Do whites have any dignity left?

I'm black and I find this offensive, I would rather just be called a nigger than ever see this pathetic display of cuckoldry. You built civilization and created some of the most powerful nations on earth, I get you can't make a good fuckin' omelet without breaking a few eggs and you may have dropped a few here and there but come on, show some fucking pride. This shit is so undignified.

There's been a million of these threads already.

>Oh I'm XXX non-white, please like me white people, you're good people!!!!!!!!!

stop with the cliche

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

>hey le T_D I am le BASED black man
You are the cuck nigga. White people are not your allies.

White ppl do, but not nazis

>being an asshole to people who you agree with

No.

Shitposting in more threads I see?

>I would rather be called a nigger
I am black. OP is a fucking cuck. Whites are not our allies.

That's a divide and conquer shill, ignore and move it along

>I am black. OP is a fucking cuck. Whites are not our allies
Certainly sounds like something a white would say.

No

Yes, gringos in here are pretty cool. We love them. In the other hand libs are fucking mental.

this is what i dont understand. we literally wouldn't even be living in same age of technology if it weren't for the domino effect of the free labor provided by slavery. Slavery provided millions of free man-hours worth of labor all over the globe which strengthened various economies and generated more money to invest into other sectors which eventually resulted in the industrial revolution and lead to the world we're living in now.

It seems inconsequential if you don't really break it down but if slavery had never been a thing, and those millions of free man-hours hadn't been available we would be regressed at least 50-100 years from where we are right now in terms of technological progress

So that's it? Are jews the cause of most horrid events in history? How deep does the rabbit hole really go?

White liberals do this because they see blacks as being inferior to them but don't know how to cope with it.

You're not even looking at it right. Slavery was everywhere. Aztecs. Brazilians. Africans. Chinese. Japanese. Indonesian.

Which race pushed the entire world to end slavery? Slavery was not a "white" thing, ending slavery was. The education our generations receive on this is laughable.

I bet it you would be less upset knowing that a strong race oppressed you instead of Cucks like these. If it makes you feel any better our strongest were culled by wars, just as your strongest are locked in prison to keep from reproducing. We are all cattle of the Jews and their social engineering.

Look I honestly don't give a shit that my ancestors had to work a bit at the farm to get where I am now. The descendents of the warlords in africa that sold them to the white man are shooting each other with AK's and living in mud huts. I'm going to college and am going to have a nice upper middle class life with work being piss easy to find because I'm a minority. Pretty good deal senpai.

I'm impressed.

Hearing this kind of gratitude from blacks is pretty fucking rare.

Much like blacks are genetically prone to violence, whites are genetically prone to empathy and virtue.

Both are terrible for society as a whole.

thats actually a good point, the benefits of slavery go back much further than I implied... hmm, wonder how much further ahead we'd be today if slavery hadn't been abolished in the US?