What was Europe, daddy?

>What was Europe, daddy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottaging
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well that's a complicated question sweetie. Do you know what a cuckold is?

It was all but a Dream

professional killers

>implying skin that light would still exist.

A piece of shit and we paid for it

>Islamic state
>women learning
halal

First let me tell you about Atlantis...

>implying women will get education and aren't forced to shut their mouths with a brown cock or death

This is a perfect 10/10, would definitely fuck.

It was a great place my dear. Now it unfortunately has become a shithole like Puerto Rico

bismillah your genes too white dear time to meet my neighbours hakmed and bakshir mash'allah

It all makes sense now. Atlantis is but a representation of a universal archetype.

Europe will be the new Atlantis

Beautiful darling, very beautiful. Such a nice music,history,art,food, nature etc. We almost ruled more than 70% of the earth for hundred of years maybe more,we go to space, we explore the sea and under the sea, we explore the oceans. but europe die because germany lost the second world war and we enter the dark age.

>Daddy will these white people ever come back?

>implying women in school

Far over the Misty Mountains rise
Leave us standing upon the heights
What was before, we see once more
Our kingdom a distant light

An oppressive shithole filled with melanin deprived cave beasts, sweety.

>europe
>go to space
back to the cuckshed hans

It was a utopia, and then we let shitskins in and it became a shithole and we cucked ourselves.

A land that encouraged degeneracy. It gave us man-boy love and new ways to spread fag diseases (ie. cottaging)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottaging

a mistake

Yeah, what's with that, fucking ESA doesn't make spaceships, fucking losers. I guess this is one of the things we can thank communism for, at least we had a Bulgarian in space, fucking eurocucks, instead of wasting money to build rockets, they waste money to get cucked. Fucking losers.
At least they are working on the tokamaks.

Europe used to be a wonderful continent filled with diverse cultures, and it had good tourism as well until it disappeared off the map.