The state of American education

>Umm, prison isn't about justice, it's uuuuh, it's about, uh, racism, and errr, prejudice, ummm.

youtu.be/rt49erw89cE

That guy is about to wish White Privilege was real.

He's going to research the justice system from within, was getting caught all part of his plan ?

Unwatchable.
If I wanted to listen to a schizophrenic hobo spew nonsense for an hour I'd go outside.

Even his VOICE is punchable.

What is he on?

TOP KEK

His hands and knees pretty soon.

Commies aren't white though.

>American education
Sad!

He has a pretty soft voice. Are there alot of niggers where he is going. Will he be forced to make girly sounds for them?

I can't believe this guy had the balls to attack anyone desu, even from behind a line of girls and wearing a mask. I'm sure he'll be very brave and stand up for himself in prison.

>ummm, property laws exists to, errr, defend the structures of capitalism, mmm, property crime is, uhhh, really just a political act...
He says as he slashes your car tires.

Bump. Those comments on "rate my professor" are fucking gold.

He will get fucked by REAL neo nazis and niggers where he's going. He will not have balls to stand against any of them so he will get abused so hard.

+1

I watched just over half of this lecture before I had to give up. He talks too quietly, stammers too much, and is completely unable to convey anything. I learned absolutely nothing about what he was trying to explain, I'm going to have to go write an actual complaint about his teaching style on that professor website.

>people pay to attend a class where people like this brainwash them into believing this sort of thing
College ain't what it used to be.

They're not black either. They're inhuman.

what's the latest on his hearing?

see this thread

#ericclanton on twatter is prob best for updates.
His hearing was moved to 2 o'clock, which is in 1/4 of an hour in California time, seem like there some folks filming outside the courthouse.

what is he saying? assorted justice?

He's mumbling but he's trying to say 'restorative justice', that's cuck speak for no prison time.

Aryan Brotherhood is going to have fun with him

It's easy to be in favor of that when you're facing prison time.

He's gonna get red pilled hard about race in prison