Why do females not dress like this anymore?

Why do females not dress like this anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=japanese people interviewed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they have self respect

>why do females no longer dress like this female is dressed in this recent picture of a women dressed like women don't be dressed no more is, but it do

hmm it really makes me think

They would rather be men. Until 35 of course.

>Only narcissists and workmen wear hats.
>Women have never donned an autumn palette year-round
>Her hair is literally crunchy-dry
>purse security is shit-tier

I'm going to bet this is some kind of "homey rustic" paint catalogue

Fpbp. women don't need to impress you

Like THAT?
I don't think they ever did

>zero multiplied by any number is still zero

>Only narcissists and workmen wear hats.

kek

I live in a country with a 70% rate of skin cancer. Schools force children to wear hats until it's ingrained within them that hats are just a control mechanism. No hat, no play.

So pretty much just hipsters, safety hats, and really really weird tourists.

you live in a country with a 100% rate of cancer

thats literally trending for a few years you silly dane. Do you ever go outside? Youll see it more often with this weather

They do, also that girl is ugly, looks like a chink monkey. bad taste.

Man whores allow them to be whores

japs don't count, we are talking about the western world, nip
they all dress like this over here

I'm pretty sure many do. Have you ever been to Asia?

>i deserve respect
>i earn politeness

I doubt very many of your women could fit into that unless you ran them through the machine that turns grapes into raisins

Quit dropping bombs, Hiroshima

women never dressed like that before

and they don't dress like this now. because it's fucking stupid.

except asians. asians dress like faggot cuck retards. maybe that's why they wear masks. to hide their fucking shame.

well first of all they come in different sizes, and secondly theyre stretchy as fuck

would you fuck off with the asian fetishization? they don't even fucking look like that. see for yourself

youtube.com/results?search_query=japanese people interviewed

>Why do females not dress like this anymore?

most of the people who spam the elliot rodger meme watch people like filthy frank without realizing they're also half white half asian

thats a dude

Delete

It's not about them being Asian. I do like rice pussy, but this thread is not about that.

Like the Amish???

Huuurrr daa first post dduuuuhhhh
Go fuck yourself shithead

You'll never see 3D women dress like them. What's more, these days when you married somebody they may divorce you and you may never see your children ever again. World has gone mad.

If women wanted to be attractive, they'd dress traditionally and wear accessory headwear when appropriate. Women either do not know what is attractive or they do not want to be attractive - which is it?

I think women have been coaxed just like men have been - to act opposite of what is attractive. Men think (in their young years) that being a nice goy is what one should be. And women think that dressing like a cool dude makes them attractive. Not good.

Hipsters do.

DESTROYED

what the hell is wrong with hats?