History said slaves built the pyramids

>History said slaves built the pyramids
>Jews were the slaves in Egypt
>Jews wrote history
>This is literally "WE WUZ" bullshit
Fact is, "no one" knows who or how they were built.

When will you take the Atlantis Pill Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amarna_letters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon's_Temple
ancient.eu/Phoenician_Architecture/
bible.ca/archeology/bible-archeology-maps-conquest-amarna-tablets-letters-akhenaten-habiru-abiru-hebrews-1404-1340bc.htm
odyeda.com/en/attachments/20150118_Jewish_Timeline_Odyeda_white.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually, we do know how they were built.

Professional contractors who were well paid, well looked after and in may ways respected and reveared.

They weren't slaves and it's quite unlikely any were Jews given that jew's at the time were nomads and therefore highly unlikely to know a single damn thing about masonry.

So... yeah.

FIND ANTIFA SCUM

The Babylonians have been confirmed as actual slavemasters to the Jews. Their religion heavily influenced Judaism and by extension, Christianity and Islam.

Your stupid ass doesn't even know the pyramid has 8 sides. let alone how it was fucking built.

You are R E T A R D E D

This.

Slaves were forbidden to work on important projects. Anything religious or significant, had real skilled people doing the work. That's why they're so perfect. People were pouring their entire lives into the project.

The Pyramids are great examples of what sparing no expense or cutting corners gets you. Ironically, they learned this by cutting corners with Djosers first tries at pyramid building.

Wut? It never said they built the pyramid, it was the city of Ramses

the massive stones were apparently floated down the Nile on floats made of animal skins. Then a system of locks was constructed on the face of the pyramid to float the stones up it.

>Atlantis pill
Ra built the pyramids?
(Lawofone.info)

There is currently no archeological evidence to support the enslavement of Jews by Egyptians.

>who or how they were built
We do. Its built by paid labour and was built from ground up to a certain point, then built inside out.

Just don't take the atlantis pill, also take the hyperborea pill.

Slaves may have been used to haul rocks from the quarries to the building site for the masons to work with.

^this. Starting the thread off with a skrong red-pill.
There are no records of the false jew being enslaved in Egypt. There are no records of them building shit. The false jews were nomads who harassed, robbed, and stole from various civilizations in the middle east. They were known as : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru

They are recorded in several texts namely the :

There was no exodus of slaves in Egypt. The Habiru (jews) were documented as already sacking land in present day Israel around the time they claimed to have been exiled as slaves from Egypt.

The false jews weren't masons or skilled in building. They hired Persians and other groups to build their temples including solomon's temple which is why it takes on the measures and design of foreign temples. I can provide source sauce on this if needed.

Indeed it is the true "WE WUZ" bullshit that is countered by actual archeological facts. As for the "WE WUZ" comments made here about the Egyptians.. that is bullshit too.

cool fact.

"jews" are merely pretenders. They are not the ancient jews. They adopted the ideology, and adopted the concept that they are Gods chosen people to compensate for their age old inferiority and parasitic nature.

"Jew" means Jewel, the Jewel of God. However, their Messiah that came to save them, they killed. Their Dogma is even more potent than the Vatican's, and they will fall like all those previous religions that exalted themselves above all others.

Do provide >canaan
every time

>fact is
>doesn't back his claim with facts

nt shekelstain

Forget all that bullshit. What you need to really look at is the Sphinx.

Yeah please drop sources about the solmons temple as well as the Jews not ever being in Egypt at all.

Also Egypt is 1488% white

Isn't there supposed to be a hollow chamber under the Sphinx that the Egyptian government won't let anyone excavate? Or am I thinking of a different location?

From what I have gathered, it was actually an honor to work on the pyramids and those who worked on them weren't necessarily slaves. They had great architects and craftsmen work on them, as well as common laborers, but they weren't treated like shit. They had decent living conditions in temporary work-site villages.

Haven't done extensive research, but look into the archaeology of these worksites, they are quite revealing and new discoveries have been made recently.

We need to sneak in and build nazi base

You're a dumb shit.

There is a fully excavated site next to the great pyramid that shows the people who lived there were well fed and looked after. They were contemporaries of the pyramids.

Get a fucking history book, and "redpill" yourself.

I doubt it. Jewel has its roots in Latin, not Hebrew.

Jew is an old French derivative of Judah, which is a derivative of the old Hebrew Yehudah. Given that root and that Jewel has its roots in old French and not old Hebrew, I can't see how your explanation is accurate.

Only high quality red pills please, don't cut it with your bullshit.

Source sauce :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon's_Temple

According to the biblical sources, the temple was constructed under Solomon, during the united monarchy of Israel and Judah. The Bible describes Hiram I of Tyre who furnished architects, workmen and cedar timbers for the temple of his ally Solomon at Jerusalem.

Hiram I : Phoenician king of Tyre.
Native to Canaan
ancient.eu/Phoenician_Architecture/

Phoenician sites and the wider region. Its general design shows a significant influence from Egyptian architecture.

north africans africans and middle easterns built the pyramids.
>slaves
they had to work for food because of the drought

lmao no little jew boy

Holy fuck. This is literally in the Bible.

Solomon sauce : Jews never being in Egypt .. They were documented by various civilizations as being nomads living in between kingdoms in sparse tracts beyond Egypt :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru

There are no records of them being enslaved to any notable degree in egypt and egypt kept significant records.

If you go through the :

You will read of communications between Egpyt and various outposts and kingdoms about the Habiru robbing, plundering, and murdering various places near their encampments. You will read of these outposts signaling for help from Egypt.

The best dated and translated structuring of the letters is found here. Here is why you get to see the bible narrative of the Habiru unfold. What you will notice are the sheer number of lies about the conquests and battles and what you will note is that the Habiru were actually sacking other people's land. They didn't kill off large swaths of people using the power of God like the bible says. They harassed, terrorized and killed some people in small encampments and organized along the way :
bible.ca/archeology/bible-archeology-maps-conquest-amarna-tablets-letters-akhenaten-habiru-abiru-hebrews-1404-1340bc.htm

It wasn't their land and they weren't exiled into it from Egypt. They had been in roaming that land for ages as nomads. If you dig up enough history surrounding this you'll come to find the exodus story to be a patent lie to gain sympathy for a bunch of desert terrorists who stole their land, religion, and story from other civilizations.

They weren't intelligent or gifted. They got foreigners to build their temples and story and paid them w/ the spoils of war.

>hebrews
>jews

pic one

North Africans are Egyptians.
Egypt is a swath of land in North Africa
Egypt had land ties and relationships with Middle eastern countries. Egypt was a multi-cultural land with wide ranging influence and people.

Their powerful religion and belief system tied people to the land and they worked in service to it under Kings and powerful authority figures.

It wasn't a slave empire which is why it flourished and developed so many wonders.

The False jews and others seeing the power of this and other kingdoms united under religion attempted to create their own model and empire therein.

The nile ebbed and flowed. The Egyptians were aware of the cycles of the Nile over 1000s of years of civilization. They planned accordingly until non-cyclical tragedy struck.

Nice try though...

There are only like 15 million Jews in the world and they exert a hugely disproportionate amount of influence over everyone else. Alpha.
You're jealous and suck because their strategy is so superior.

Yep. Straight from their own book.
There's tons of archeological findings and historical facts that go beyond this as well.

If you go through the Armana tablets found here :
bible.ca/archeology/bible-archeology-maps-conquest-amarna-tablets-letters-akhenaten-habiru-abiru-hebrews-1404-1340bc.htm and contrast it with the people here : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
and date it to Egyptian/Mesopotamian/Babylonian empires at the time and compare it with even the jew's timeline :
odyeda.com/en/attachments/20150118_Jewish_Timeline_Odyeda_white.jpg

You'll even begin to see how the exodus story was a bullshit lie to cover their true history....

The flood btw was documented in many civilizations beyond the so called jew's account.

Those civilizations have different accounts of it and everyone know knows that world floods can happen for natural cyclical reasons on the earth .. Not due to God trying to wipe out heathens.

So yeah, lots of the lies come to light on close inspection.

The Jews were never slaves in Egypt. They wrote Exodus around the time they were freed from Babylon by the Persians. Ironic considering that today Egypt is pro-Israel and Iran wants to destroy it.

They were made by paid labourers. Period.

The Jews were never slaves in Egypt. At times, the Jewish kingdoms, like many other Canaanite kingdoms, were politically dominated by Egypt (amongst other powerful political actors), and as such there are theories that the slavery narrative was designed to reinforce a political break from Egyptian influence

Skrong fact.

>I can provide source sauce on this if needed.
sounds legit

Additionally I would just like to say that 'there was no exodus' and 'jews weren't slaves in egypt' is actually the commonly accepted historical interpretation in archeological circles.

it was the aliens

> Not alpha
> Dominating influence means that one is engaged in treacherous and by any means necessary actions.
> Means one likely sold their soul and made with a deal with the devil
> Means one likely has no moral boundaries preventing broad based manipulation and theft
> Not jealous because of what one sacrifices to gain such wordily possessions.
> Realize such people don't even rule over themselves much less others.. They are husks and robots of a darker force that rules over them.

They were built by a lot of hard workers who lived on site. Just like a big construction project. It was during the golden age, peaceful times, so the kings and Pharaohs had to fill the time with dumb shit like designing the perfect pyramid.

JEWISH CURSE!!!

worth

>A society that had slaves didn't put them to use on building projects
Sounds retarded to me. I'm not suggesting that they were the architects or even the people who had to make the precise cuts in the stones, but I don't see why they wouldn't use slaves to haul shit. I'm not sure what the ancient equivalent of cement is, it might just be cement, but they'd probably have slaves mixing that, too. They'd also have slaves working in the quarries.

Is it so hard to believe that people labored and were paid or did so because they believed in something higher.

I find it hilarious that every predominantly white empire/civilization feels that every non-white empire/civilization thought like them and had to use slave labor to build themselves to greatness.

Some civilizations did so via belief in a higher concept, pride in something bigger than them, servitude towards those in higher stations, and through pay.

It seems these concepts are foreign and do indeed sound retarded to certain people. Thus, they project their own systems of thought (slavery) and exploitation on others.

Sorry, this says more about you than it does about a documented civilization.

>I find it hilarious that every predominantly white empire/civilization feels that every non-white empire/civilization thought like them and had to use slave labor to build themselves to greatness.
King Tut was white, though.

I know it has 8 sides.

yeah I misread and thought you were jewin me. sorry m8

>When will you take the Atlantis Pill Sup Forums
So you faggots start out saying "it's aliens", then I show you all that it's Ancient Aryans, and now you're pushing another mythical narrative to make everyone look crazy.

Thanks

There were lots of building projects and you are both correct.

Pyramids have no date, it wasn't built by slaves, and Jews didn't exist back then.

Ancient Aryans built the pyramids. That much is obvious now. And you're correct when you say Jews didn't exist back then. Even according to the bible, the language of man was split, and thus the races.