Can we all recongnize how triggered the Demofucks are right now?

For real.

A Republican candiate, who believes in the 6000 year old Earth, that dinosaurs were on the ark, and wasn't even BORN in Montana beats the SHIT out of a the Guardian reporter, and he STILL wins the election against a democrat.

These cunts are fucking desperate for a victory, they are constantly spouting "Democrat leading 10 points" shit all the time, yet even when we have guys like this who beat up MSM reporters, we still smash the Democunts.

I love the smell of triggered in the mornining.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQwu4wff7lI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presuppositional_apologetics
youtube.com/watch?v=fueXtRg_t4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

COME ON AND SLAM

I slam.... Guardian reporters lols

it's about time reporters pay for their bullshit.

IT WAS A STRATEGIC LOSS DRUMFKINS

REEEEEEEEAGGGHHHHH

YOULL PAY FOR THIS SKLUMPKINS!!!

if you lose 10% of your vote you win right drumpfkins?

>believes in the 6000 year old Earth, that dinosaurs were on the ark, and wasn't even BORN in Montana beats the SHIT out of a the Guardian reporter

Democrat or Republican, I don't see how such a candidate winning is a victory.

Don't normally listen to Rush Limbaugh, but was flipping through the dial earlier, paused for a moment, heard him say there were people in Montana claiming they'd go bankrupt to finance Gianforte. Laughed all the way home.

LMAO......I remember during the election a shill using this exact arguement,saying Hillary's rallys were "strategically small".

WE HAD A STRATEGIC ONE SCOOP POLICY

>TWO BODY SLAMS? REALLY ZOMFPAD? *TWO* BODY SLAMS?

I fucking hate democrats so much. In person and in online videos all they want to do is run their mouth and then cut you off every other word when you try to respond. All they try to do is put people against ropes, they deserve a body slam and nothing more. Tried to have a convo with some loudmouthed dem a few days ago which is why I sound pissed.

>tfw can lose 10% of voting base and still win

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

He probably hates catholics

sorry I live in a cave.

wtf happened?

Ugh, words hurt tiny brain! Smash words!

I don't even mind that he's a young earth creationist. the amount of salt falling out from his victory is sufficient to supply my needs. The leftist bubble has popped. They spent more than a decade believing that there was this rising swell of support for their views (They never talk to anyone but themselves), and now the world is shouwing them a truth they are ill-equipped to cope with. Good for them. It couln't happen to better people. :^)

dude. The reporter landed on his elbow, he had to type with one hand. How can you excuse this?

blomph

In Montana, sure. But what about those hundreds of house seats with much smaller margins?

THE SCOOPS, DAHNALD

Republican candidate for Montana’s congressional seat body slammed a reporter, but still won anyway.

Recording of the thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=KQwu4wff7lI

They lost their right to express indignation over political violence when they endorsed punching "Nazis".

Oh yeah. It's a beautiful thing.
The more fits they throw, the more they are exposed.

How the fuck can someone believe in a 6000 year old earth?

They probably shouldn't go around body slamming Guardian reporters, then. On the other hand, maybe it'll become an initiation ritual into the GOP.

It's still funny, though.

that is a good point. Everyone knows the losses will be extremely severe. But i don't think delusional drumpfkins will listen.

I'm fairly certain he gained votes when he beat up that guy.

The MSM is hated, by the way.

It's the idea that the word of God takes precedence over evidence. It's Christian Presuppositionionlism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presuppositional_apologetics

I hope this becomes a tradition. I'd like a senator who has powerbombed at least one journalist please
>FROM THE TOP OF THE STEEL CAGE BAH GAWD HE BROKE HIS BACK!

He doesn't have blind faith in (((scientists)))

BODYSLAM A COMMIE

#ISlamWithGreg

Not being able to have an actual exchange hurts, it hurts trying to talk to a person who is dogmatic in their ideology like a 6 year old. What hurts is knowing there are grown men who can't talk like it. I'm not even conservative but I may as well be because the second a Democrat hears you don't agree with them or think differently they shut their ears and run their mouth.

And don't be fooled by thinking if you let them finish their thought that they'll let you.

Keep pushing. See the prizes you win.

Lol you bluepilled retard I bet you think the earth is round.

u don't scoop soft serve jesus this is triggering

Hey is Poland still the shithole that it was 20 years ago?

At least you guys are 98% white.

>They probably shouldn't go around body slamming Guardian reporters, then.

You would think that
but the opposite is actually true
The MSM is hated here the FOREIGN MSM is hated almost as much as child molesters

"Child molesters"

Well, the Guardian IS from the UK, so you aren't that far enough.

t. Inuit

Don't pay attention to that fag flag.
I hate Canada just as much as anyone would in America, or as I call it Cuckistan.

Reddit was absolutly pathetic yesterday it was hilarious

>W-well they spent a lot of money to just win a comfortable lead so we win!

I legitimately think that they don't know how much money is thrown around on these elections, and how both parties got relatively small funds, probably due to both candidates supporting the outsiders of their parties (Dems in Montana for instance are blaming the DNC for not giving them enough funding)

we should bring back legal duels
america used to be fucking hardcore

We're 98% nigger-gypsy hybrids now, don't even dare to come here or you'll have all your teeth stolen and realise it 10 hours later.

>STRATEGIC LOSS
Don't you mean a tactical loss ???? A strategic loss means that you've suffered a massive set-back that leds to your total defeat .
Or was your post a Freudian slip and in your heart you know that the dems are toast .

Not the issue. Democrats show zero respect and use a very cofrontational tone. Snippy little bitches, like 1930's women. A good slap is really what they need. Its how we're supposed to deal with this kind of shit.

They are losing their collective asses and it is beautiful to watch.

When I heard he won I had to mine salt on reddit, they really are babies.

This says more about the sad state of the democrat party.

I think it was a joke about how dems tried to underplay their failure

Aww, that's unfortunate. I'm fairly certain you're not serious...

that just shows how retarded ameircnas are tbqh

Technically, the strategic loss happened in November. This would be a tactical loss compounding the earlier strategic loss, right?

>beats the SHIT out of a the Guardian reporter, and he STILL wins the election against a democrat.

that's the reason why he won. Fuck the guardian like fuck the jews who own it

Hows letting millions of illiterate third world religious extremists into your country working out for you ?

>flag

"OY MATES DUNT FUK UP OUR MATES, BRUV. MEH OWN KIDS WEAR FOOKED UP THE ASS BY EM MUSLEMS, IM A MULTY CULTY BRUV"

bill nye is going to rape that ice cream

At this point, I genuinely wish he did bodyslam the guy.
Too bad he didn't.

>I think it was a joke about how dems tried to underplay their failure

I thought of that too before i posted . But , i thought , what the hell . It could have been a serious post . The dems are dead in the water and are listing badly .

Why hasn't anyone shooped the gif of trump body slam with gianforte and the whiny kike? I'd do it but noskillz

Easy, He wasn't a democrat

>Technically, the strategic loss happened in November. This would be a tactical loss compounding the earlier strategic loss, right?

Right !!!!

as the saying goes, the republican will eat shit just so that the democrat next to him can smell it

>6000 yr old earth.
0 christians believe this

If only my left "friends" weren't too stupid to see this.

Except...for the guy that I was just talking about, you dumbass.

As the saying goes, the Swede will instinctively shove the shit up his ass, as everything that is brown MUST go up there.

You'll never get muh sccops!

So republicans are willing to vote even for a violent retard just to beat the democrats? How is the US government even supposed to function like this?

You must not be familiar with Pentecostals. However, as crazy as it sounds, it doesn't make them bad people.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=fueXtRg_t4s

How he believes the world was created has no bearing on his political skill, you dumb fucking Eurocunt. Half-breed gypsy hymy prick.

where does he say this?

Um, sweetie, Gianforte only won by 3 million points. Quist is the real president of Montana.

We need to take back the media ASAP

>How he believes the world was created

The age of the Earth is not a matter of belief.

Doesnt affect his ability to lead.

NO, we're just glad there is a Republican with enough spine to beat a faggoty Jew reporter.

Yeah, and also the failing state of Europe is not a matter of belief.

Whatever, you can keep watching through the keyhole your mum getting tag team raped by a Gypsy and sandnigger combo, and I'll stick with my Republicans who beat the shit of hymies.

There's only one universal truth to mankind and it's been around since the dawn of man. It seems the people of Montana haven't forgotten it. Pic related.

>I'll stick with my Republicans who beat the shit of hymies.

But how does that qualify someone for a position in the government?

>The age of the Earth is not a matter of belief.

Of course it is
no one alive was there when it came into existence
Everyone has a theory based on things someone else said therefore they make a faith statement to the age of the earth based on the words of other men

Wait, you're saying it DOESN'T?

You dumbass Eurocunts make it obvious why ALL of your countries are terrible.

I feel like a plumber.

"Well, there's your problem. You got hymies running your country!"

We are now in an era of strongman politics.
The old rules do not apply.
Standing up for yourself against fiends and degenerates gets you votes.

do right wing retards understand that the Montana at large congressional seat hasn't gone blue since 1992

so strong

And Pennsylvania didn't vote Red since 1988, what's your point, Eskimo?

>Everyone has a theory based on things someone else said

That doesn't even make sense.

>You got hymies running your country

Actually, there are many countries in Europe where you with hardly find any "hymies", much less in the government.

double digits!! TWO!

>Actually, there are many countries in Europe where you with hardly find any "hymies", much less in the government.

Sounds like you've got a case of crypto-hymies.

>Strategically small rally.
>Too intelligent to win.

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA JAM

GIVE ME SKEWBS DROFPT! DON'T CLAP STUPID AWEDIAHNCE!