Why do leftists love Harry Potter?

Why do leftists love Harry Potter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're all mental infants

Did she welcome refugees into her house yet?

When a alpha enters every one knows and makes space, when a beta faggot needs attention he pushes the smallest around.

It's sad that she's this anti-Trump even after our guy Norm defended her on that comedian show

Because they live in some fantasy land

They think it makes them well read because they're fucking retards.

nice slide thread

Because it's anti-Nazi

see: Slytherin

who's the wrinkliest benefit scrounger and single mother?

Sliding from what?

It's the only book they've ever read.

It's impossible to communicate through any forms other than pop culture references, emoji, and rap

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

it's the only book they read.

>The hollyJew mused all his assets to make some shitty children's book into a mahassive franchise.
>Made JK (((Rowling))) a billionaire
>Assuming she isn't FULLY controlled and promoted by DeepState as a control vector for the millenial twats

There REALLY is a cabal of Satanists who control pretty much EVERYTHING of significance.

>#WandsUp

Knowing that faggot Takei, I'm sure this is a euphemism for something gay.

But that wasn't even that bitch's tweet

What is worse? Liberals obsessing over Hamilton music or them constantly using Harry Potter references in daily life?

More like a cabal of jews

Skim through her twitter. She hasn't got a single argument ather than
>hurr tiny tiny man hurrrr

what

Most likely used as a guise to signal to his gay friends that he's ready for breeding

They literaily believe that Trump isn't well respected and that Merkel is the leader of the free world now because their other wealthy leftist clique thinks that as well.

They're that delusional.

Why do they call him a bully, but yet proceed to verbally attack him like a schoolyard bully?

I saw someone call him an orangutan. Literally calling him a fucking monkey. Didn't they get mad when obama was called a monkey?

>Rebel scum

It's easily digestible garbage

No!

Actually Harry stopped Voldemort but you're only 5 years old so it's ok.

Lord of the Rings is the redpilled man's choice of fantasy setting

They did the same thing to bush repeatedly.
The bush years are when politics really started getting bitter and mean spirited and it's only gotten worse.

They are enjoyable books, even if the author has gone full insufferable cunt.

What do you expect leftists to relate a given situation to, a working knowledge of world history? Guffaw.

1 woman dies getting plans for it.
100s of men die getting said plans
10,000s of men die actually destroying it twice
>women destroyed the deathstar

Are you retarded?

NAZE DA

It's amazing they justify it by saying he deserves it for being a meanie. Fucking idiots.

>only one single face on that board is white
Day of the nuke when?

They lack any form of self-awareness and critical thinking. Trump has changed quite a bit since he got in the WH, but they still go by the good old "racist, sexist, homophobic". Liberals are demented and nothing can be done about that.

Harry technically died for it.

wtf? what has he ever even done at the summit?

Those crazy Christians were right about Harry Potter being garbage that should be banned. In The Republic they talked about the importance of telling the right stories.

Ever wondered how a tribe of no more than 30million have managed to exist and control the world for thousands of years while whole magnificent civilisations have come and gone?

Don't respond to me.

Because only in a fantasy world can marxism succeed.

>plebbitors see this faggot as their hero

pic should have been a girl.
not even leftist males are as retarded as getting a triforce tattoo. it's literally girl gamer bullshit territory.

You seem like a nice guy, have this free (you)

Congratulations you won.

This. Jk Rowling sucks dick, and some of the characters are SJWish, but they still aren't bad books.

Just stay in your bait thread, if you don't know what is being slid then you aren't here to progress anything.

Why did J.K. Rowling right the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

perfect.

Because they're women desu

They all sold their souls to the devil?

>It's impossible to communicate through any forms other than pop culture references, emoji, and rap
its not pop culture that leftists love to reference, these references are sad excuses for memes. our memes tend to be obscure and/or altered to the point of a completely new meaning. they're better, more creative. I grew up thinking leftists were smarter because they were progressive and the right was too traditional, like your grandfather trying to use a computer. I can't believe I lived to see the day when the left killed its own intellect with nonsensical and contradictory postmodernism while the right defends the human brilliance that progressed us into the modern age.

>tfw I grew up with these books and now I fucking hate JKRowling
They're good children/YA books, but its simplistic "good vs evil" narrative is part of the popular culture that's making millenials so simple-minded

Yeah we weren't quite right about the Witchcraft thing but the poisoning young minds towards tolerating evil, and resisting authority was correct. Harry Potter has obviously ruined a generation but not quite in the way we thought.

Harry Potter is LotR styled fantasy for children.

I hate this cunt and the following she gained

The irony is inconsistent. You need to replace the first panel with

>using 1984 and hitler references to describe political events

Liberals only understand good versus evil stories with no grey areas. EVeryone I don't like is a Nazi. This generation grew up with Harry Potter so they're loyal to their nostalgia. Much like we're loyal to anime and video game nostalgia.

I have never read any harry potter book and I am glad I didn't.

Oh yeah another good point was that its okay to demonize and exclude certain groups, like they did with Slytherin. That is HUGE for millennials.

w-wow... really jogs the noggin

Well Takei loves wands, so thats no surprise

Because it's written for 5 year-olds?

Oh my fucking god. As much as I'd like trump to cool it with the tweets sometimes, if Hillary had won I can't imagine the cringe that would be spewing from her Twitter account

seth rich isn't being slid you fucking newfag

Fpbp

yoda died in the second movie and so will Bernie the commie cuck Sanders

Their minds stopped developing at around 12 years old.

Won't Bernie be like 90 by then?

smart people tend to like harry potter

Voldemort did nothing wrong.

>Satan is real!

so rowling is the beta and trump the smallest?

it's more of a millenial thing and the overwhelming majority of millenials are brainwashed lefties

HAHA women can only think in terms of oppression/suppression.

post more of these im fucking cracking up

jews don't have souls.

They are a bunch of children.

We don't have Euro, neither does Poland.

Because they are morons with no substantial cultural basis, HP may be the only book they have ever read. And with severe lack of so called "cultural luggage" they are only capable to understand simple HP metaphors and analogies

Is the go fund me thing for that still setup? Last I chrcj ed it was over 100 confirmed plane tickets to go live at her mansion(s)

It was at the time these book were beginning to be published that society really took a turn for the worse - do time line

>Wands Up
kek

I bet Takei rubbed one out reading about 14yo Harry in baths with Cedric. Just saying.

Checked.
All Voldemort wanted was for wizards and muggles to preserve their cultures.

>They are enjoyable books

Revisit them. You'll see they're just old ideas cobbled together into poorly-written narratives. Not one aspect of the books is original.

>Trump is the tiniest man

Yeah sure he is