Federal prosecutor Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. found dead on Hollywood, Florida beach

It's confirmed that he died in Wasserman Schultz's district, and the circumstances are very, very suspicious. Head trauma, fully clothed, washed up on the beach.

At least one source says he was on the DNC Absentee Ballot Fraud investigation.

blackhatconservative.com/federal-prosecutor-working-voter-fraud-found-dead/

Other Sources

wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/beranton-whisenant-jr-federal-prosecutor-found-dead-on-florida-beach/
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
archive.is/0fQpb
hscj.ufl.edu/directory/bio/1284/beranton-whisenant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is DWS being set up to take the fall for everything? She gonna kill herself in jail before testifying at this rate.

According to cbs he was working visa and passport fraud cbsnews.com/news/beranton-whisenant-jr-federal-prosecutor-found-dead-on-florida-beach/

>DWS's body was found today after an apparent suicide. Ms. Wasserman Schultz appears to have shot herself twice in the head at previous location and then drove herself out to the woods where she tied her hands behind her back.

KILLARY STRIKES AGAIN

>visa and passport fraud
awan brothers connection?

bump

bump for more info...........

bump bump bump

bump

Someone is going to have to update the Clinton Cartel death list........again.

Bump

Beranton? Wtf fucking timeline are we in it's Berenstain...

bump
Keep this alive people.

Got a source on the voter fraud case that's better than BHC? This would hardly be the first time they posted fake shit like this, and their article is literally a copypaste of the local news agency's with the line about the DNC added in.

bumping

North America is third world tier now. Jesus the corruption level is off the charts. Journalists, political staffers, attorneys, judges - so many suspicious deaths and essentially no real investigations. At least in Brazil the girls all have nice asses, what do we have to brag about?

Add him to the list

I'll leave this here.

>the Israeli "art student" mystery, 2002
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

Ctrl+F: "Hollywood, Fla."

Please archive sites renowned for bad journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/0fQpb

Just another sleep-inducing nothingburger. It's time for your afternoon nap.

Sounds like a shark attack

She has to be charged first, then suicided. With a face like hers, people will believe she did it all herself.

This is some serious shit.

>Hollywood, Fla.
>May 7, 2002

i guess this article won't last long

It happened in the epicenter of liberal america.

The investigation will go nowhere. Massive stonewalling and the investigation will be buried.

Bump

Fire up that autism, let's find out the big 4:

Who
What
Why
Where

Any autopsy or report of death yet?

also search keyword: visas, passport

>Any autopsy or report of death yet?

Suicide.

add another one to Clinton/Obama/the DNC's body count?

The slide is fucking real.

Bump

His name was Beranton...

Beranton. Seriously? top fucking kek were his parents hippies or something?

by blunt force trauma.

Upper class white people name their kids differently. It's a cultural thing. Non whites like you wouldn't understand.

bump

Bump, this needs autism

We have white people.

>His name was Beranton...
Hmmm.
Beranton.
Bear-anton?

Maybe just bad memory, but don't i remember Podesta saying something like, No Pandas, No Bears here?

He's a negro-american

Bumpity bump

to the back of the head

Nah 7 .45 shots to the back of the head.

you guys realize this guy was Black right...and was killed by a white lady involved with the DNC.. right?

This needs to be headline news.

I remember showing this to a liberal. She wouldn't even read it saying "none of that is true" and walked away.

She might as well put her fingers in her ears and shut her eyes and screamed "LA LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING"

You say this like it would be a bad thing.
Making her (or any of them) testify is pointless. Everyone should have figured that out by now (Loretta Lynch, that IRS woman, Eric Holder, James Comey- need I go on?)
They'll just stall, obstruct, and lie.

>. He had joined the office in January. Court records show he had been handling several visa and passport fraud cases not too mention the DNC voter fraud case in which “volunteers” were caught shredding republican absentee ballots.

this reads like it was written by a 10 year old and an obviously biased source. is this all you have?

this seems like another strange coincidence that wil be still called a consporacy theory once an aritght case of evidence is compiled.

You got BTFO, ID hht3/tq3 faggot, eat shit

She killed that other black guy in the gym, too.

Jordan Peterson explains that really well, that the Marxist point of view sees having a real conversation as defeat in itself.

His father?

hscj.ufl.edu/directory/bio/1284/beranton-whisenant/

If he washed up on a beach, then he was killed by non-professionals, because a professional would wrap the body in chicken wire with stones to weight it down, and poke holes in the bag to let air out.

Thats what Navy Seal/NSA people do. Its in the book.

bump..like what? your head?

Good thing you capped the headline.

I thought that too

>all way from Florida to LA

why did jr do that?

bump

does this book have a lot of skills/techniques that don't require special equipment like the pictures illustrated?

it seems like it could be useful

Yeah but they wanted everyone to see the body to sound a warning to any other potential moles within the DNC.

Yes. 1/2

But could she really do this alone? Like personaly?
Why not hire some hitman like with Rich?

Maybe she ran out of money? Also, didn't she bail out of USA since Bernie supporters launched lawsuit on her making her resign?

Whilst having his head held underwater in between being asked who he had told

>washed up fully clothed

Thats my second thought.

The book has a pdf, just google it.

Miguel why are you so triggered.

Some are more practical than others lol

Just tasting your failure for calling me non-white and supposing white elites choose that kind of names. You lost this game. Now go away.

thanks leaf
and yeah i was concerned that it would be like 1/2 stuff with using scuba gear or gliding suits or something

At what point are we gonna read headlines. DNC HQ: Shots fired

A lot of its doable by anyone, but some of its ridiculous shit like where you need a helicopter and a pilot trained to hover above water (presumably at night) and move at a slow forward pitch at X degrees blah blah or else your spine snaps you you drown lol

So whose boat was he on?

I couldnt post with my VPN rerouting the France, . Came up saying blocked from posting from your current location. dont see any Frenchanons posting?
Is it me being a paranoid delusionist or has france gone dark?

I mean think about it. A lot of blacks dont swim. Cant. This guy who knows but he probably didnt have a boat.

So, invited out on a boat with somebody he knew and trusted enough.

Knocked on back of head then dumped, argues for bigger boat and farther out, night time.

Cant be some huge list.

Sue Coleman who alleged had an affair with Bill clinton commited "suicide" with a gunshot to the back of her head. She was pregnant