Patriotism and Nationalism in Eastern Europe

how do we instill nationalism and most importantly patriotism into the Eastern European and especially romanian youth ?

I find that more and more young people in Romania are going down the degenerate path

A lot of them even going as far to emigrate to the west leaving the country with gypsies and incompetent bastards because ''iT's wAy t00 HaRD HERE and tHe p0liTICians are C0rRupt''

So how can we do it ? I'd like some advice on how you instilled nationalism in your friends

>inb4 you have nothing to be proud of
stfu I am reffering to other countries as well not just Romania

>nationalism
>patriotism
>2017
wew

Elect fico as prime minister in your country and all problems will go away

yeah that's the thing we don't really have any alt-right leaders here and our president is a fucking german cuck

If I were Romanian i'd do everything in my power to leave that hovel

so why the fuck are you here dipshit

pls dont let this thread die

Alianta BINE se baga la alegeri presedentiale? Eu pe aceia as vota.

Nice flag dude

Join the biggest White-only discord where Romanians are not called gypsies: D2Mq3te

try to give erdély back maybe?

this

too much savage nationalism destroyed the balkans. we do not deserve to exist.

fuck off.
you too.
Noua dreapta, try to fucking make it popular and introduce it to your friends. Telling my friends that i support it is enough to arouse some interest.
You don't. There's no way to "instill" patriotism into a peoples without violence and there is no way to be violent in a modern country. Unlike the pre-WW2 era, when firearms were everywhere and men were armed and strong, people today get arrested even for thinking something others don't want to. We cannot create an example like the Legionaries did in the Greater Romania period, simply because we have no means of doing it without resorting to straight-up terrorism, which would require large amount of resources nobody is willing to provide.

Besides (((intelligent))) people leaving, you'd be surprised at the ammount of retards that leave the country. Go in London. You're guaranteed to hear Romanian, most probably from cocalars or gyppos. Then Reddit wonders why people think we're niggers.
t. urk

>hates romania because of corrupt politicians
>emigrates to italy

toplel

Ce faci in Olanda si cand te-ntorci?
Sunt curios. Te trateaza oamenii diferit cand afla ca esti roman?
Nah, that'd fuck up the movement for good. Communism left retards easy to manipulate. Convert them. Not exactly an intellectual elite, but every hyper-nationalist you get on our side the less votes the neo-communist barons get.

>You don't. There's no way to "instill" patriotism into a peoples without violence and there is no way to be violent in a modern country.
You know you need to be over 18 to post here right?

Nah. Those types usually go to Germany/NL/UK. Sometimes Scandinavia. The types that go to Italy go there because it's easier for someone that barely finished 4th grade to find work plus Italian is kinda understandable if you speak slowly.

You may not look like niggers (valid for only a part of the Romanians) but you sure act like some.
>stealing
>drug dealing
>raping
>pretty much anything but honest work

>wanting nationalism even after being fully aware that most of your people will simply fuck off to Germany or France due to the higher wages
>thinking ANYONE at all cares if a society is homogeneous or not anymore, especially with the backstabbing individualist mentality of Eastern Europe

Stop being retarded. Our future is in a Federalized EU. We (Eastern Europe) fucked up too hard by being anti-West so far throughout our history, and look where it brought us - Communism, degeneracy, poverty, depression. We allowed Russia to have a go at it and oppose the West yet again, but they failed, hard.

It's time to stop being fucking losers and learn your fucking lesson - YOU CANNOT BE INDEPENDENT. You're too irrelevant in the modern world to be independent, and frankly, so is the rest of Europe. Stop getting baited into separatist anti-EU propaganda because that is the future.

>b-b-but V4 a-and Craiova a-and interm-
Fuck off. Only a retarded teenager without ANY knowledge in politics/geopolitics would support such retarded separatist groups that achieve nothing. Start looking for how to achieve a reformation of the EU instead, because it's a wonderful institution if it only had the correct laws and leadership

>turk
>worse than gypsy

"Unde le e bine, acolo le e tara"

Diaspora poate sa suga pula la arabi din partea mea.

My parents are Romanian emigrants. They left in the 80's before the implosion of the communist government. I don't know much about Romania, but I think history lessons on who you are as an ethnic Romanian would bolster nationalism. Focus on the personal accomplishments of your country and how other nations, such as the Ottoman Empire, worked so diligently to subjugate your people but failed because of the fervent resilience of the Romanian people.

>127226774
I have been in the Netherlands and in Portugal. Romanian youth always sticks together and they barely make friends with youth from the country they are studying/working. They make a little Romania wherever they go. Romanian gypsies also stick together, and incopetent bastards as well.

Romanian diaspora in a nutshell. See . I'm truly sorry our retards are shitting up your country.
wasted trips, baka.
but i agree that the EU could have been a good thing

>Romanian gypsies also stick together
Don't worry, they make their own tribal societies here too. Most of them can barely speak Romanian but still expect gibz while being allowed to steal. Thank God loads of them die in childhood because they never get insurance/are too stingy to bribe/get genetic defects because of incest.

all balkanites come here to steal, ethnic romanians usually integrate well

>could have
can be*

Make it. Instead of supporting meme puppet parties like FN and separatism in general, support right-wing reformation instead. If all those anti-EU right wing parties turned into pro-EU anti-immigration and reformation parties, they'd instantly win the elections in about 80% of the member states. Once the EU parliament and leadership is filled with those people, the EU turns into a right-wing institution, and guess what - no need to crash the economy of the fucking continent to achieve that

fuck off, dude. We're at the point where we arrest people for saying that Islam is bad for "hate speech" and you mean to tell me that there is some way to massively induce people to nationalism without violence? Otherwise, if you do NOT use extreme measures, then they won't believe you for the things you say should be true and that are inherent to a nationalist movement.

Fuck you too. Are you new at Sup Forums? WTF

Are you confused?

>Patriotism and Nationalism
commies robbed and are still robbing us... go ahead die for the big boys while their kids runned in western europe ...fucking pleb

>issue martial law
fixed

kek

>how do we instill nationalism and most importantly patriotism into the Eastern European and especially romanian youth
why should we?

Patriotism in Eastern Europe means pointless screaming, sick addiction to symbols and it often ends in vandalising public property

Fuck pop-patriotism desu

>little brother is a typical normie
>finds me browsing Sup Forums
>now laughs at Codreanu jokes

Fpbp

It's not in our hands to decide the future of the EU. Our diplomatic position amounts to "we'll do whatever, as long as you keep the gibs coming" and they're running out soon.

Developed welfare states were fed up with PIGS and our shitholes to begin with. Now a major net contributor in the face of Britain is out, the immigration crisis is here to stay, there's many more islamic trucks of peace to come and no reform in sight in France or Germany. EU is done by 2020.

EU will colapse because a few countries don't want to share the power. We lost the UK because of this

>EU will collapse
EU today is bigger than before and it keeps expanding. The UK hasn't left and it probably won't. The trade treaties are here to stay.

Russia being imperialist and the middle east centralizing won't help with the collapse with the EU either.

Failure as a polak. Can't in2 space and sucks imigrant cock to boot.

I need to get into white memes of production discord. I have so much ideas for so many memes, but I need material!

make up with Hungarians and join V4

>It's not in our hands to decide the future of the EU.
Yes it is, Eastern Europe is a huge region with some ~100mil people in it - it's quite relevant.

>Developed welfare states were fed up with PIGS and our shitholes to begin with.
This is not because of us in general, but because Southern Europe is still in a depression from the 2008 crash and doesn't know (at least for now) how to solve it. As soon as we solve the crash and reduce our 20-25 age group's unemployment from 50% to 5%, we'll be stable enough to be a very significant part of the EU's economy, enough that they stop seeing us as leeches.

>Now a major net contributor in the face of Britain is out
The UK being a major contributor is actually a huge myth because for every pound they inject, Germany and France forcefully import their overpriced shit that no one else really buys, while exporting tariffless products themselves. Every pound contributed can be seen as basically earned because of the EU in the first place, so it's not a "net contribution" - it comes at the cost of the rest of the EU forcefully trading with Britain instead of China/USA, even if the latter offer more competitive prices.

>no reform in sight in France or Germany. EU is done by 2020.
Macron is literally a reformation candidate, while Merkel will do whatever is popular in Germany to get herself elected (which is "reform the EU", again). Stay calm for a bit and you'll see the US economy crashing, which means that capital will outflow towards the EU from the US (which is already happening by the way), which will basically fix all of our issues. The only one that remains is the immigration issue, which will eventually be fixed as well. Also, this

You're not allowing anyone to join V4, remember?

wtf brat

Romania bro don't listen to these faggots.

Nationalism doesn't come from having stuff to be proud off, look at the West, we have countless victories and we hate ourselves more than anyone.

Nationalism comes from WANTING to be proud, loosing something and wanting it again, Look at Hitler, Trump, Mussolini.

You need to build yourself a Narrative, clutch hold of old national heroes, choose a time to want to bring back, for Mussolini he had ancient Rome, For Hitler it was the Reich, For me it will be empire.

The fact your country is so shit is a good thing, weak police mean you have an easier time making your youth movement and training members to fight and take on Antifa, going into the Romanian woods and teaching people about how beautiful your country is, talking about great battles over a large campfire and a starry sky.

You NEED to focus on the young, the old will always want old things and old times, the majority of them will at least back you. It is families and the youth you need to focus on and build, in this age you might not be able to Build a Nationalist Government, but you CAN build it's foundations.

>S economy crashing, which means that capital will outflow towards the EU from the US
Bullshit. If such thing happened, it would be China and Russia taking the bacon. You're so dependant on US dollar market value that you don't even realize it. Was US economy ever to crash you would be wiping your ass with your €s because they would be still less valuable than toilet paper.

>Bullshit. If such thing happened, it would be China and Russia taking the bacon
No it wouldn't. Capital is fleeing from China even faster than it is from the US and no one would ever invest into KGB Russia.