BREAKING: Ex FBI Directer Comey acted on Russian Intelligence during 2016 election he knew was fake but feared it may...

BREAKING: Ex FBI Directer Comey acted on Russian Intelligence during 2016 election he knew was fake but feared it may become public -

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/868154396848402432

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties
youtu.be/9azjzhoL670
cnn.com/2017/05/26/politics/james-comey-fbi-investigation-fake-russian-intelligence/index.html?sr=twCNN052617james comey0505PMVODtopLink&linkId=38052565
archive.is/GIGCq
youtu.be/upv6_4WT6hY?t=2754
archive.is/yVjJo
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/868154396848402432
buzzfeed.com/mhastings/congressmen-seek-to-lift-propaganda-ban?utm_term=.aqPqqlvnzM#.byGqqO6RjK
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
archive.is/XeFYW
buzzfeed.com
archive.is/y2mP4
instigating-him.com
strawpoll.me/13034542
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.
This is big.

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

Ruh roh.

circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties

They also shared American details with 3rd parties

>CNN
Into the trash

Boy is their fucking narrative crumbling to bits\

That report is literal fake news.

Comey really was a fucking retard
Total loser
He is just trying to save his ass from jail now that it's known he was protecting the deep surveillance state by protecting their precious Democrat-approved Section 702 in FISA amendments act (2011)
Comey trying to rewrite history as a disgraced fired ex FBI nigger is top kek

WHO's UP FOR A NAP?!?!?! LET'S GO, RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW!

Bump

im really too tired for this desu

>BreakingNLive

Literal fake news

GO GO GO GO

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUM

HAPPENING CON 1

HAPPENING CON 1

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>REEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEE
youtu.be/9azjzhoL670

Russia Narrative gets BTFO eternally

Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake

cnn.com/2017/05/26/politics/james-comey-fbi-investigation-fake-russian-intelligence/index.html?sr=twCNN052617james comey0505PMVODtopLink&linkId=38052565

Didn't Brennan say this during his hearing? I could have sworn that he spoke about the FBI acting on intelligence which hey suspected to be false.

Read some of it seems that Drumps is still getting impeached

Always archive clickbaiters.
archive.is/GIGCq

WOOOO

youtu.be/upv6_4WT6hY?t=2754

***yawn***
Time for a nice after lunch nap don't you think? They say a 30 min nap after lunch boosts your productivity for the rest of the day.

Kek they try to bait you then they imply the wikileaks emails are fake all russian disinfo

You know you are fucked when even CNN has to call you out on your bullshit.

Isnt this cnn running the hillary lost because of russian meddling?

It definately shows that the fbi is willing to run with false information to protect themselves from looking bad. It can definately be related to trump russia conspiracy.

They get called on the memo bluff so they have no choice but to go all in.

How a dubious Russian document influenced the FBI’s handling of the Clinton probe

archive.is/yVjJo

I'll give you my finest bump.

>Source: CNN

what did they mean by this?

Holy fuck, this is basically treason If trump was the president elect when he acting

it'd be just swell if this was true, but some twitter account with a few thousand followers doesn't mean much at all with regards to being a good source.

Before you get all excited about this, they're still blaming Russia for providing the incorrect information

>CNN is trying to redemption arc

This will be interedasting.

Bump

Holy fuck you Trumptards get dumber every day.

The story is, Russia tried to provide the FBI with fake information damaging to Hillary Clinton.

Comey knew:
-the information against Hillary was fake
-the fake information came from Russia

The story is that he pretended the information was not fake as to not tip off the Russians that he knew what they were doing.

this. It is basicly the same as "sources say" in WaPo, CNN and so on. Waiting for direct evidence

the rope wil make you sleep forever

Bump

>2017
>believing comey

I am not making the fucking claims. I am dumbing down the news for you.

Apparently nothing can be dumbed down enough for you to understand.

# wiki leaks emails expose mainstream democrat politicians and mainstream republicans (cuckservatives) are blackmailed by corporations and foreign powers because of their blatant PEDOPHILLIA

THIS IS WHY THEY WANT TO ARREST THE LEAKERS,

BUT WONT DISCUSS THE CONTENT OF THE LEAKS

Can I get a quick bog pill on this sleepy meme?

>twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/868154396848402432

Is that a crime?

wew lad

OMG im so sleepy,my eyes are just closing and closing

lets go to sleep,pol

now!!

I bet your favorite documentary is The Da Vinci Code.

What Comey knew was fake and came from the Russians:

>then-Attorney General Lynch had been compromised in the Clinton investigation. The intelligence described emails between then-Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz and a Clinton campaign operative suggesting that Lynch would make the FBI investigation of Clinton go away.

So there was no effort from the DNC or Hillary campaign to have Lynch squash the investigation...it was...you guessed it...the Russians making it up. This is fucking pathetic. These scumbags keep digging a deeper hole. They are so fucked when all this shit comes out.

no, comey purposefully acted on false information to avoid "burning" his sources and methods on the russia investigation

You would have to have complete SHIT FOR BRAINS, to believe that article.

I don't get this thread. This is obviously bad news for trump, as it legitimizes the Russia narrative. But still (((sources)))

Its a double reverse troll with a twist to the right and back to the left with balls in the air like you just dont care triple troll. Fabulous

was the email from wiki leaks?

Or it is the most basic move in counter intelligence.

Where you are at on the spectrum, basic is hard.

THIS. They are scrambling big time. The only purpose of putting a story out like this is to cover tracks.

It's going to come out that Hillary's campaign and the DNC colluded with Lynch to make sure the investigation didn't go anywhere and this is their proactive defense....the Russians planted the evidence.

>HILLARY A GOOD GIRL, SHE DINDU NUFFIN
>IT WAS HERE TIME, PUTIN TOOK IT AWAY

The bot is learning. Soon it will take over Sup Forums

Bump

Is this about the evidence that AG Loretta Lynch was obstructing the HRC investigations? If so, what do you want to bet this is preemptive deep state efforts to discredit that evidence? (The alleged DWS memo)

Lurk moar.

I still have my "LOCK HER UP" SIGN, waiting for when Hillary gets arrested and for when these fucks hang. COMEY SHOULD BE TRIED, FUCK SHILL NIGGERS

i would bet my soul at this point that this is damage control for bills """visit""" to lynch

remember propaganda is legal here:

buzzfeed.com/mhastings/congressmen-seek-to-lift-propaganda-ban?utm_term=.aqPqqlvnzM#.byGqqO6RjK

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

archive.is/XeFYW

So Hillary was actually working with Russia?

its a michael hastings article so its at least worth the click for once

Bingo

Your level of tard is amazing.

Russia was interfering the election to get (((theirguy))) elected. (((Trump))) was working with Russia. Russia tried to pass fake info to the FBI to help Trump.

buzzfeed.com

archive.is/y2mP4

Damn.
I used to think the Jews were smart and crafty. Now I know the Russians are smarter and craftier. Putin should be emperor of earth.

wheres the evidence, faggot?

But what does it mean?
Why would he fear it would become public?

>"Sources:" included in the title.
Fake news

Russia Russia ! FAKE FAKE FAKE

this is exactly what it is. Comey's official reason for killing the investigation can't be the fact that Loretta Lynch is as crooked as a 3 dollar bill.

this is the kind of cucked shit from the trump administration that really grinds my gears. constantly on defense. constantly letting the opponent frame the narrative.

stop instigating-him.com

Lol are they trying to insinuate that lynch meeting with boomerang dick wasn't a compromising situation?

They are actually trying to say noble comey closed the investigation because the russians have infiltrated the highest levels of government!

And seth rich's murder is a conspiracy theory?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHAHAHSHAHHSHDHDHDHDJJDJRJRJDJHHAHAHAHHA!

sources say...

thankfully no one trusts the MSM anymore

The article is poorly worded and semi-confusing. What I got from it is that there was a fake email between DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz and someone else where she supposedly said something about not worrying about the investigation because Loretta Lynch (AG) would take care of it. Based on this phony email (supposedly placed by Russians), Comey decided to not involve the Attorney General in his decision to do his press conference in July where he listed the top 50 crimes Hillary commited and decided no prosecution.

This is getting to be layer after layer of lies and who knows what to believe. Did Comey not involve Lynch because he couldn't trust her and came to his own conclusion? Did he see that email and think that he better do what he thinks his boss (Lynch/Obama and very well possible Clinton)) would want him to do? Did he know at the time the email was a fake?

strawpoll.me/13034542

no it isn't, he's dead faggot.

Even if your fantasy was true, please cite a specific statute that was violated.

It makes no sense. They are so desperate, they're now putting out stories pro-actively. This is a defense for a memo or e-mail that will come out saying Lynch isn't going to let Hillary's investigation go anywhere. They're trying to say that it won't be legit it was planted by the Russians.

t. paid Russian operative

How are the active measures coming along, tovarish?

Wrong
Comey used fake info to get a FISA warrant on Trump, Comey should prep his asshole !

Holy shit, so this means he REALLY didn't need to send the letter that new emails were found? In other words hillary really is the rightful president?

>This is getting to be layer after layer of lies

What they are trying to cover up is probably even worse than we think if they're so desperate they're putting out garbage like this.

>PLOT TWIST: the Democrats worked with the Russians, and Trump was the only real American in the entire election

Wonder why they are pushing this, and why now?

Interesting info awaiting the new director and they want to get ahead of it maybe?

because he was gonna drop juicy shit on clapper

So Tim Kaine is actually a Russian plant sent by Putin to act like a buffoon so Trump would win?

As informed by sources that are familiar with ex-FBI director James Comey's thinking on related matters.

This is actually good news for the Donald. This portrays Comey as dishonest and potentially lying in earlier testimony to Congress about these investigations. And it 1,000% supports Trump's decision to fire him. No matter what investigations are going on, if the Director of the FBI overseeing them knowingly acts on information he knows to be false and influences the course of an investigation using it as a justification, that is beyond grounds for termination. That shows the DFBI is perfectly willing to take unjust actions disruptive to an investigation. That shows he does not put the facts first.

This is very bad for Comey. Very good for Trump. And it doesn't shield Clinton, if anything his interference in the Clinton investigation shows it should be re-opened and conducted properly by another entity.

Wrong.

Well, I'm SHOCKED, I tell you!

Blippity blump heres a bump

But seriously goys we cant let Druddlebumfpt get the football codes

The only thing i can get from this, IF IT IS TRUE, is that Comey was a complete moron, if not ethnically compromised, and deserved to be fired.

>Russians influenced Comey's investigation
So the Russians told Comey not to prosecute Clinton? I don't get it, nothing happened to Clinton so why are leftists still butthurt?

I can't keep up with every new narrative shift at this point. Is this part of the vast russian conspiracy?

Sound, calm reasoning.. holy shit

it turns out cnn has been hacked by the russians