APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE
RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
youtube.com/watch?v=EkwSuem9-nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did the Imam report him to the authorities? Like the British government pay them tax payers money to do?

Was he reported, or is this more CYA taqiya?

Yes he was reported and the police went to the house and everything.

Nope, his friends from uni reported him, Imam did fuck all.

>imam in UK giving anti-ISIS sermon
fake news

It depends. Do you believe the stories about concerned Muslims ringing up the police claiming they were worried about Salmen?

They can make Salmen do and say anything they want. Each day it gets more ridiculous and far out

talking what?
bollocks?

why the fuck is bollocks censored?

Wtf is "B*****ks"????

>b*****ks
bollocks? kek they seriously censor that?

ban assault words

Fake news

>ban obvious ISIS fanboy so he doesn't blow you and your congregation up
>don't bother telling the kuffar tho lol

I apologize for saying 911 was an inside job which started it all.

>bollocks is censored

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

The guy was under watch by security services which suggest someone, either himself or another person, gave them enough suspicion to watch his every move. It appears they did fuck all or, as I suspect, their shitty methods failed.

>b*****ks
bravo

go to library to talk about books instead of imam

Nobody believes this bullshit.

The not all Muslims act is going to redpill more and more people. Please keep it up.

B O L L A C K S
O
L
L
A
C
K
S

is bollocks really that bad of a word in bongistan?

B****ks, w*y b**gs **e s*ch ret**ds

Can i buy a vowel?

this, someone from the mosque is making this up to try and make their active anti-terror investigations look irrational

no. who implied that? i can't think of any "bad" words like you seem to have. i have fond memories of the old american women on jewbook who would be on every post you said on "cunt" on.

"why are brits", not "why brits are"

They haven't paid their profanity licence

he looks like Muslim Brian Peppers

Sure, now protect the poor Wahhabist mosque britbong. Poooooor terrorist.

Oh bloody hell

These headlines are what children can read, why would you want your precious little flower to learn how to cuss from a newspaper?

I said why Bongs are such retards, and no one gives a shit about grammar in the biggest shitpost website

I guess it's a vulgar word to them. I know as a burger it's probably as bad as "piss" or "dick" or "pussy" when spoken aloud, but because it isn't used here you can say it freely and even makes you sound cultured because you must either travel abroad or have international friends.

It probably works in reverse too, any euros that want to sound like you're hip and down with American Cool culture can say things like "that's a bundle of spaghetti quim" or "clamdigger that dodger!" and you'll probably be mistaken for a Washington DC resident right away

seems to happen every time
>muslim explodes
>authorities:we knew about this guy!
>everyone else: why the fuck did it still happen then?

>Brian Peppers
wow, haven't heard that name in a LONG time

not surprised, every time this happens it turns out the guy was under surveillance or "known to police" before hand

Why is there a mosque in Didsbury which is like the whitest area in Manchester?

I'm from Leeds and the only areas where there are any mosques ones with large Muslim populations, like Harehills, Beeston and Hyde Park.

nevermind the b******ks we're the s*********s

Credible sources and secret former officials are saying he was part of a taxpayer funded bombmaking program, like the one they have in Sweden to integrate ISIS.

Friendly reminder Muslims reported this guy to the authorities 3 times

there are plenty of Pakis in parts of Didsbury, starting to take over. They all move to one area and branch out

Multiple anonymous sources who are credible have now confirmed that that's not the case.

fuck you ahmet

He wasn't reported by any imam, fuckwit learn to read.

>b*****ks

What the h*ck? Blobobks?

who cares? a couple anonymous tips will get him on a watch list, but the UK can't trample his rights and liberties. They can't wire tap, or arrrest, or conduct round the clock surveillance on every person reported. These people who claim to have called the terrrorist tip line should get some evidence and send it along. A recording of Salman saying he likes suicide bombing, or a pic of his chemical weapons factory in his flat would have triggered arrest (I assume)

the "good muslims" are on the front lines. They need to drag a known terrorist out of his house and publicly drag him to the police station. he needs to be publicly shamed like a raped woman in Pakistan is for adultery.

Its that, or authorities infiltrating every mosque in UK

lel implying british tabloids aren't the most brutal in the world

>he UK can't trample his rights and liberties

They can do all of that, they just won't for Muslims. And believe me when I say they can take it to extreme lengths too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

youtube.com/watch?v=EkwSuem9-nE

I thought it was mostly in Cheetham Hill and Rusholme where the Pakistanis lived.

Didsbury always seemed like a leafy suburb inhabited by whypipo, similar to somewhere like Chapel Allerton, Roundhay or Horsforth over here.

What about the 5 or so people arrested for helping him kill those people?

Ramadan Bombathon begins

jesus christ. Will this get better or worst after leaving EU?

Just think. Right now the FBI knows who the next attackers are. They're just not going to do anything about it because foreign nationals and their associates are entitled to the same rights and privileges as American citizens and are considered "innocent until proven guilty".

British double O secret service probably helped him make the bomb much like the fbi helps construct terrorist plots in order to set up a retarded Muslim which is why they almost always knew about the perpetrator in advance . Or they dont actually know who did it and blame the top of their lists as a scapegoat.

Lel no. The UK is the NSA's wet dream. It's what happened when technology goes too fast for legislation.

Nope in East Didsbury there are loads, around Didsbury village its mostly white though. Rusholme is definitely Paki central. My mate got stabbed in the back and left for dead by some of the cunts

>FBI knows who the next attackers are
That would be treason. They can't just go out an kill CiA plants.

They would do this if they actually wanted to stop terrorism. But the so called 'moderate' muslims are even more cowardly than the ones that do suicide bombings. They secretly agree with what they're doing but make it seem like they don't because they don't want to be in trouble.

O look
>No proofs

Justin Trudeau told me yesterday that he doesn't actually like gays went to the gay pride stuff to bang all the straight girls out to support their faggot friends.

According to the reddit thread, he was reported at least 5 times and the government did nothing. It's what all muslims do when a bad seed pops up,didn't you know?

Even though an estimated 130,000,000+ muslims worldwide support suicide bombing. Don't try and state these facts on reddit though, you'll be downvoted into oblivion.

tl;dr
The government is at fault, not islam.

Could they at least leave a couple more letters after B so i know what the fucking word is?