Are these two sexually involved with each other?

are these two sexually involved with each other?

Its the accent. Makes people sound smarter.

greatest allies

Genuine question, how do Americans see us?

Do they see us as stuffy old weirdos who drink tea? Or do they see us as one of the most powerful economies in Europe? (second largest in fact)

Good stuff.

You're the elephant in the blind men analogy. Football fans see you far differently than Downtown Abbey fans.

She's showing him exactly how she would cup his giant balls

>stuffy old weirdos who drink tea
that's pretty much accurate. we all think you have bad teeth and that your food sucks too.

why is his tie so long? jesus christ like 3-4 inches shorter and it would be a nice fitting getup

Adorable as fuck. That leaking made trump mad as fuck though yesterday.

I would have want to see le pen next to trump too

Americans all think British people are geniuses for some reason

>stuffy
yep

>weirdos
yep

most just think of england like how it is in the books, 1984, clockwork orange, etc.

cockney rhyming slang is pretty genius tbqh

You don't drink tea, user? Oh, that's right. You drink Coca-Cola and Mountain Dew

Please user, I am trying to eat

We get the educated pompous stereotype over here mostly, sometimes midlands, occasionally the old narrator, rarely ye olde castles n shite.

Most Americans assume the London accent is what the entire uk sounds like. Also that all British people are intelligent, polite, and care a great deal about pomp and circumstance.

Pic related

No but the two guys with sunglasses atop their heads just got back from fisting each other.

I always thought that they might. May strikes me as one of those Mrs. Robinson types.

Hes always done that. I think its some stylistic relic of a bygone era that was cool once, like a 70yo britbong in a velvet collar coat - you know he was a teddy but it looks like shit

frisky

Your women are trashy and all seem to try and resemble Victoria Beckam.

UK especially England is 'Mother' to Americans - our forefather were mostly English our courts, the ideas in the magna carta etc play big part in our society - that is why I think I want you to save yourselves from the 1984 society that is becoming Great Britain

>Genuine question, how do Americans see us?

Well we did create modern society

I think they're cute together!

just noticed the digits - praise kek and binary

we think you're smarter than us because of your accents and enjoy having your citizens host comedy shows that lampoon and criticize our government.

I SHIP THIS

Her husband look like a cuck. Also dose digits..

Very true. What would handegg fans think then? That we're tea-slurping pansies?

Also I didn't know Downton Abbey was popular over there.

That's funny because:
a) your teeth are worse than ours, and
b) your culinary traditions derive directly from ours, because it was British colonists who settled the 13 colonies, and they took their British culinary practices with them

Too right m8, smart as fuck innit

You realise 1984 and A Clockwork Orange are both dystopian visions of the future, right? That is, they're not accurate depictions of their time in the slightest.

So you're the most positive. That's cool.

The 10% who say negative, do you reckon that's lefty Oregonians who think Brits are imperialists, or do you think it's redneck Alabamians who think "fuck the Queen, she ain't no Queen to me!"

Also:
>Question not asked in Argentina
My fucking sides

He was helping her down the slope because she had heels on. He was being a gentleman.

*cough* Snooki *cough*

That's not very nice m8. We birthed you. We're your father.

>enjoy having your citizens host comedy shows that lampoon and criticize our government.
It's funny because John Oliver is literally a nobody here. Same with Craig Ferguson. Neither of them had a career at all over here, so I have no idea how they managed to create careers in America. Luck, I guess.

James Corden is pretty famous over here though, he was in a show called Gavin & Stacey which was pretty popular. I think a lot of people have wondered why he's gone to do a glitzy American show when he used to be an offbeat comedian over here. He's had to completely sanitise his personality. Also I find it weird that an American network would choose him, of all people, in the first place.

Let's see