TRUMP FIRED COMEY ONE DAY AFTER FBI CALLED IN TRUMP'S SONS FOR "EMERGENCY SESSION"

Sup Forums will defend this...

shareblue.com/trump-fired-comey-one-day-after-fbi-called-in-trumps-sons-for-emergency-session/

#resist #notmypresident #impeachtrump

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vIJnJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Always archive clickbaiters.
archive.is/vIJnJ

>the Ukraine

Is this the new spin to keep normies distracted from the real news?

Thanks!

>Be OP
>Be hopelessly cucked
>Link to shareblue because its the only outlet that lies enough for you
>Kill self when you find out you're a worthless shitbag
>Be me
> Sage this shit
>be happy

HAHAHAHAHAHA
The based Ukrainian is back

Drumpf BTFO

Evidence presented so far: Zero.

Evidence presented showing that Russia hacked the DNC and gave it to wikileaks: Zero

Evidence claimed by serial liars Crowdstrike that FBI independently verified: ZERO, because the DNC refused them server access

Keep chasing your tail. The FBI investigated Trump last summer, found nothing.

is this a confidentiality concern?

>ShareJew.com
2/10 troll, too obvious

That link.....

While you're cataloging evidence user:

Evidence presented so far in the killer of Seth Rich: zero. Keep chasing your tail. The police investigated Rich last summer, found nothing.

saged

Cuts into ad revenue. Should always be done for questionable sites.

sage!

bumpo

>zero
>who is panda

bump

>shareblue.com

THIS IS DEFINITELY TRUE GUYS PEASE LIKE AND SHARE

You believe everything you're told, huh?

No, if that were the case I would be creating a giant image with lots of circles pointing to a hat seth wore one time as proof that the head of the DNC killed him, user.

Christ you cucks are simpleminded. It's literally the best.

No, you watch CNN and believe everything they tell you, as evidenced by your shartblue link. When you take the real red pill you will realize that neither side gives a shit about you. No dem or repub stays up at night wondering how to make your life better. And they laugh that they can turn you into one of their shills with such little effort. This goes for both sides. All y'all are cucked. Wake the fuck up and be honest with yourself for a minute.

>Shareblue

kill yourself

Post Ukrainian tits share blue kike

I think you're projecting, user.

I'm not a democrat or a republican. I didn't share a link, either so you're definitely projecting there, nigger.

I understand the world is easier to understand when you reduce it to black and white like you apparently like to do, but I assure you I live in the deep grey, far beyond what the red pilled masses here can perceive. Like, I can say that it's wrong to attack a journalist AND it's wrong to hit a partying dude with a bike lock. I know that's a lot to wrap your head around so I'll let you marinate on that for a while user. Thoughts and prayers.

LOL - yeah I responded thinking you were OP. You're still a faggot tho. The fact that you are living in the "deep grey" (LOL) says it all. Hurry up, your next COD round is about to start.

"STUFF"

FUCKING WHAT IS THE "STUFF"

IT SOUNDS LIKE THAT MEETING WAS STUFFED WITH STUFF

Fuck these dumb niggers sage retarded fat faggot oliver's shillposts

Good one, user. I'd take offense if you didn't use cuck unironically in your first post; otherwise I'm just having fun triggering genius Sup Forumsacks like yourself for shits and giggles. Shitposting, I believe you like to call it. It's strangely cathartic!

feelsgoodman.gif

Nice dodge. You're not shitposting. You believe everything CNN tells you, and once you're backed into a corner you say "I was just kidding man". I would only expect that response from a kid. Wake up and realize that you are a government puppet. Not a dem puppet, or a repub puppet. Just a puppet for the government that controls you by dividing its people along party lines. It's not your fault. But you have to wake up.

ah, so do you have a red pill for me then?

just kidding user, i mean "i was just kidding man"

And you form a strange logical syllogism with:
>you believe everything CNN tells you
>and once you're backed in a corner...

WTF does that even mean regarding anything I posted? Nada. You're projecting, user. Shame on your nigger faggot ass. See? I know the codes! #shadilay

It's so fucking amazing to know that the sophomoric americucks are taken over by Russia in just a single election. Get fucked.

Nope. You still lost. You already know what the red pill is, but cannot accept that you've been duped for so long. You can't admit that the MSM has an agenda and you've fallen for it. You can keep calling me names if you like. I'll sleep ok.

Also, not that is matters, but your example is not a syllogism.

>unironically linking to the brainwashers' website
WTF is wrong with you? (I mean aside from being as stupid as a nigger.)

I bet Jr. is the result of cuckening and that's why Trump physically abused him and pushed him aside to make Ivanka the favorite child.

>your example is not a syllogism.

And your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning again, user. Better reset it by masturbating to hentai.