Why does the left love comparing the real world to works of fiction? Are they really just that childish?

Why does the left love comparing the real world to works of fiction? Are they really just that childish?

>t. guy who pastes Donald Trump faces in warhammer 40k artwork and MAGA hats on anime girls

Narrow vision, narrow mind. Can't say I'm too surprised.

I'm actually to ass at photo editing to do that

There's a difference between meme propaganda and equating everything in real life to a children's book series you dumb rice nigger.

Japs are brutal as always.

>they believe in left fantasies
>they believe in fictions

There's a difference between using fiction to compare to the real world and incorporating real world stuff into fiction just for a meme though.

They think they are being clever. Kind of like the other side thinks using snowflake is clever.

There's not much difference. Both are the products of a stunted mind.

Because they're

bluepilled

Well said

>mad his waifu is used in propoganda

>Humor is the product of a stunted mind

>look at me i'm a centrist fagnostic

Not quite. Propaganda, especially good propaganda takes a creative mind. Now, I'm not saying a simple MAGA hat shop on an anime grill is the epitome of creativity, but over the course of 2016 there was a lot of good shit that came out of this meme machine. Comparing a simple hero's tale to real life when you dont like the way real life is going takes zero creativity and the absolute base minimum of brain power to achieve.

None of them have real world experience outside their bubble, so Fiction for them is the next best thing.

they really are children. they can't help themselves

Because they are children.

Like this?

I'm more conservative than anything. I can still point out how stupid my party acts sometimes.

I don't even think they are right? I haven't read these retarded mega cliche books but isn't voldemort right? There's a screencap of someone explaining it that since harry won eventually there will be no magic or something.

Because their culture has been stripped from them and replaced with a crude caricature.

More like narrow eyes, narrow mind.