ITT: We thank Poland for defending white race

Those who insult Poland ITT are either Non-white or SJWs

Race based statistics are banned in France so I call bullshit

No Muslims allowed in Poland The White.

We don't expect anything of Western Europe anyway

the less cucked the safer

their whiteness and homogeneousness make them superior.

>tfw no Polish (You)
plz respond ;_;

I wouldn't be so full of myself as a country importing black muslims because my fellow countrymen are too afraid of women to go and talk to them

>poles
>white

What this fetish with poles?

bullshit, never been a terrorist attack in lisbon

damn it feels good to be white

Nice proxy fagot

this has to be edited, im sure germany has higher IQ than Poland. Are you marine or real deal jap?

im a german on a business trip. everything of use here is build using EU funds. without the EU this place would be africa tier. poland a lot (a shithole, a leech, a breed place of alcoholism) but its not white.

"Poles are using the funds we are giving them, HOW DARE THEY!!!"

>He think Copernicus, Chopin, Marie Curie, Angela Merkel(she is of Polish origin) etc etc... aren't white

50% of poles are subhuman trash
but its still good statistics considering 90% of worldwide population is absolute shit

Many sources suggest the Poles have higher IQ than the Germans.
Also, I'm a redpilled nip.

ITALY NO

we cuck you for your money and are still 100% white. Now go back to your country and suck Ahmed's cock.

B8 pic, any person above the IQ of 60 knows Poland was under shitty communism for 50 years.

They are doing better than Germany tho economically now

Wtf we have 0,7% non-whites in our country faaaaaak. Now I know how America feels.

>russia
>european

Only 1-2% of them is white, rest are a mix of hun raped mongol mix.

Atleast the Poles of the future will be white. Can't say the same about the French(and the rest of Western world).

are you trolling? all the people you are mentioning have very little to do with poland. and their names can be just as much attributed to other countries. some more, like copernicius is defenitly 100% german, some less (like curie can be argued on).

>Copernicus

german

>Chopin

French

>Marie Curie

she is only relevant because of feminism. her husband did most of the work she was just an assistent. now she was probably clever also but she got FRENCHED and left poland, rly makes u think...

>Angela Merkel

a reason to be proud of (but honestly she is a jew - pole - german mix, pure polish genes wouldn't give her the IQ needed to hold that position).

I guess you kinda failed, go find some more "polish scienciest"... oh wait they are all jewish or german, lmao.

tell me who made Poland so shit

Poland deserves much more EU money because it didn't receive enough compensation because of communism

>greece

even africa is scared from them

This pic was taken in France

Most Russians are Slavic, so yeah you are wrong.

a true white nation would asscent above that.

>doing better than Germany economically
is this a 3/10 shit post or are you actually mentally retarded?

>another self-hating mad polak

I love how humble the Poles are but you are too much

In GDP growth.

It's almost time for the Slavic rape babies to get
P O L E D

Which means their industry is expanding thinner in quantity

Are Gypsy's fallen Jews. I mean they are doing the same shit as jews except they are retarded and not as cunning as the pure judi?

Have newer one too

Considering the catastrophic damage Germany and Soviet caused to Poland, it's doing pretty well.

Lol Anglos

when you're already at the top, there isn't much room left for growth.

Poland is a poor shithole and Poles aren't white. That "based Poland" meme needs to die.

>doing pretty well
with some help from the euopean union

I want to live in the comfy zone

what does that even mean

>what is upgrading in efficiency through new tech

>European origin

I thought the news this week said we are all of European origin. There were over 9000 threads on Sup Forums about it. What happened?

What are Polish then?

this

the based poland meme is a joke. like most other memes (muh based switzerland, muh based iceland).
Simply because the people posting it wouldn't say this if they actually had a clue, not because there is something inherently wrong with Poland.

it means exactly what you wrote. poland has still much room to upgrade through old tech.

That distribution in Denmark is supposed to mark the other parts.

they are slavs. white enough and all but ridicolous to plaster as "the saviors of the white race!"

Thank you pooland for being so shit, noone even wants to live there. Thank you poolaks (and anglos) for visiting my country, acting like you own the place and getting bitchslapped every time.

We're so poor no one wants to live in our country, cool!

1983 by Roaches you dumb fag.

this is the best defense to be honest.

yes, Poland deserves it.

Do Germans not feel guilty at all for what their country has done to Poland?

If current trend continues Poland will have the same GDP per capita as Germany in 24 years
Shorter if you know, some shit happens thanks to Muslims

>portugal white
>t.alberto barbosa

Why would I ? Honest(hm), hard working fuckers they are.Poles are cool in my book, would invade again.

Anglos what?

Stop making threads about Poland, it's creepy and draws too much attention to us.

Its funny because if they just gave up Danzig we wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place.

Western EU helps themselves more than Poland.

>Do Germans not feel guilty at all for what their country has done to Poland?
No they don't because poland isn't pathetic enough for oppression olympics.

It's a sad state of affairs that we need to rely on slav-niggers to see how cucked we are in the west. Basically the reverse of the cold war.

>Czech Republic
>Belarus
>Slovakia
>Ukraine
>Finland
>Latvia
>Lithuania
>Estonia
>Albania
>Slovenia
>Croatia
>Greece
>All these countries are 98+% white

>Sup Forumstards still praise poland

Are you a Muslim btw? A sane white man wouldn't insult Poland The Defender of White like that.

Why do you care Japanese aren't white?

>Albania
my sides

What next, fucking Kosovo?

>what their country has done to Poland
countries don't do anything to anyone. people do. i haven't done anything to poland, so there is no reason to feel guilty.

How can others even compete ?

They are white.

Bunch of try hards. Fredo fag Countries who still get nothing done.

Portugal is hanging in there beautifully.

I love comfy Poland

>12cm in UK,14 Ideal

I'm deeply laughing

Where's Nippon on that map ? Talk shit, show why.

>Britain keeps calling Iberians moor rape babies.
>87.2%

No I'm German. Poland is not "the defender of white" that's all.

sorry...but I really hate Poland being bullied for being """non-white""" by Western Europeans who are destroying Europe by importing non-white.
I think the Germans insulting Poland ITT are muslim.

Above 99% reporting in

Why is Morocco so safe compared to the rest of the mudshits?

London is a Paki shithole and they also had niggers chimping out.

Whiter than you m8

so ironic huh?

I'm white and I care about the Japanese people. Just because I place value on and support my race doesn't mean I need to denigrate and destroy all others.

That's why I doubly disapprove of Jap-white racemixing. At a time when both races are disappearing, the last thing we need are useful wombs carrying rootless hapa children that will end up being insane SJW headcases.

It was not about Danzig. It was about to join Nazi Germany, let them destroy France and Brits and then together destroy Soviets. We should have joined them.

holy shit albania

>be Japanese
>raped by tentacle monster
>be Japanese
>have period stain as flag
>be Japanese
>Become beta as fuck after being bombed twice
>be Japanese
>go to host clubs because love is not in Japanese culture
>be Japanese
>buy schoolgirl because it's the closest 3d waifu you'll ever get

>source: a private blog post from 2014