child of mine should feel the pain of not being able to serve the army. Of being a burden to your workplace. Of utter embarrasment in public. Of biological femininity in a male body.

Its literally only allowed to happen when your birthrates fall. We are also one of the largest countries size and economically in the WORLD. OF COURSE WE PUSH FOR MORE GROWTH.

This is a consistent trend. Birth rates drop, immigrants come in.

yeah why would you abort a genetically malformed baby that will suck out resources out of everyone surrounding it, withing giving any of it back in time.

>t. 56%, 1/16 asian, 1/16 native indian, 1/4 black, 1/8 latino, 2/4 white
fuck off, mixed cunt

I suppose God is testing them extra hard or some shit to make them inferior to everyone else from birth.

>How dare you throw away this broken thing, this is against my rules! Yes i could totally ensure children ever meet such a fate with my OMNIPOTENCE, but then how would they serve as pawns in MUH TESTS OF FAITH?

Also you are BEYOND retarded if you dont think birthrates and immigration dont have a DIRECT correlations to each other. You either have your own or you will get invaded. Plain and simple. Also the LAST THING YOU WANT IS A SHRINKING WORKFORCE WHEN YOU HACE SSCI SYSTEMS IN PLACE YOU WILL INCREASE THE TAX BURDEN ON THE CURRENT WORKFORCE AS YOUR ELDERLY INCREASE AND WORKERS DECREASE

abortion kills more blacks than anything else
>anti-white
Good one

Wow, I can't believe how much of a bunch of liberal Jew-tier fuckwits are on this thread.
Abortion is a murder of a human who has committed no crime willingly and the fact that there are people justifying this shows how pathetic the alt-right movement really is.

You dipshits don't understand that widespread population control is going to be enacted by our elites in less then half a century, the Club of Rome's purpose is to oversee the extermination of approximately 5.5b people on Earth, and you literally champion the same Satan-tier immoral policies that they do.

Everyone but the OP- please, go and fucking kill yourselves.
Lost a lot of respect for Sup Forums tonight.

Not necessarily. There have been cases of Down Syndrome women having children, and some of those even had normal kids.

they keep their DNA pure. Good for them

Is this real? How many weeks is this? It moved it's arms on its own....

What's the value of one human life in a world that's already suffocating under a blanket of seven billion of the things?

>If you are pro abortion you are evil and anti white
Abortion kills a disproportionate amount of niggers and shit-tier whites. You christcucks are retarded.

But it's not suffocating.
It's an innocent human life.
If they are retarded, let them watch Teletubbies or play with Lego blocks at age 40- but to kill them for simply being that way is deserving of capital punishment (possibly corporal punishment too).

Go back to Westboro you filthy kike Americunt

Give them all to OP so he can raise them and look after them for their entire lives.

>the extermination of approximately 5.5b people on Earth
Not enough. The human population needs to be reduced by 99.9%.