When will the race war begin? I give it 10 years

When will the race war begin? I give it 10 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6M1aKN_Mk0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hopefully soon

5-10

finish what hitler started

i was so impressed with that when i watched the movie that i took the broomstick to try it xD

Hitler had the right idea he was just an under-achiever -Bill Hicks

Kill everyone. The strong will survive. = Great success

No one race will win. All the weak and cowardly of every race will die and the powerful will make peace.

it already begun, europes flooded with vermin

The race war has already begun

It can't be a war if only one side is doing the fighting.

Yeah, its a white genocide

Hard times make strong men, m8, were just in part of the cycle that thats shit so we got to be strong

Stupid Elf tactic in battle. Totally predictable moves can be countered easily if Orcs had one more braincell.

Elsewhere in the battle the Elves jump over a defensive line of Dwarves right before the shock of the Orc charge is absorbed. Retarded.
youtu.be/6M1aKN_Mk0I

Race war: never. Only large scale riots in major cities

The sooner the better.

Steel yourself brother the hour is upon us.

Even though they invite them in, the kikes don't want the darkies to initiate an all-out race war with Europeans -yet.

They would prefer the silent slow kill version where they just out breed us and we peacefully go extinct.

As clever as the higher-rungs of the Ashkenazim are, there minions the niggers,spics, and especially Muslims are violent and impulsive. Goading them or encouraging them to attack us is probably the best way. But the AIDs-like mentality of liberals will make it very hard to get a proper reaction from whites.

An economic collapse of some kind might radicalize and jolt them back into reality so that could be a possible root.

Either way it is important to train and lift both physically and mentally. And network with other white nationalists.

Remember, our entire future is on the line as well as our children's future.

possible route**

Fuck me.

I'm looking forward to it.

Ill wait for the real Pope to Dictate the order, ill be called to arms and it will begun, we will drive the muslims not just out of the the Holy Lands, but off the face of the earth. Its Deus Vult.

Another way would be exposing Jews in America as the self-serving parasites that they are and expelling them as foreign spies and infiltrators. Once we regain the reigns of power, implement immigration reform and discriminatory policies against non-whites. In Europe this should be easy, but in the US I think an ethnostate will be necessary (at least temporarily).

Once this state is established, use it as a base of operations to purge the rest of the country and pay the soldiers in recovered/confiscated loot and land.

Never, and here's why:
>hur dur soon
>I'm just waiting for it
Humans are too lax. They wait for someone else to start what they want. Pol acts so edgy and cool thinking they're doing the world a favor while posting on an autistic frog trading forum.
None of you are willing to sacrifice what status you think you have in order to start tbe fight.
You know who do sacrifice their status?
Liberals, antifa.
The only """"right winger"""" fighting the good fight is a fucking leaf and he lost anyway to gender pronouns

The order of operations should be:

Jews-Chinks/Poo in Loos-Spics-Nigs.

Smartest first and then move down. Taking out the Jews is necessary to reestablish control of the nation and it's media.

>Canada despair shills.

What a surprise.

>unironically believing you're making a difference
How's that race war coming along?
How's that stopping the muslims coming along with your orange jew retard?

Nice try FBI.

No sensible Huwhite is gonna lone wolf, thats a shitskin tactic. Stop wasting my tax dollars...

... SWEETIE

The high class jews they control the media are dying off or losing theyre grip if you notice it happening, thats why politics right now is like wtf

They still have Zuckerberg and the likes.

It started way before you were even born, it's happening right now and you are losing it you fucking cuckold

Realistically speaking, never outside of fantasy.
At least, not in an open combat sort of way.

Now would be a good time

We have troops in the streets at a muslim population of 4-7%, imagine what it will be like when its a 30%

Thats easy just use another social media site, and stop buying the oculus, or or.. just kill him

>hur dur it's the FBI and not my own inability to take action
Enjoy your niggers, faggot

>nigga without a glock or TECH

It already has

>allahu akbar / deus vult
Isn't it ironic?

And whites are losing

Wrong, faggot, speak for yourself.

>wrong
Reported to trudeau for not using my pronouns

Two different phrases buy both toward the same God.

Deus Vult : God's Will

Allahu Ackbar: God is the Greatest

Same for the Crusades and Jehad
Two different war sets Crusaders just wanted to stop Sarcens from taking over the Byzatine Empire since they were Roman Othordox, Pope thought we can take them bacm full arms open for saving them.
The crusades were actually less aggressive and also smaller then Jehad, crusade only lasted a few hundred years since Sarcens kept pushin

Jehad is still going on (its a 1500 year war set and still going, just the warriors names keep changing) but its way much more aggresive and violent then Crusades but Us crusaders keep getting bad rep

>we just need the crusade to end all crusades the 8th and last crusade

race war is already happening, u idiots just dont see it

can't remember where it was cited but 72% (probably more now) believe that relations in the uk between muslims and non muslims will end with civil conflict