/SRG/ - Stay on Target General

Stay on target niggers

Leakanon said "focus on what they give you and disprove it."
IP -> DC Gen - "Not what is seems"
Medanon contradicted the mainstream story.
Police report contradicts narrative.
Podesta is sloppy with his footprints.
Too much for them to clean up.

Timelines are good to figure out.

IP for DC Gen shows reg and update
RegDate: 1992-04-21
Updated: 2011-09-24

This triggers me. Faggots and shills DIE.
Do not distract with false calls to action.
True anons only CONTRIB, BUMP, or SAGE.
For Seth, for Trump, for Jesus, for the men that have sacrificed.

Other urls found in this thread:

mpdc.dc.gov/node/1133867
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
youtu.be/d0FMxfTRnYs?t=595
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1834875
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2/a few

bump

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

If you have all the answers, then tell me this..

WHAT will actually have an impact that Sup Forums can do?

I see a lot of people saying "You fools, you aren't looking at this right!" but looking at it isn't going to help. What do we know/what can we get that would produce tangible results, and how?

Knowing what's going on and being unable to prove it is supremely unhelpful.

You guys are renowned for meme generation and I don’t have the tech skills or social media presence. But here’s one idea to Rick-Roll libs, raise the profile of Seth Rich case, and plant a legitimate seed of doubt in a huge audience that automatically dismisses his assassination all at once:

Leftists (BLM types, SJWs, BernieBros) are predisposed to believe that minorities get the shit-end of the stick in the legal and law enforcement systems. Not without merit, I might add. Create a meme which comes across as sympathetic to the plight of minorities (how the system sweeps minority victims under the rug) and include this link:

mpdc.dc.gov/node/1133867

In the meme, tell the reader to scroll down the list of unsolved homicides and look at the color of each of the faces. Eventually, they will see Seth Rich is the only non-black or Hispanic homicide victim out of those 65 unfortunate folks. It will make them go “hmmm” because it is a soft-sell and they will know that the only whites who don’t get their murders solved are if they were MEANT not to be solved (especially the BernieBros who distrust the Clinton Machine).

Also, the meme will have come from someone who believes in their cause. Distribute to liberal social media. People on the other side of the aisle have been propagandized and will not believe anything a Republican or Conservative has to say. They need to break free on their own.

Any other kekistanis in here rooting for syria??

Bump

Nobody is going to actually do that. People are lazy. Memes have to be self-containing. Any outside link is going to be ignored.

t. Senior manager at a marketing company

A very fair point and likely true.

I suppose a 65 face picture collage with Seth in the middle would be somewhat effective (preaching to the choir stuff like "What face does not fit") but not as subtle.

oann.com back up and running. I don't see an article/video yet on SR, at least on front page.

dam Im missing all the leaks.

proof of skype login to dc gen please

rgr user, thank for update
ty user
ty user

We need to keep our minds on topic...

that was mis-direct.

The clue was the IP -> Whois -> DC General

>"65 UNSOLVED MURDERS IN DC LAST YEAR"
>"63 OF THEM ARE BLACK MEN"
>"END ENFORCEMENT DISCRIMINATION"

Then a column of 63 faces + names on one side of hte black men, and 2 of the white men on the other side

Should we "follow the money"?

Someone always pays somebody something, and the brown envelopes must be hidden into the financial reports and other documents of various organisations.

Or am I completely clueless?

clue from who?
by all means check it out though
following the money should always be considered imo,
but I think consensus is motive revolved around information.
but hey there is nothing to imply a robbery, either

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

Bump

I Followed the Money.... I've literally slaved over these IPs and a thread I posted earlier was archived in like 20 minutes.

I think I saw that. Get a compilation screenshot together with all the lookups.

Much love. Where did this list come from? How are these IPs associate with the Fake DC General ?

It came from the first DC General Thread when 160.35.80.1 all the IPs in that picture share networks with it. What do you by fake?? I'll go through them one by one

See pic

you can't follow the money since there is no money in this game, only favors, that's how inner-Washingtonian politics work, it's hard to follow favors since they could lead you str8 to pizza parlor and then you're stuck or dead

There were a lot of threads at the same time which tried to connect multiple topics with SR. Seemed like disinfo to me.
See pic.

i'm not presuming motive, so i have no idea

Starting with DC General. The Urgent Care Provider there is called Unity Health Care. I traced them back to both the SEIU and MedStar.

Georgetown Medicals Hoy Clinic also works there they are recruited by MedStar after grad and Podesta went to Georgetown.

The DC General is a massive facility and only a handful of the buildings are occupied. If you look at how many cars are parked around it's hard to believe that it is only a homeless shelter and probably something more hidden throughout the grounds.

I remember the thread, but, what does it mean? who made the list?

fake means the hospital isn't a hospital. why would a define hospital need to renew its IP.

the registration info literally says [email protected]

this has to be a NSA CIA FBI hub or some thing.
Maybe where the data showing the leaders, and unmasking came from.

I'm pretty sure that the German building could be owned by Europe's largest media company Bertelsmann AG. Just a guess

need more resolution. but please this is amazing

MedStar and SEIU

Bumping this. Fuck everyone. Let them all burn

Bump, this thread feels focused for once. I got a day off and I'm bored so why not spend my day pulling on a suspicious string

I like it. Could make multiples. One like that for the lefties and one for the conservatives with "64 Minority Unsolved Murders in D.C." on one column, and "1 Panda" on the other with large SR photo.

Bump

>so why not spend my day pulling on a suspi
ty
ty
ty

161.35.80.1 - This is a big one

It goes to HealthSTAR Communications Main Offices in NJ. They deal in Pharma. Backed by a leading global investment firm for $15 billion in capital. (Probably Vanguard)

Brandywine Senior Living basically owned FTI Consulting which has connections to Clinton and Podesta Groups, Rothschild and even King Lizard Soros.

The Rothschild's Vanguard and Blackrock Firms own $276m in FTI Consulting's Shares

I feel we should make a Summary to how we got here. Because it feels like a sudden jerk in focus (i was gone for like 2 days).

For those anons that are more informed, it would be great to create some type of a web style graphic and/or a list of strings that need pulling.

I heard IPs were slide, but that could also have been slide?

Why the fuck was SR there that night to begin with? Has the bar he was supposedly at been narrowed down?

How many SEIU connections are there? Could a web be formed?

I think people are looking too big. We should focus back from the basics of SR and the timeline of every single event, sus or not, and work backwards. We're not gonna bring down a whole deep ring, but if we get the ball rolling who knows what happens?

YES

Where did these IPs come from?

bump

GUYS WE GOT 20,000 VOTES IN A WEEK. WE NEED 80,000 MORE IN 3 WEEKS TO GET OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM WHITE HOUSE

SPAM THE SHIT OUT OF THIS PETITION
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

We're getting so close. So many domino's are falling right now

Read my caps. We have a Dope user among us.
I want to know who registered that IP, and why. The ORIGNAL IP. Stick to the info we are givin.

>> Prove that IP is NOT ASSOCIATED with DC General

If you have anything the police could use againt bike lock.

how to get them the info

nothingburger

Is there a discord set up? PW protected would be great. Send out links only to those who are for sure not CTR or similar. I could set it up

np, let's do this. Memorial day weekend is here and I'm on my own for a couple days.

ty user
ty user
agree. Not sure, I think they are slide.

No discord, keep it on here. Have to.

Next up is 164.35.80.1 owned by Oracle Corporation. Always been Zionist. Fact

Blackrock/Vanguard own: 17.7b in Shares

The exact IP locations is actually near a few private suburban residences but I knew that there was no way to be accurate so I looked up who owned that area and it is Equity Residential.

*Note: Vanguard is the main firm the Clinton's invest it.

Blackrock/Vanguard own: 560m in Shares for Equity Residential.

Do you think these IPs are slide? In other words, why hasn't LeakAnon mentioned this range?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

I appreciate the string pulling, but the IP's feel like slide. I am behind on the IP's, could someone get an idea of where they came from? The origin of the IP info I mean. I happen to dabble in cybersec and could corroborate data where possible

164.35.80.1 is Kredietbank KBC Dutch Private Bank straight up NWO/illuminati type shit. We've all seen this video right?

youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw

Where the guy talks about working for a bank exactly like this one and then getting involved with the Luciferian Global Elite

I'm with you user. The one IP we have been told was to demonstrate how DC GEN hospital isn't what it seems....anything more than that is too far removed

Feels like more disinfo from

bump

an user post that is now being treated as a 'clue'
not sure why

I'm the one who posted those "meganon" posts.
To your point... No. It means a "hospital", isn't JUST a "hospital". It's primary function could very well be a hospital or whatever these businesses and entities claim to be. But that doesn't mean it's the ONLY thing it's used for.

Don't think of these links in their networks as massive hubs or covers, either. This shit really isn't as big as you think it is. It's not like EVERY FUCKING PERSON working in a hospital, an office building, a police station, a bar, pizza shop, etc. knows what the fuck is going on. The majority of people don't know what the fuck is going on. Their network uses TONS of hospitals, just like they use tons of other businesses and fronts not just in this country, across the fucking world. And often, you'll find it doesn't even have to be the whole business that's involved. It could just be a high-level asset they've acquired, and called in a favor from. For instance, say they need to hide a car for a bit, or repair one, under the radar because they fucked it up running someone over with it. They'll call an autobody asset they've acquired, who won't ask any questions. They pay him handsomely and he knows if he ever says anything to anyone, they'll be taking HIS car to another body shop they have, with his dead body inside. EVERY employee of the shop thinks they're just fixing another fucked up car. Funny enough, these are also the people who typically get whacked, right? They're the dumb ones who don't realize they're "leaking" info they shouldn't be, when nosy people come around asking questions like, "was there a white sedan with WA plates and extensive front end damage here about two weeks ago?".

They easily could be I have no idea this is just what I've seen when going to their locations. They came from either the first or second 160.35.80.1 threads from a few nights ago. I think someone probably has a dropbox with all the info

>I think people are looking too big. We should focus back from the basics of SR

That's what I'm feeling now. SR is tip of iceberg....

I'm not a scumbag shill just ignore this info if you don't find it genuine

Kek that's my bank. An ex-boyfriend of my mom has high profile contacts in the bank, is a corrupt inspector making sure his friends keep their illegal labor from underpayed blacks, no doubt in my mind is in (((their club)))

Here to bump your thread, and here with a word to any "leakers," etc., that are involved in these threads.

We are incredibly grateful for your time and effort. There are more people lurking than posting. Your messages are heard. Your messages are understood.

However. It's just as frustrating for us when you unknowingly derail by:
1. Lecturing Sup Forums on manners
2. Wasting time debating with Sup Forums when you get offended over bad manners
3. Stringing user along - "I've got the info but you're just not looking in the right place! I can't tell you what's the right place!"

Basically, do what we do. Actual anons and not bots. IGNORE THE FUCKING SHILLS AND LOL TITS OR GTFO TIER REPLIES AND STATE YOUR BUSINESS.

We know the roots are deep. We know the enemy is everywhere. You are talking to a literal army though, and people are trying their best to confuse and shill over anonymous. But someone, somewhere who's reading your words knows what they're doing. Spending our time archiving readily available Google links is important but ultimately gets us nowhere. Again, we are grateful, even if it doesn't sound like it from this post. We are willing to help. We are not stupid, and can tell when someone is bullshitting us or not. We're not here to debate that. We're trying to help.

Keep bumping threads, keep spreading the word.

it's not a personal attack, we just saw lots of info researching what looked like information to lead us astray.

We have a source here telling us our biggest problem is getting distracted.

Focus on what we have.

And look:

This is epic info. Read this mans info

162.35.80.1 - this leads to the F5 Networks Offices in Silicon Valley. Look them up if you want to know more. I know they make some DDoS defense software and security stuff. That's all I've been able to find so far

Blackrock/Vanguard own: 1.4b in Shares

it does sound ungrateful, don't lecture meganon.
he already explained the why of the method, we literally need to connect the dots

I am leakanon (apparently, I'm also meganon - these nicknames are fucking killing me, but saving me at the same time... trying to keep track is exhausting).
No! IP's are not a slide, per say. If you know what you are doing and that's a path you're willing to take and won't waste your time, so be it. BUT, if you ARE NOT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING, and you're just trying to be techy because you think it's something you can do, realize you can't and help everyone else by sticking to things you ARE good at, like hunting down info. I'm not trying to shy anyone away from IP's... but let's get real. Everyone wants to feel like they're helping, so they'll chase paths they think are "hot" with know real understanding of what they're doing. In this capacity, those people think they're helping, but in reality, they're throwing up shit that doesn't matter and they don't even realize it... it's actually how a lot of pizzagate shilled itself.
All I am suggesting is that you stick to what you know you can do, and contribute what you can, on that. Don't look like a "larp" yourself, by hunting down info you don't even understand and posting it. Let those who know what they are doing, pick up that baton and run with it. See what I mean?

update from JW today on Seth Rich
youtu.be/d0FMxfTRnYs?t=595

The bartender knows all the regulars. Government employees and the like. That night Seth was with people he knew from the neighborhood, but he walked home alone, or so he thought. When friend becomes for and foe becomes friend, it can be a strange world if it own. In DC they come for the politics but stay for the power.

Social media is a powerful tool

It is some solid info forsure

Tell me about it dude. My Step-Grandfather was the Grandson of the guy that discovered Royal Dutch Petroleum which is now Shell Gas 5th biggest company in the world. They were into some weird shit.

That's literally what I'm saying though.
We could be putting the dots in a fucking star when it's a circle and not know it.

Any fruitful help in at least - hey you, you're on the right track- from an user who claims to know the score would be invaluable.

It is possible the IPs exist on a privite network not advertised to the wider internet.

The question would become where are these IP addresses advertised?

we agree brother. it's in there, he confirmed the network of distributed contacts, corruption. Let it sit, think about it, and move the project forward an inch...

You're doing God's work user. Post this in the Seth Rich discussion where there are more dedicated people.

Apologies again, if I came across harsh. Not my intention, just cognizant of time here. It seems to be of the essence as cliche as that is. Thank you, for your work as well.

I like what you are thinking. I want to approach from technical angle. The IP is blackhole-ed...no routes to it from the outside. Maybe it's where traffic comes from?
It is supposed to be a public IP right? It's outside of the private ranges...

anyone know the name of the bartender working that night
i'm assuming it wasn't the owner

you too, hope I didn't come off as scolding. Let's do this, I'm so motivated.

Bump for pic related
Bump for the great work you guys do

A good way to think of it is:

White Hat FBI/Sup Forums Info Droppers = Sherlock Holmes.

Us = Dr. Watson (Non-pro helpers who should stick to the easier, tangible goals.)

George Soros, Clintons, Upper Echelon Deep State = Professor Moriarty

Lesser Deep State workers = Moriarty's web to obscure the core criminals. The network that hides "half of what is evil and nearly all that is undetected" in the world.

Pizzagate, Awans, etc. = all done by the Deep State, but cases for another day that will unravel if SR is solve.

SR = The case at hand.

Bartender/Manager at Lou's said he offered Seth a lift home but Seth declined and since he "knew" Seth only lived "about a mile away" but according to the police Seth lived almost 2 miles away. Seems fishy.

176.35.80.1 Barclays Bank linked to Euro's Elite.

128.35.80.1 - United Healthcare

Notice all the Healthcare connections?
Blackrock/Vanguard own: 24b in Shares
UHN had around 184b in revenue last year.

Well I'm sure the ex of my mom isn't that high up the ladder, but I'm sure he attends their weird "parties" with "business associates" as he called them. Mom says she thinks he's impotent, perhaps he gets it elsewhere. Had many of his associates come to my communion, shit was fancy rich elite folk, received a lot of money though, still stingy for rich folk, only 1000 euros, I heard the party costed ten times the amount. Has numerous family members in positions in KBC bank including his brother and son. Was knighted by the king, fuck knows why, they're all sick bastards. Seemed to know stuff, like claimed US knows everything and controls everything and UFOs being American. Looks Jewish, but claimed not to be. Very shady fucker, all he does all day is sit on his ass and watch tv, fucker works like once a month, gets tons of money.

That doesn't concern me, because, there is only a limited number of fiber, WAN, and ISP providers that can serve HIPAA requirements and such.

But maybe that is the connection we are supposed to notice?

Yeppir. Syria, Russia, Iran, Hezbollah in this situation. (I am loathe to root for the Iranian govt after the way they abused the Green Movement, but I don't want to see the Persians suffer with this. They are good people.)

Exactly, SR is where we need to start. We can pull strings all day long, but then we don't know what info is helpful or if we started pulling on a string with must deeper connections. Those connections are what killed pizzagate. A detective doesn't start by looking at a crime scene assuming that everything is a string. He assumes nothing is a string, until something starts looking more like a string. Then he gives it a light pull.

I can see that. Let the case 'solve itself' so to speak... don't go looking for evidence and muddying up everything.

James Alefantis lived at the SAME address as Randall Rothschild who was Managing Director of "Blackstone"
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1834875

What happened to the two killers? Maybe Megaanon can comment on that. Or maybe did, I only started capping today.

I haven't been gone and my intuition tells me this may be a diversion to ignore something either close.

IOW whatever is going at that hospital has been set up as an intentional diversion, or is layer 1 of a diversion, from something else in DC. Just seems too odd.

I am just sitting here--Wondering how the hell to put all these pieces together. I'm exhausted, and so my theory at this point is so whacky, I'm not going to go in to detail, but I go tta wonder if somewhere in all this there is a relation to the "baby parts" industry.

the problem is, it is too tempting for some.
so they work backwards from a perceived motive