Why do most "Chads" tend to have right wing political views?

Why do most "Chads" tend to have right wing political views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj3LJJJvnng
youtube.com/watch?v=OBR-A_YfxJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Right-wing politics is based on modes of social darwinism and Chads won the genetic lottery.

Because body building and upper body strength goes hand and hand with nationalism

"high test is correlated with right-wing/conservative political views"

I know we spergies slight them, but we should be grateful they're red-pilling the sluts.

I know the cuck posters are gonna be here soon and say "durrr chad and Tyrone are too busy fuckin ur womyn to care about politics stupid nazis" but this is only true in that they just don't dedicate themselves to following politics, but in reality chad still has right wing political views he just doesn't know it

most athletes don't seem to care

the guys who are right-wing that I know are either gangly dingbats or fat dudes. they are unified in being loud and thinking they know shit

I'm a skeleton, but I've got a nice enough face. A lot of it is just self-grooming and attitude. Treat women the way they ought to (and want to) be treated and it's a pretty easy game. The complaint about feminism, "they just want to be treated like children" is totally accurate. Mothers nurture, so don't do that. Fathers give tough love, and that's what they want.

The only thing they're right wing about is that they don't like fags.

And the rest of issues, they don't care about

Indeed gentlemen

Another name for "Chads" is "winners" or "adults"

>Lookism.net
There it is, the sign of double digit IQ.

Nu males will never attractive. When you're good looking you don't need to bow to a woman. Nu males try to appease a woman by doing what he thinks she wants. Women don't want a servant they want a man.

they're apolitical mostly
i don't think they'd care about conservative values

>Women don't want a servant they want a man.
A lot of them have been brainwashed by feminism into thinking that their men should "share power" with them, but their bodies respond differently. And then guys wonder why women prefer red -blooded alpha dawgs who treat them like shit.

that's also why you see those creepy skinny guys with those feminists. They can't compete on any body building level so they try and get women by "caring about their rights". Its creepy

What is the pussy shot in second part trying to convey?

Are Sup Forumstards trying to convince themselves that they're Chads?

Never kiss a woman's ass ever. Attention is their crack. No need to fight with them or hit them. Ignore them it will drive them up a wall. Only reward women with affection when they deserve it use gifts sparingly for effect. Let her know you can leave at anytime never be afraid to lose her. If she threatens to leave or cheats call her bluff and tell her your done and mean it. She will be at your ankles crying as you walk out.

They don't you virgin. Chads don't care about politics.

>iron maiden
kek

because chads don't like getting cucked

The Sahara desert

I'm a 7. I obviously have to put in more work and be more proactive than a Chad -- and deal with more bullshit -- but I can bang an 8-9 from a dating site within a week or two if I play the numbers and work on like 30 at once.

Looks theory is legit, but my experience isn't anywhere near as terrible as the extremists make it sound for a guy who's a sub-9. They make it sound as if even the numbers game is impossible.

It's dry like a desert.

>5' 7"
>no pussy
and some slut is height shaming POTUS right now

I think so. /fit/ does the same thing all the time and it never makes me not laugh.

It's the most simple thing in history to understand. If you jsut look back at how women were treated throughout history you will see that it is the way in which they are supposed to be. Female happiness has significantly decreased in the wake of all of these over-sympathetic attitudes towards womens issues. Women actually purposefully cause arguments with their partners jsut to see the response that he will have, if he is constantly apologizing instead of telling that hoe to shut the fuck up then she will lose attration for him. Happens with me all the time, i have female friends that i always always treat slightly below me and they think its great fun which it is. Also ties in with the hard to get vibe.

Sportsball is literally the male version of the Kardashians.

A bunch of low IQ thugs get treated like heroes for tossing around a puck or ball or something...

Beer drinking males are way stupider than women in a lot of ways.

hail chad nationalism
youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj3LJJJvnng

>I'm a 7/10
>the number game isn't that bad for me as for the losers
Any other revelations, Einstein?

Except Chad is stupid, and humans only excel because we are intelligent

Did you read the rest of my post? Are you familiar with the extreme claims on lookism and formerly puahate? There's not supposed to be a numbers game for a 7/10.

>chad is stupid
Jealous beta detected.

>She will be at your ankles crying as you walk out.
Yup, or you get a torrent of messages followed by her crying at your door. Still broke up with the bitch.

Only the stupid breed.

Chad is dumb.

girl on left just looks like she pissed herself

This photo is a demonstration of how indifference and ignoring women get them wet as fuck. Just look in her eyes she deffo wants to shag him hard.

smart chads win lifw

Chad doesn't breed any more than normalfags. He can be obnoxious but that doesn't mean he's stupid. A truly dumb good looking man lacks the charisma and cannot be called a chad.

Actually, they hold left-wing views, which is why so many of them beat the fuck out of stupid fucking right-wing, alt-right and pro-Trump Cucqs. Trump supporters are all fucking stupid with small tiny little penises whose wives and girlfriends spit and shit all over them while getting fuck by BIG, MEATY, THROBBING, BLACK COCK which is why you stormfaggot pieces of putrid shit are racist. Serious go fuck yourselves.

What's wrong with iron maiden?

The reason Chad is dumb is the same reason most women aren't funny. He doesn't need to be. He relies on his dwindling looks as do women.

terrible b8.

The only thing that's wrong with them is that they won't write music for the next 1,000 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBR-A_YfxJ8

Obvious b8 is obvious

>Trump supporters are all fucking stupid with small tiny little penises whose wives and girlfriends spit and shit all over them

tfw scat fetish