Its workin lads

BIKE LOCK BANDIT CAPTURED, POLICE CITE Sup Forums'S "WEAPONISED AUTISM" AS MAJOR CONTRIBUTING SOURCE FOR INVESTIGATION!

heatst.com/culture-wars/police-arrest-professor-eric-clanton-for-bike-lock-assaults-at-berkeley/?mod=sm_fb_ad

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1ypKdrLjydoJW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Siegel_(attorney)
siegelyee.com/site/
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/868209750189715457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

two words: internet

Goes to show that justice does not have a price tag because you did it for free and justice prevailed

Godspeed you beautiful retards

The utter state of our police. Having to have their job done for them and still taking a month to actually act on the info.

That's one word Genghis

He's going to be arraigned in court in an hour.

Is it being televised? Is Court Tv still a thing?

And if its not, how the hell do you know?

June 10th, Antifa is coming to Houston to protest the Sam Houston Statue at Hermann park. Counter demonstrations are being organized online. Get read Texas, we are drawing a line in the sand.

The arraignment was set for 9AM, moved to 2PM. It's publicly available info.

He will lose his job teaching "philosphy"/degeneracy, will he?

>In
>Net
Two words and an "er" for good measure.

Hi Scott

I'm on my way right now. Should be there a little before 2.

5'11"? I thought the guy was 5'6" at most.

Has Sup Forums become the Jew now? We dictate current events and basically dictate the course of lives on a whim

are you the one with the periscope stream?
same here, thinking Commiefornia might have adjustable height scales to not discriminate against manlets.

Maybe he still had his high heels on during the booking

I'm not streaming but I watched some if it earlier when they thought it was going to be at 9. I'm going to try and keep off camera.

Well, at least keep us updated if anything interesting happens/drop a name on any streamers there - I love watching this stuff.

>5'11"? I thought the guy was 5'6" at most.
California books on a curve so as not to discriminate.

Yess, I'm looking forward to it. I don't think I'll get any new information though. Never been to an arraignment

I wish these worthless authorities would do their own work. Also wasn't this worthless faggot identified at least a month ago and it took them this long to arrest him. However my biggest surprise is that they actually arrested him, I did not think they cared enough.

Where's the mugshot? I want to see if he went so far as to shave off his locks and facial hair so as not to be recognized in public.

Internet Historian here.

Please use my video in court.

It takes time to do it properly user, they can't just go to court and spout a bunch of babble with Sup Forums as their witness. They have to do a parallel investigation of their own and make sure things stick. Unless of course you want an Africa tier justice system where people are just disemboweled in the street the same day.

If you have to ask, you're not paying attention.

Sup Forums stronk!

>parallel investigation
Probably had to confirm cell phone gps data

Any streams for arraignment? I wanna watch cuz I hope he's crying.

pscp.tv/w/1ypKdrLjydoJW

Whose mummy is this?!

/ourgirl/ questioning this guy nice!

How long till the arraignment starts?

They could have used an actual picture of him instead of that other guy pushing the burning bin, perhaps they aren't autistic enough to notice the difference.

We should be thankful they take the time to double check everything so we don't end up with a justice system like in that movie Idiocracy.

Does anybody know exactly where it is? I'm at the court now and don't see anybody

>How long till the arraignment starts?
If it's at 2pm then it starts in 1 minute.

I love this timeline.

>Following footage of the bike lock assault by a masked attacker, which drew widespread attention on social media, members of Sup Forums mobilized their “weaponized autism” to sift through hours of video footage and hundreds of photographs of the protests to identify the masked attacker. Police say that Sup Forums managed to identify three separate victims who were injured by an attacker suspected to be Eric Clanton. In all three cases, the victims were struck in the head or neck with a bike lock.

heh

>NTRIBUTING

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS !!

BUT KEEP AN EYE ON THAT.

HE HAS TO BE C-O-N-V-I-C-T-E-D-!!!

arrest alone is just one step of several
But yeah, awsome job, guys !!!

:D

just ask at the front desk.

It just kills me that this violent faggot has been allowed to teach people ethics. I hope all this negative publicity will dissuade any potential employers from hiring him ever again in the future.

We don't have trillions of dollars in worldwide assets so no

If he does not end up being someone's punk in the bunk in prison.

Room 112

The Red Elephants have a live stream on FB, Very Fake News have on on periscope

His lawyer said he saw "KKK" flags in the morning... referring to the cringy Kekistanis

Eric Clanton's attorney just claimed nazis were flying the KKK flag outside the courthouse, it was actually just poltards with the Kekistan flag.

Went there on floor 7. It was locked. There's nobody from the stream outside. I'm at the Alameda county court in Oakland. Wrong place I guess

>nazis were flying the KKK flag

Eh??

I know her, she's from the Bay Area.

>No electronic devices allowed

fuck that judge

Wiley Manuel courthouse.

THIS. When individuals have to do the work of the Police because all levels of society have been infiltrated by cultural marxists.

We based his height estimate off his pant-size for the most part, and to a lesser extent comparing him to the crowd in general which isnt at all accurate for anything.

Thing with pants is, people come in all shapes. This fucker has a longer upper body apparently, which I suspected but we had to stick with what we could show as best as possible. Hunches are no good without turning some evidence up.

PS mods are fags.

Thanks I'm in the wrong place. Gonna miss it

This. Im sure it helped though that we informed the FBI and state authorities as well, and told the Berkeley PD that we had done so.

would bang/10

Clantons attorney doesn't even specialize in criminal law - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Siegel_(attorney)

He may have trouble drawing students to his Ethics 101 course in the future.

This is the law firm - siegelyee.com/site/

Apparently they are doing it pro bono.

Yes. We are the Jew. We stared long and hard into the abyss of those nostrils and found them somehow staring right back at us.

damn that sucks. nice try tho, user

Wonder what they're charging him with. Assault w/deadly weapon or attempted murder? 3 separate attacks too.

He's gonna go to prison for a long time.

Whoever here did this you are the shit.

Oh, he's a real winner, himself.

Either pro-bono or a friend of the family.

Hope he gets thrown into a negro infeated prision, and it's either join the AB or become the prision slut for him

Excellent.

assault with a deadly weapon not a firearm
and then something actually firearm related, people have suggested he was involved throwing m80s and got filmed from the roofs by the cops

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Siegel_(attorney)
Siegel was also a leader in the local Students for a Democratic Society. He's a fucking Marxist. I remember when they were building bombs at their headquarters in Berkeley when the headquarters blew up.

Sup Forums is literally the jury, the judge & the executioner

It could still be bumped up to attempted murder.

He's a Civil Rights attorney, as Left as Left can be.

Reminds me when Mike Tyson hired a tax attorney to defend him on rape charges.

>join the AB
AB would have no patience with this guy. Between the AB and bikers, those are the most patriotic guys on the inside. Lots of ex-military.

If you have anything, to help prosecutors go to

/bant/ should have been /inv/ investigations and Investments.

We should really just skip the first two, for efficiency.

It should be. And terrorism or at least a related charge, coming in to kill random people because they have a differing political opinion..

Shouldn't the punishment fit the crime? Death by bicycle lock?

The AB doesn't welcome "reformed" niggerlovers with open arms. They figure you're just getting what you deserve. He'll find no protection on the inside.

>MILF
>thicc
>shortstack
>politically incorrect

>lock him to a bike rack in the inner city
>wait for basketball americans to steal his limbs

justice must be served and be seen to be served

It was posted a hundred times yesterday here and in the media the firearm charge was a mistake, pay fucking attention, retard.

video
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/868209750189715457

Has to be pro bono. Siegel's claim to fame is kicking off a riot at Berkeley in 1969. He's reliving his glory days. No expertise in criminal law. Old as fuck.

first time ive heard that and ive been on all day today, suck a dick why dont you.

see

We do not live in Saudi Arabia. Rotting in jail will be sufficient.

Took them long enough, I'd fucking forgotten about it.

I wonder if he's going to admit it or waste time pretending it wasn't him ?

>twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/868209750189715457
This is fucking hilarious - someone is in the lawyer's face, fucked up the interview, and like 3 people are chanting "lock him up".

It's pathetic and fucking awesome.

Someone asked to get a sheriff. LOL.

that vid was fucking great

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh no, the sperg is upset!

gonna be funny when his lawyer goes in all high and leftist moral mighty and the judge just shuts his shit down.

at least thats what i hope happens.

anybody know if pepsi-bro is pressing charges? hope he has a doberman of a lawyer.

50K bail. Judge will not go lower.

Are they actually using Sup Forums posts or do they have something more solid in the way of proof?

>50K bail. Judge will not go lower.
10% option, or all cash?