Turns out this obese thumbhead's #SethRich bombshell was just noise and bullshit

Turns out this obese thumbhead's #SethRich bombshell was just noise and bullshit.

Why did you fall for it and why will you fall for the next fanfic?

Of course, typical /pol cowardice.

No wonder you support (((Trump)))

Revealed at least 1 unknown fact: that Seth was also Panda
Also said he would testify to special counsel, so not exactly nothing

SLIDE THREAD

that is literally skeptical. Sorry, you've been lied to AGAIN

KimDotCom is a godsend to WaPo, ShariaBlue, etc in the effort to obfuscate the investigation into being a typical loony internet conspiracy. Our "Louise Mensch". Anyone who thinks otherwise is a agent provocateur shill trying to perplex the Seth Rich case.

What a fat fuck

like I don't even know what you're trying to say. do you know words?

Like, I'll break it down for your retarded ass.

1. Kim is a liar.
2. The anons defending him are ShareBlue frauds wanting to perplex the effort.
3. He will never get a Immunity deal in the US to testify because of all Tinsel Town and The Music Industry still wants to make an example out of him.

blackmail and extortion
neither he nor assange can be offed any longer for obvious reasons, they went public with their "hey dnc, guess what I have? ¤wink wink¤"
so the alternative is to buy them out, why else do you think sweden just dropped those charges against assange?
he's probably up to his mantitties in state of the art never released virtual waifus right now

lol I'm the retard. You used "skeptical," and "perplex" incorrectly, and used "a" instead of "an" before a word that begins with a vowel. And also put punctuation outside of quotes.

KDC never asked for immunity from his other "crimes," he just wants a deal for safe passage to testify.
I don't think you understand a damn thing.

If you didn't learn from the last time, you're a fool.

Gas fatties

>Why did you fall for it?

I didn't. I said for days that Kim fucked us with the "I have Hillary's emails!" bullshit pre-election and that he's an attention whore who will do it again.
I was right.
Retarded reddit-tier posters called me a shariablue shill and said I should "have faith."

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the DNC had Seth Rich killed and I'm glad people are digging into it, but watching some people just do insane mental gymnastics and WANT to believe so badly that Kim Dotcom was gonna drop some bombshell made me realize how much confirmation bias a lot of these people have.

It's like people who fall for those Somalian email scams and continue to just piss money away to scammers, because they don't want to admit that they've been had and that they are stupid. Lawyers and police officers will tell them it's a scam to their face and they will argue with them vehemently that it's not a scam because they would never be that stupid.

There's nothing unknown about that, people knew Seth's usernames and shit all had Panda in them.

Only AFTER that discovery did fat fuck Kim decide that "oh yeah that guy who talked to me was named Panda!"

He literally took all the research you guys had done on him and then created a character that fit those criteria. He provided ZERO new information.

Now, if he actually posted the fucking conversations or something, and new information came out of that that was later confirmed to be true, then he might have helped the cause. But instead he just said "yeah I talked to someone just like the guy that you guys all say Seth was!"

Wrong. The Hollywood / Deep State has been targeting him for years. They got the fucking NZ army to raid his house in the middle of the night (video available on YouTube). He knows something that is worthy of a raid like that.

No sensible person would send the army to grab a 400 lb copyright violator.

This.

Kim Dotcom is to Seth Rich as Comet Ping Pong was to PizzaGate, end of story.

"let's take a news crew inside Comet Ping Pong so we can prove how crazy this ENTIRE pizzagate theory is!" (even though Comet Ping Pong was one tiny little splinter of the entire pizzagate pie)

Next up: "Let's discredit this fat crazy man Kim Dotcom (easy to do) and therefore discredit the whole Seth Rich story, shit we don't even have to rebut any of the more scary evidence, we can just make Kim Dotcom look bad and make him the fat face of the movement."

I wonder why anyone would trust that professional internet troll Kim dotcom

Fat fuck

>doesn't have the willpower to not be obese

Don't trust fatties.

>lol I'm the retard. You used "skeptical," and "perplex" incorrectly,
I agree i used "skeptical" wrong. I should've said he provide a damn thing we didn't already know. I used perplex as in "to complicate."

Sorry that you're the retard.

>KDC never asked for immunity from his other "crimes," he just wants a deal for safe passage to testify.
LMAO! Kim makes an offer to testify knowing he'll never have his conditions met. You're better off trusting Sup Forums's autism into looking into Seth Rich than you are to trusting this Type-2. The day he delivers anything concrete that isn't bullshit we already know is the day i upload a webm of myself eating road kill. That is how sure I am he will never ever provide bring a smoking gun.

Still though, he could have had Hillary's emails, maybe someone told him not to release, maybe not as a threat but a friend (or trump team, or whoever) who said that if the election appeared swayed by them in a drastic way that it could lead to something even worse, like full on civil unrest.
Maybe he had the DNC emails, not Hillary's and just made a mistake then. A hundred things could have changed shit.

I get that people don't want him discrediting the whole investigation, but I don't think he's just a worthless attention whore...

someone perplexed is confused, something perplexing is complicated, nothing is perplex. carry on

but why not? all he's done is prove himself to be a worthless attention whore.

Well since there haven't been any real charges or trials you could say the same thing about both sides right now, literally. Everyone on TV, the entire alternative media, AJ, Roger Stone, anyone who's said anything at this point hasn't proven shit at all either way. Right?

He's never been a reliable source. Doesn't mean there is nothing to the story though. Just ignore him and look for other sources