Spherecucks think THIS is the "moon"

>spherecucks think THIS is the "moon"

Apparently China made it to the moon: physics-astronomy.com/2017/05/china-reaches-moon-snapping-incredible.html#.WSVMF8c6Scp.facebook

Definitely not a sound stage. No way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ssoBUb2cJk
youtube.com/watch?v=1hKSYgOGtos&ytbChannel=StephenQdoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We used to lobotomize you people.

Sad.

Looks legit. I had a special team look at this and they confirmed that this was a big nothing. The image was definitely not clone stamped. Shelfs on the horizon are a natural phenomenon. Don't concern yourselves with the horizon looking like it was painted black with the brush tool in photoshop. *Yawn* is anyone else sleepy? As I said this is a big nothing. We should just accept it as truth as it is of course truth. Let's all go have a snack and a nice long nap and we can come back to this tomorrow.

Have you ever taken a panoramic photo with your phone? Check it out

*Yawn* are you still awake? Come on, let's go get some shut eye. It was just a silly mistake like that of course. Don't mind that the rest of the image shows no artifacting from stitching. Also don't look to closely and notice that the rocks on the left cast a shadow to the right and the rocks on the right cast a shadow directly below them and slightly to the left. If you understood perspective and lighting as well as the Chinese do you would know that is possible because there are two suns in our galaxy. So let's just put our difference aside and you accept it as the truth as it is so we can go take a nice long sleep. All your nonconformity has made me dog-tired.

Actually, the reason the horizon looks fucked up is this image is likely a composite of dozens of shots stitched together to get more resolution. Also the reason the sky would be black is no camera has the dynamic range to capture star light and broad daylight at the same time. Star light is something like 1 million times less bright then daylight. To get a good exposure of stars with a regular camera you need something like a 30 second exposure with the aperture wide open and ISO sensitivity boosted significantly, compared to daylight where you would be shooting at 1/4000th at a much smaller aperture and very low sensitivity ISO range.

TL:DR: You faggots can't into photography

The ground looks wet

You can spot the photoshop in the thumbnail

spherecucks need to be gassed. when you've swallowed so much jewish propaganda that you don't trust your own aryan eyeballs anymore, that's when you know it's too late.

Oh hey there, you should join our sleepover party. We're all nice, warm, and snug in our beds. But while you're being so loud and obnoxious with your talk let me explain to you that the moon has basically no atmosphere and that HDR does not exist!

Here is the image of the moon with the levels cranked up and a picture of a star from the earth on a nice sunny day as comparison. It's a big nothing, so don't get your panties in a knot and come have a nice sleep with the rest of us!

>still doesn't understand photography

(((gravity)))

Flat-Earthers need to be gassed

>Luna

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Luna Still A Thingl Hahahaha Nigga Just Build Better Rovers Like Nigga Go To Mars Haha

you can literally see where the front screen projection starts lol

Ah yes, but that's where you're wrong. As the official photography director for Facts.com and Truthisalwayswhatispresented.org I can assure you that with a normal aperture and shutter speed there would be no noise whatsoever on the black part of the sky. Why would there be? There's barely any atmosphere there of course! Don't be so thick-headed and come take a nice long snooze. Also, the color temperature and aperture/shutter speed couldn't have possibly have been changed at all between each of those alleged photos that were taken and then stitched together because scientists are all photography experts and shoot in full manual with their space age too smart for you to understand cameras. So naptime?

not an argument

>being so brainwashed you would support a jew stealing a part of someone's brain because they go against you
Doubleplusungood

does this look real?

You don't argue with the mentally ill. You lobotomize them and throw them in a rubber room.

The pizza is making me thirsty.

this is a pathetic response.

It's not like you're actual human beings.

It's basically just removing some excess trash from society.

Everyone is better off in the long run. Even you.

Oh wow, noise in the black part of the image! Shocking! It's almost like they forgot to black out space there with their magic black brush tool!

what is photo compositing.

his face is red also
this happens when you upside down (here on earth), becouse of blood

HAHAHA

YOU CAN'T INTO LOGIC

THEY SENT THIS FUCKER TO THE MOON

YOU DON'T THINK THEY CAN PUT A HIGH-TECH CAMERA ON IT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No helping the indoctrinated. Muh spaceship

>people who think the earth is flat, stationary, and the center of the universe aren't human beings.

Space is a jewish conspiracy desu

Universe is a pickle.

Your argument is invalid.

As director of directors of photography at Governmentsalwaystellthetruth.net I can assure you all that I get these types of artifacts in my (((real))) photographs we take all the time desu senpai.

Fucking Mohammed at least learn physics and science while you are in Germany.

Human beings are capable of reason and rationality. Flattards are not.

go anywhere on earth and it looks flat
this mind boggling phenomena is not reproducible at any scale
somehow we all stand motionless on a big ball spinning faster than the speed of sound, and flying through space at 55k mph
we should fly off like water droplets on a tennis ball

spherecucks are brainless and very rarely show the capacity for critical thinking

Nice pasta saved

>get billions in funding
>can't even trick a few schitzos on the internet

God this planet is such a faggot.

Why is it hard to believe anyone went to the moon?

Who cares anyway.

Explain to me the difference between reason and rationality, in your own words, please. Be honest, no peeking!

youtube.com/watch?v=6ssoBUb2cJk

Ramones - Rocket to Russia, no less

That's actually pretty suspicious

One would think it's not necessary when they have control of media and a fanbase of self-important know everythings to do the convincing for them. Don't you dare think critically even if only to challenge your own belief and understandings to become a more well-rounded and knowledgeable individual.

Conform to mother state!
We know best!
Are truths are always first rate!
So get some rest!

>removing parts of peoples brains and killing them because they disagree with you based on factual evidences is a reasonable and rational thing to do.

You have to go back, Achmed.

>self-important know everythings
nice label

Do you think all these psyops are connected or seperate? Like the flat earth, ISIS is fake, all terror attacks are false flags with actors etc.
And are they private or state sponsered?

Yes you are truly a sad human being.

Where's the stars?

i thought it kindoff looked like there was a depression in the terrain like pic related.
that would explain the weird cutoff point

Removing the enemies of western civilization from society is a perfectly reasonable and rational thing to do.

>i don't understand how cameras work

They're underexposed you fucking chimp.

So many things wrong with your post.

It is not as simple as sending a "high-tech" camera.

First off, even the most expensive and impractical camera setups still would not have the dynamic range to capture super bright daylight and starlight at the same time. It does not exist.

2nd, the reason they did not use a better camera is size , heat, energy consummation and weight issues.

Camera sensor technology is limited by physical laws. There are tricks to make sensors perform better, but most of them involve either making the sensor huge, or keeping the sensor at absolute zero, or both.

Lets start with the absolute zero thing. Because there is no air, heat dissipation is actually a huge issue for space technology. When heat gathers, its very hard to get rid of it. There is no better insulator then a vacuum. Camera sensors perform like shit the warmer they get.

Next, you could make the sensor perform better by making it much larger, but this makes the heat issue even worse. Also, energy consumption goes up exponentially. Even further, the size and weight of the optics increases dramatically even with a modest increase in sensor size.

TL:DR, they use "shitty" cameras for space missions based on energy and weight restraints to keep things practical.

>i do not know what is fish eye lense

Thats obviously not how images work you retard.

This is an bovious slide thread.

Her hair looks too stiff. Why isn't it moving?

There's no point writing out explanations dude. It's a scam thread. They're probably a bot anyway.

>implying that argument can be used when all pictures are composites.

you're the enemy of those who are breaking away from the zionist control matrix.

there is no motion to the earth, no curvature, and there is a firmament.

>even the most expensive and impractical camera setups still would not have the dynamic range to capture super bright daylight and starlight at the same time. It does not exist.

ever looked up in the sky during the daytime bud?

its a bamboozle or get bamboozled world out there.

suckas

Unreasonable answer.

>what is a human beans eye
>what is a camera

the human eye has like 30 stops of dynamic range. the best digital sensors have 15. Btw, each stop of dynamic range is a doubling of range. It is like decibals.

>provides photo taken by camera during daylight showing star

>wat is a human bean

yes there is. but it's meant to look like there's a depression in order to hide the fact that it's a composite. if you dig through old moon pictures and current mars rover pictures you can see how incredibly common this technique is. there's some phd physicist who wrote a big article proving the use of front screen projection to create the illusion of depth and space. he points out how common it is for nasa to separate front/middleground with a little valley exactly like in this chinese pic. wish i had the link, maybe you can find it if you have good googlefu

all these conspiracies are social experiments

I like knowing there are flat earthers out there. I feel like a genius talking to children

youtube.com/watch?v=1hKSYgOGtos&ytbChannel=StephenQdoo

self-important know everything spotted desu

Looks more like a crater

You are literally retarded.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIJRoj2qwsc

he do not even realise his is dumb

* he is

>muh fish eye lens

>what is a crater
>all these anti-moonlanding fucks being
btfo by simple logic
How can you still deny Mankinds greatest achievement

What I think of when I imagine wisdom and brilliance.

Agree

Lighting is funny but stitched photograph makes sense.

>How can you still deny Mankinds greatest achievement

man kinds greatest achievement was the kike holocaust.

Ever wonder why your protocol relies on gaslighting so much?

It's not to dissociate us.

>be spaceman
>spent billions on a rocket and spend entire life training to go to space
>finally make it, take tons of high definition photographs to prove it, and then happily head home, your life goal accomplished
>random fucknuts online start doubting your photos

I know more than these flat earth retards. Notice they are also butthurt eurotrash just jealous of a space program they don't have.

Their Mars probe crashed like a rock.

I'm not attempting to get you to question your sanity. I am telling you that you literally belong in a rubber room. I honestly don't care if you understand that you're insane or not. I just want you gone.

Western civilization was built on the enlightenment. You personify endarkenment.

>How can you still deny Mankinds greatest achievement

It's almost as if certain countries and/or organisations want to sow distrust in western countries of their own societies.

NASA is fake news

it looks like shit because think about how far away the camera was to get that picture. there's no way you're going to get a high definition shot of the earth if you're so far away from it that you can see it from behind the moon.

>Western civilization was built on the enlightenment. You personify endarkenment.

I'm just a passerby user. I understand you come here because you want a fight, so I'm here now.

best one

>Western civilization was built on the enlightenment. You personify endarkenment.

western ((((((((civilization))))))))))) was built on genocide after genocide.

That's not a chromakey screen you fucking chimp.

You don't even understand how chromakey fucking works.

cry me a river

And?

You chimps should be next in line.

So they had a chromakey screen there and then they didn't? I don't get it what's the point of this?

How about I just piss on your face?

yeah you'd love that