Brit/pol/: Swing Low Sweet Chariot edition

>YouGov post-bomb polling : CON 43%(-1), LAB 38%(+3), LDEM 10%(+1), UKIP 4%(+1)
ukpollingreport.co.uk/

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-to-leave-lbc-radio-immediately_uk_5927ef98e4b06f6080538666
archive.is/LOT3G

>May blames other countries for allowing foreing fighters to enter UK
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/theresa-may-tells-g7-summit-leaders-stop-jihadis-bring-terror/
archive.is/IMWgq

>Corbyn Speech: UK foreign policy boosted terrorism and "Austerity has to stop at the A&E ward and at the police station door"
uk.businessinsider.com/corbyn-to-say-wars-boosted-terrorism-in-first-speech-since-manchester-attack-2017-5
archive.is/At6JG

>Johnson slams Corbyn speech, but he said the same himself
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-just-called-jeremy-10506835
archive.is/CTecO

>RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance (proving Corbyn's point?)
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/VdVxj

>Stagflation is coming back
whatinvestment.co.uk/stagflation-coming-uk-invest-2553680/
archive.is/VoaN2

>BBC "factcheckers" find Police numbers cut by 18%
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/WgAx0

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13011892/
youtube.com/watch?v=00gj3FSYYPI
ukpollingreport.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

USE THIS THREAD FIRST
>
>
>
>

Start buying guns.

>BRIT/POL/ OFFICAL POLL:
strawpoll.me/13011892/
>OVER 400 VOTES:
strawpoll.me/13011892/
>BRIT/POL/ OFFICAL POLL:
strawpoll.me/13011892/

Corbyn's core vote provide a boost

Who /prayformanchester/ here?

Here is part 1 of the aforementioned collation.
I'll see you all again on June 8th to collect my salt.
Thanks in advance

NTH FOR NEW SURVATION POLL

kek

FIRST FOR LIBERALISM IS MORAL SYPHILIS

You said the same about Brexit and Hildawg, we'll be waiting.

Corbyn is going to win, isn't he? Labour is only rising in polls and the Cons are starting to drop hard.

Just chopped some onions on a Tory leaflet. Just need a Labour one now.

>Corbyn is going to win, isn't he? Labour is only rising in polls and the Cons are starting to drop hard.
ALL HAIL THE SUPREME LEADER

Will you answer the call?

youtube.com/watch?v=00gj3FSYYPI

Can't wait for Cuckyn to get ripped to shreds tonight

No

>when he says he's unironically voting Labour

First for spending the hottest night of the year so far sitting on a terrace in the company of a lovely lady.

HAHA guy on LBC talking about 65% of pakistani's in the UK being inbred

what you gonna cut on the labour leaflet

right side of that thumbnail looks kinda like a goat head desu

>This tube bomb autist

>only one more This Week episode before the GE

>AYO, BLOCKS YOUR PATH

What do Sup Forums?

12mins I think ?
BBC1 ?

I'd really like to smell and stroke her hair.

>Watching ITV news

So, will Labour win outright or with a LibDem coalition? Tough call.

Immigration of course.

Yep

Post pics or I will bum you

>YouGov post-bomb polling : CON 43%(-1), LAB 38%(+3), LDEM 10%(+1), UKIP 4%(+1)
ukpollingreport.co.uk/

.LABOUR SURGE!!!!
>.LABOUR SURGE!!!!
.LABOUR SURGE!!!!
>.LABOUR SURGE!!!!

i give it a good joke thanks

Will Corbyn get a free pass on his terrorism remarks?

>everyone still pretending it won't be a lib-dem LANDSLIDE

your days of publically gaying it up are numbered, just report for liquidation now and make it easy on yourselves. Tim 'light on your feet 'cause you're hanging from a tree' Farron lurks in his chambers cultivating the holy blood-lust

Personally I would like to have vaginal intercourse with her

AN EMERGENCY STOP

I SMELT THE THE LAST TEN SECONDS OF LIFE

I CRASHED DOWN ON THE CROSSBAR

AND THE PAIN WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE

A SHY, BALD, BUDDHIST REFLECT

AND PLAN A MASS MURDER

WHO SAID I'D LIED TO HER?

>Why does user keep looking at his phone and giggling and muttering goyim? Still, it was really sweet of him to buy my drinks, he's such a good friend

lib dems would actually surge if farron said that he'd crack down on homosexuality whilst burning a quran

I swaer to god if Corbyn wins I will livestream myself doing a pound of heroin and killing myself

ah you already know the young voters are replying to the tweet about it saying how Neil is biased etc etc telling him to move on lmfao. But the older more intelligent labour voters may get red pilled by this.

>when you don't understand brit politics but you still want the best to happen for them
Good luck, good-guys

>her

>supporting Corbyn
>supporting Labour
>being on the same side of an argument as scousers
you need to have a rethink if this relates to you

any time i'm on Sup Forums at a family gathering or something someone always fucking asks me why i keep giggling to myself and i have to just lie

Is it acceptable to spend the night on a terrace in the company of my waifu pillow?

After marriage I hope.

The Abedis, who fly the Libyan flag outside the family home, were invited into England. Policy makers and power brokers in the West have invited Muslim immigrants to live among us in the idiotic belief that, underneath the nosebags (the burqa, the abaya and full-body swaddle), they were just like us.

Almost all these Muslim killers are legitimate immigrants. Before the Manchester murderer came Knifeman Khalid Masood, on Westminster Bridge (March, 2017). There were the immigrants who carved up Drummer Lee Rigby, in Woolwich, and the Muslim who gutted an American woman in central London, both in 2013. It’s hard to keep up.

This is how citizenship in the West has been rubbished. Not by ISIS, but by your representatives: State officials who regard all of us impersonally and imperiously. The same overlords squint at the great unwashed of England or Middle America from behind their parapets in White Hall and Washington. The same sorts despise us all for wanting neighborhoods that are safe, recognizably Anglo-American, maybe even a tad monocultural.

While the Muslims who strike at our families live among us, they’re not of us.

Of course, these dormant murderers—Muslim Americans, Canadians, Europeans or Englishmen—did not act alone.

Behind almost every murder-by-Muslim-immigrant are State central planners: Policy-makers, immigration authorities, immigration attorneys, local networks of Islamic organizations, activists, media agitating for more Muslim immigration, an FBI erecting protective barriers around bad actors—civil liberties, they call it—and a command-and-control judiciary that has decided the American Bill of Rights belongs to the world, and was written to enrich immigration lawyers and their clientele the world-over.

If the truth is that the threat we face is not in the Middle East, but here at home, and that it’s more often than not an invited and legal threat—the solution presents itself.

Do one specs

Pointing out a relevant and unarguable correlation is seen as controversial by right-wingers.

Go Labour!

55% of pakis marry their cousins
>kek
based LBC radio I'm enjoying it more and more every day

It's either that or Reporting Scotland. I'm not a masochist m8.

dont pakis vote for meme partys like Respect and tusc now

Reminder that Corbyn wants to breakup the UK and wants Ireland to be reunited and supports murderers to this affect.

i forgot about that show, thanks for the feels

Corbyn will die

>First for spending the hottest night of the year so far sitting on a terrace in the company of a lovely lady.
Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir... gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak. And then you put in the milk.

Why is it always ((them)), i mean i will start thinking Alex Jones is right its just globalists with a lust for power and greed regardless of race and religion and then this and many others crop up and i think you know what maybe Hitler did have a point!

Well that's because young Labour supporters think any criticism of Corbyn is because of institutional bias against him, note how they suddenly love polls now they're moving in his favour after 18 months of chimping out about them.

lmao

Thank God.

Only is it's one of those pillows you can fit a Meiki in, user.

That way you can give the hottest night of the year so far a proper send-off in true romantic style after spending the evening drinking on the terrace.

Pic related: picture I just took a second ago from the terrace where I'm sitting with a lovely lady.

CONFIRMED!

Yeah and they have liken 8 kids usually atlesst 1 is a smacker

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

>that's a big bomb

checked

Tim 'the milk of human cruelty' Farron has been informed of your insolence and his ebony warhorse is being saddled. Don't try to run, you'll only die tired.

How long until we have an explicity Muslim party? They basically have one the Netherlands.

wew

wew lad

THANK YOU

Nice get Mummy

It's fucking cancer mate, my twitter feed full of these blind leftys. Had to unfollow many low iq chimps who did this. They said the polls had a tory bias, then when labour surged yesterday;
>OMG ITS HAPPENING, BASED POLLS

That was lucky.

MOM GET THE CAMERA

prepare for 6 grojiilion americans to enter this thread

OH

Is it Andrew Neil that does it?

I FEEL IT

Obviously

Press S to spit on grave

RIP thread

>DENK got 10% of the vote in The Netherlands' 4 largest cities
the netherlands is past the point of no return