Is he right?

is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Al6jz
upi.com/Archives/1981/08/11/Sentence-FALN-terrorist-to-55-years-in-jail/3540366350400/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_López_Rivera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerzas_Armadas_de_Liberación_Nacional_Puertorriqueña
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, because he's left.

His children are drug addicted sluts so that says a lot about refugees.

What about the children in the crosshairs of his drone strikes?

Yes, but I'd still like to keep a record of that child.

Please stop

He's wrong, because the child on the other side of the border wants to behead me for Allah.

He's right. Child on the other side of the border is worthy of love just like a child in the US but from Mexicans.

People in Mexico should give their own kids love and compassion instead of exporting them to get it.

Mexico needs homegrown love and compassion of their own. They need to work their asses off to give their own children the shit they need.

It's not the White Man's burden to be every goddamn kids daddy.

this

He is just a politician, don't trust a word these snakes say, he wants America to continue its decline and solidify its fate as a non-white nation.

Pretty sure the Bible also says to follow the laws of the land

Get fucked obamanigger

>Attacked christians throughout his entire presidency
>Uses this argument when it's convienent

To be fair, drone strikes in recent months have gotten remarkably sloppy.

TPBP

>sweden actually making a fpbp

>liberals
>invoking God
Nice try, faggot commies

Fucking hell bong third post best post

Yes
Anyone that has a God Complex is obviously mental enough to think that uncontrolled migration is a human right

Yeah, absolutely. It has nothing to do with anything though.

touchy feely oprah bullshit

>nobel
>peace
>prize

Splendid Fellow bong

he totally right they are no less worthy of love or compassion in the United States as long as they are documented.
If not, they need to find love and compassion in Mexico.

>numbers 25:6

He just loves them to death.

Sage. Shills are out hard mein niggas. Something biggg is brewing.

Its a fucking platitude. Its fucking retarded. "Yes america should be the worlds main supplier of compassion, FUCK OTHER COUNTRIES GETTING THEIR OWN SHIT TOGETHER WE'LL JUST THROW TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS AT OTHER PEOPLES PROBLEMS!!! :D"

Meanwhile, i cant walk through LA for 20 minutes without seeing a camp of homeless people posted on every corner but by all fucking means bring over every impoverished child the world over to American shores, IM SURE THATLL WORK OUT GREAT!!!

Sure, he's right. But you have to bear in mind that his god is Allah, so obviously his god wants more love for the children across the border and less for those who are here.

lol!what?
king nigger killed half a million kids

Daily reminder Illegals coined Obama the name: 'The Deporter in Chief' when he was in office. His administration stepped up the numbers.

>these foreign children deserve all the love on the planet, same as mine
>the children of those killed by FALN are unimportant, and I freed their leader Oscar Rivera from prison

Never trust a politician. Incoming redpill

>last day in office
>ohdisgonbegud.jpg
>pardon some petty druggies
>pardon a tranny
>PARDON A FUCKING TERRORIST LEADER

Barrack Obama commuted the sentence of Oscar Rivera, so that he would be released on 5/17/2017.

You're probably wondering, who is Oscar Rivera? Here's a short blurb from Wikipedia:

"Oscar López Rivera (born January 6, 1943) is a Puerto Rican independence activist[1] who was one of the leaders of the FALN."

So now you're probably wondering, who or what is FALN? Here's another short blurb:

"The Fuerzas Armadas de Liberación Nacional (English: Armed Forces of National Liberation, FALN) was a Puerto Rican, Marxist–Leninist, clandestine paramilitary organization that, through direct action, advocated complete independence for Puerto Rico. At the time of its dissolution, the FALN was responsible for more than 120 bomb attacks on United States targets between 1974 and 1983 that killed 5 people and injured several others."

It gets worse.

On August 11, 1999, Bill Clinton commuted the sentences of 16 members of FALN.

Here's an archived link to a WSJ article (which I suggest you read in full), from which I'll provide some snippets: archive.is/Al6jz

"Hillary Rodham Clinton was in the midst of her state-wide 'listening tour' in anticipation of her run for the U.S. Senate in New York, a state which included 1.3 million Hispanics. Three members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus -- Luis V. Gutierrez (D., Ill.), Jose E. Serrano, (D., N.Y.) and Nydia M. Velazquez, (D., N.Y.) -- along with local Hispanic politicians and leftist human-rights advocates, had been agitating for years on behalf of the FALN cases directly to the White House and first lady."

The potential to gain the favor of 1.3 million hispanic voters, the backing of three hispanic congressional members, the favor of local hispanic politicians- you get the point.

Eventually Mrs. Clinton went back on her support of clemency for the prisoners as public opinion turned negative (big surprise), and you could argue that in the end it only served to hurt her and not help her- I would argue otherwise, as she did indeed win that senate race and became the senator for New York, as well as being the first lady, in 2000. Honestly, I couldn't care less about whether it may or may not have worked- what I care about is the intent, the *idea* behind granting clemency: to garner votes by freeing individuals who were responsible for killing Americans.

Furthermore the DOJ withheld the FBI's written statement about FALN leading up to a Senate committee hearing, effectively preventing expert testimony about this terrorist organization.

"A total of six safe houses were ultimately uncovered. Seven hundred hours of surveillance video were recorded, resulting in a mountain of evidence connecting the 16 prisoners to multiple FALN operations past and present."

The above evidence was all withheld from the senate by the DoJ, how astounding.

In summation: Ex-president Barrack Obama sets free a man who lead a terrorist organization that were responsible for the deaths of 5 Americans, 17 or so years after Ex-president Bill Clinton frees 16 members of the same organization in spite of overwhelming opposition. Investigation into these pardons disallowed FBI testimony, ignoring effectively all the evidence gathered by the Bureau. All of which, in my opinion, was for political favor with various hispanic groups or previous elites (in case of Obama and the Clintons).

WSJ (archived to bypass a paywall): archive.is/Al6jz

UPI: upi.com/Archives/1981/08/11/Sentence-FALN-terrorist-to-55-years-in-jail/3540366350400/

Oscar Rivera: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_López_Rivera

FALN: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerzas_Armadas_de_Liberación_Nacional_Puertorriqueña

No one speaks that way about Sasha

Based Bong

Holy shit

of course he's right.

the problem is that it's not a bunch of cute little kids trying to flood the joint.

Let God take care of them.

He speaks for god now?

Wrong, because God doesn't exist.