Why is no one studying transfer of wealth from men to women?

Women talk about the wage gap. What about the Gift Gap? Why is no economist studying this phenomenon? One economist told me "It would be a career limiting move." How about a tax deduction for gifts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because no one wants to talk about the real privilege. The appearance privilege. The better looking you are, the more likely you are of getting free shit. Being beautiful is a tremendous advantage for everything you do in life.

>How about a tax deduction for gifts?
Women would conveniently vote en-masse against it. There's hundreds of thousands of women just in the USA who literally get "paid" with designer shoes/clothes/bags and jewelry to have sex with rich (old) men.

Do you really think those women would want to pay 20 cents on the dollar for that $900 pair of Dior shoes that Schmuley gave them to do anal?

The only thing that matters is the non existent male privilege or white privilege.

Gifts aren't gifts. The moral thing to do is make prostitution legal and tax that.

Do you have any idea how hard that would be to track?

>Tribesman trying to divide white men and women again

Yawn.

I'm very good looking and I never get free anything
But then again I'm a hermit and dress like it's the early 2000's

Can't
Women won't ever allow it, would completely obliterate the market value of pussy and take away the only thing they have to contribute to society besides making children

Why would it be a deduction for the giver and not the woman paying a percent of value as a receiving tax.... oh wait I just saw your flag never mind, please continue on your way!

Why is that thot naked with none of her gear laid out in her tent yet?

At least make the scenario plausible before "muh dick"

There are countries where prostitution is legal so it's possible for the US to catch up with the civilized world.

Because it's a free market and when you buy a woman something you're increasing your exposure time to her and the possibility of vaginal or oral access.

Don't buy pussy.

If it flies, fucks, or floats, rent it.

What about all the jobs women don't want?
>chefs 16 hour days
>bin geezers
>road guys
>sewer dudes
>gardeners
>electrician peeps
>carpenters
>plumber bros
>lorry lords
etc

Learn a fucking trade you useless tarts, we can all learn to check blood pressure n take blood, women are only a majority in teaching if its primary school or nursery, they look after the elderly = house-fucking-work
whatever i can rant about this for days

it's myth, they get jobs easier due to diversity qouters and they're hired by liberals in majority of the jobs they do get, the wages gap is because it's overall earnings of the genders combined, majority part time or easier fucking jobs/min wage jobs, if they compared by industry they'd see the numbers are probably in their favour thanks to their fucking "feminism" now they want more..

fuck off you leech tarts.

>YFW a plumber now makes more than a dental hygienist
I had a electrician come do some shit for me... $65 canuckbux an hour and that was cash-off-the-clock. If it was through his union company it would be like 85+

There are a tiny number of female nymphomaniacs but the vast vast majority of them do not enjoy sex and only say they do because feminism has equated love of sex with empowerment. Their gift to you is generally sex because you are biologically hard wired to crave it and in history women were bartered rather than the drivers of their sexual liaisons so they simply didn't have to evolve that drive to reproduce

In short, you give money she gives sex, and generally neither wish to part with it

My wife is a hygienist making almost 40 per hour. A plumber should make more because my wife isn't on call, only works 8 hours a day, 4 days a week in a climate controlled office. Most plumbers are on call, work with literal shit and have to deal with the elements a lot of times. If my wife had to go into a crawl space to clean teeth, she wouldn't do it.

I once told a feminist only the high paying jobs have requirements for 50% women. She said in reply: of course! who would want to work in min wage?!

>says you
Post proof.

>I'm very good looking

Man! The fucking ass that has been posted here lately. Out of this world.
My nuts look like dried apricots.
I have nothing left!
Absolutely nothing.
If you asked me if I had anything, I would say no, I already glazed half a dozen wedding cakes and I'm fresh out.
Maybe just enough to caulk a window for a doll house?
Nope, can't do it. Bone dry.
So dry that when I orgasm you can feel the breeze.
Nothing left.
Zero.
That's how much I have left after seeing all the spectacular ass posted here lately and if somebody asked me if I had anything left.
I would ask you want to know what's in my balls?
Do you know what a grapefruit looks like?
Yeah, well not grapefruits, they're more like raisins now. Not black, white, golden raisins but they used to be grapefruits. Oh don't get me wrong when I have something, I have grapefruits. Big, juicy grapefruits but after seeing all the quality ass that has been posted here lately, raisins. Small, little golden raisins, I got nothing left.
I wish I had something. Believe me, I would definitely make sure I had less than I had before seeing that picture, I kid you not? I would lose some right now if I could but I can't because I don't have any to lose.
So much quality ass. The ass, oh my, the ass is so nice being posted here.
That's what I would say if somebody asked me what I have left.
Yep.

Funny thing is trade work doesn't pay min wage, hone your trade you'll earn some decent dollar, but it's harder and takes discipline, even lorry lords can learn the logistics industry and start a depot with their lorry squires.

but they either choose high paid jobs, get into debt achieving said education and then can't hack the competition, even when it's rigged in their favour, that or they choose easy jobs, cleaners, nursery/primary school teachers, nursing, caring for the elderly etc

It's all or nothing with women, it's very telling.

This. Most women only get horny when their dopamine levels spike, and their dopamine levels spike in these situations:

1) A guy is extraordinary in some way. He is super attractive, super powerful, super famous, they just met him, etc.

2) They have ingested drugs/partying

3) They are ovulating

4) They are on holiday

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

Attractive men don't get "things for free"

There is truth that if you are more attractive you are more likely to get hired or be believed etc but that's natural in built human instincts and there really isn't a way to get that

But even the best looking man in the world has to work for what he has even if he has more oppourtunity

5) They see his wallet

It's like asking why no one is studying transfer of wealth from goys to jews

Not the same for men. Competence counts for more than looks.

this

Final redpill is accepting the fact that masturbation accomplishes nothing and is actually bad for you.

>Women won't ever allow it

Which is why we should push for it.

Get the normies to see the true colours of women.

Everyone is already required to count gifts with their taxes. Women getting shoes is no different from a guy working under the table.

Stop trying to be a victim, pussy

kraaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk

3 privileges that people don't want to talk about:

Height privilege
>CEOs are most likely over 6' tall
>I've known a 5'4"-ish guy with a MBA who worked the register at a CVS

Looks privilege
>Free gifts
>Free promotions
>assumed to be harder working, more talented
>Better selection of potential mates

Female privilege
>never have to power lift, only have to stay skinny
>can sell virginity for $100,000+
>more opportunities when younger... combined with compound interest...

Schlomo how do you manage to forget your wallet everytime we go out to lunch?

The height thing is only partly true. Most tech billionaires are manlets. Most university professors I know are manlets. Most start-up guys are probably average height. The height advantage in companies is only 1) when you don't start the company yourself 2) when HR is full of roasties 3) the senior management doesn't need technical skills. 4) the company is doing well enough that you can hire people based on presentability and not have things fall apart. In other words they are complete parasites. Notice how male height has increased exactly at the same time that ladies have turned into degenerates. They are both linked to abundance of resources. Women can afford to sleep with guys for their looks instead of for their competence/intelligence.

Some wise words here user.

Nah. The only thing attractive men is sex with whorish women. Aside that they still have to work. Hence at the tops of society there are just as many uggos as Chad's, but they all get money and they all get unlimited pussy

Manlets are the optimal male height. 5'6-5'10"~ and around about. Height beyond that is pure sexual selection. It correlates with feminism and degeneracy. Lanklet societies always get BTFO by patriarchal manlets. Hence, the Israelites killed the sons of Anak, who were tall. The Muslims take over the European Caliphate, and Chinese take over Canada, Australia, and NZ, and Mexicans take over America.

Its fate. Lanklets are effeminate and will die.

this is a good thing though