WAYNE LAMBRIGHT

Giant fag or schizoid douche?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=slkdK1KJpow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One vote for giant fag.

Trips decide

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

True story.

I unironically believe everything you posted.

When Wayne started talking about Israel this meme hasbra was posted nonstop.

So?

wayne has been talking about israel since he started posting here (back when he replied to threads with rambling youtube rants) he's just a bloated fat lunatic who lives in a camper who's easy to laugh at

Pls remove yourself from here, jews are not welcome on Sup Forums. Convert or fuck off.

kys Muhammad

Seriously, don't you have a suicide bombing to prep for?

jajajajajjajaja takbar my friend, takbar.

Hit a nerve?

shalom brother, he/she/it has me rattled.

get a load of this newfag, never thought i'd see the day someone on here would voluntarily cuck for goofy wayne.

Wayne has plenty of simple minded followers. Amazing really..

he's the Jason Blaha of /pol

wat?

he is a giant fag and is literally schizophrenic
he's posted pictures of his meds for it before

He is a nice guy.

Remind 韦恩兰布赖特 is a bum liar parasitic people around him, especially the elderly. Wayne Lanbulaite five months behind on the rent for his cell phone before going home owner Wayne kicked out Lanbulaite. This guy also received many of his failed attempts to get psychological Wayne Lanbulaite straighten his life out of Wayne Lanbulaite lend more than $ 1000 and everyone comes into contact with the final 韦恩兰布赖特learn. Wayne Lanbulaite there is no conscience, no future, no loyalty, no skills, no dazzling light. Wayne is back 后兰布赖特 financial devastation and handicapped people Wayne Lanbulaite can be traced back more than 20 years, he has experienced a long list. Wayne Lanbulaite also managed to tens of thousands of dollars INTENSIVE technically illiterate elderly people into the possible transfer of the project by the Indian outsourcing within a week has been undertaken.韦恩兰布赖特 hand, not even you can do. Wayne Lanbulaite incompetent and narcissistic, who is also willing to maintain relations with 韦恩兰布赖特 exceeded only person perfect storm a few months of alcoholism and methhead countryman with whom Wayne Rankin Bright enjoys gay debauchery period while seeking to include the use of stimulants out disreputable public bathroom "SLAM BAMS". But do not worry, 鲁尼兰布赖特 completely forgive myself every time so he was not gay.

faggot

Fuck off you giant clown shoe. Grown men are discussing matters of great importance!

Hey there tumblrsms!

Hey now... young men in mom's basement be nice.

I don't take medication for anything. While I'm not perfect, I'm close to it.

I'm pushing the boundrys of perceptions, as Alex Jones would say. breaking the conditoning. The conditioning of 9/11 and who did it. Which is Israel. I use the platform of 'bidding' to gain attention to the security of the USA, in that Israel is our greatest enemy. We have been tricked, we have been hijacked.

I'm sure some of you agree with the ZOG concept. That's all I'm about.

Last night I came up with the concept of Affirmative Action for politics. Jews are in 40% of all governmental positions. Yet are only .6% of USA population. While I'm envious of this hijacking it's not my team. Christians lose. Zionists win.

Make fun of me and you're realling making fun of yourself and your life as a coward.

Deal with it.

You're jealous you don't have the guts to try what I attempt.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

ayyyy lmao

>You're jealous you don't have the guts to try what I attempt.

You literally just sit on your fat ass and shitpost on Sup Forums and twitter. What exactly do you think you're accomplishing that we are not? You are the most delusional man I've ever met, and that's saying a lot!

That's the last woman seen alive with Wayne Lambright..

Exactly. Tumblrism. Screenshots of his program that auto posts.

>young men in mom's basement be nice.

Says the 50 year old living in mommy's motorhome. You're such a fucking joke, dude.

>Lambright scanner 1.0

topkek.. he's doing God's work of monitoring the schizos.

I thought you were suing Sup Forums? What happened, big guy?

>I've ever met

We have never met. Now, who is delusional.

>fat ass
Yes... I'm fat right now. 265lbs. I should be 220.

Here is what I get out of this. International distribution to angry young men, who are probably the outspoken in their groups. I get to plant seeds and water them.

Whether you like it or not. I have a following and a strong presence.

I'm also a Distinguished Toastmaster. Takes 8 years to accomplish. You don't and never will accomplish this. I'm trying to bring leadership skills to young directionless men who need solutions to life.

Hate me, love me. I'm not going away.

and. Don't forget. We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

>I get to plant seeds in angry young men

wewlad

lewd as fuck

Why are you such a homo wayne?

Weak insults, you can try harder. I know you have it in you.

It's true though.. You've accomplished nothing over the last few years. You're kind of embarrassing.

Why do you want to plant your seeds in us? That's really gross btw.

Literally who?

This autistic fuck needs to kill himself. World is a better place without him.
Never make a wayne thread again fag.

sage

Big time loser. Transient, lives in a dome. Ran for president, lost BIGLY. Suffers from various mental illnesses. Many such cases. Sad!

A video for this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=slkdK1KJpow

>needs to kill himself.
I'd rather kill you.

>Transient, lives in a dome

LOL. No, lived in same place four years now.

I build domes & sell them to people who grow weed.

Invent all the lies you want. Your bad karma will affect your life.

If you're toxic, you'll always be toxic.

If you're full of Love, love will surround you.

People like you don't like me, because I speak the truth. I don't live in the little angry world you live in. My world infinite and open to anything I can dream of.

I've fucking met this dude before! Weirdest motherfucker on the planet. He claims to know all about coding and engineering yet is totally clueless. Why is he on Sup Forums?!

Nothing but incoherent rambling. Are you off your meds again?

Haha.. no shit?

F A T
A
T

Done with the website yet?

Oh yeah. He's the biggest laughing stock around the office. So glad I don't have to personally deal with the guy.

Go on...