Éire/pol/ - An Ideal edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie
Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=08fOqihDIdk
Newest NP Video (today): m.youtube.com/watch?v=sg32F3h-GLQ
This is one of the most aesthetic videos I've seen, whoever makes these hasa real talent

News:
>fishermen missing, one dead
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/one-fisherman-missing-another-in-hospital-after-boat-sinks-1.3097659?mode=amp

>you people have a "slow down" day? Fucking fruit cakes the lot of you are
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/garda%C3%AD-catch-driver-50km-h-over-speed-limit-on-slow-down-day-1.3097311?mode=amp

>dead baby, terribly sad
google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/1053519/parents-of-tragic-tipperary-toddler-who-died-after-being-left-in-car-during-heatwave-were-planning-to-build-a-new-family-home-before-devastating-loss/amp/

>A man stabbed in Limerick DIES
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/man-dies-following-stabbing-incident-10491789.amp

>Hood news! Your primed and ready for a happening
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/security-expert-fears-ireland-ticks-10496337.amp

>another sad death
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/funeral-tragic-irish-mum-who-10500814.amp

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sg32F3h-GLQ
boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057745610
irishmirror.ie/news/irish...-cell-10503408
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
thecelticparty.org/about-us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sg32F3h-GLQ
I think this is the kind of video that needs to be shilled hard
It's aesthetic, attention grabbing, and consice. This would be a great "gateway" vid to NP

Bump

I'm saving the thread lad don't worry

We are having lovely weather today and I assume everyone is out with a bag of cans. Must be fucking nice.

theyll all be on when its gets dark dont worry

I'm still lonely, none of the lads have gone out, or at least none have invited me, fuck them anyway.

So NP or CPP?

Personally I would rather go full Duffy than risk another Clann na Talamh, but I am concerned at how Barrett is perceived by the average Lidl shopper.

Did any of you see this thread on Boards.ie? boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057745610

Nothing but snarky sarcastic replies and jokes.

boards.ie is full of scum and degenerate shit

Is 'currently unregistered and very likely to fail miserably ethnic nationalist party' (our) party, Sup Forums?

Also a Elderly couple murdered in their home in Portadown.

What makes you think the NP are likely to fail? The Irish are looking at all the Islamic terror attacks over the water and want to prevent that happening on their own shores.

CPP?

Celtic Peoples Party.

They're an even bigger meme than Identity Ireland. Probably invented by the leftists to make us look stupid.

Never heard of it. The only thing on Twitter I found is a troll account.

peregrine moderator posted this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doltanian View Post
irishmirror.ie/news/irish...-cell-10503408

Gardai have identified an islamic terrorist cell operating in Dublin. This is just the tip of the iceberg to the real the threat which exists in Ireland. We are very much at risk of Muslim terror and this notion that Ireland is of no significance certainly does not ring true.

The Mosques in Ireland are mainly funded by Saudi Arabia who fund terrorism all over the world, they spread their racist wahhabi hate and consider all infedels to be non-believer filth who should be eradicated. There is so much hate in their book of peace the Koran that it is really alarming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Taqqiyah is the Muslim rule to lie and deceive your enemy and it is the rule of Islam, and is very much a part of Jihad. There has been a deafening silence of condemnation from the Islamic mosques here towards terrorism and the events of Manchester really brings it home to us. We are no longer safe and our Govt must act to secure our borders and our people before we too become the latests victims in the global war against infeldels by Islamic terrorists.
First part of your post is fine. Second part is just xenophobic generalisations.

You're welcome to discuss the recent arrests and the threat of terrorism to Ireland in Politics and Politics Café forums. I suggest you cut out the generalisations before you do that though.
Peregrine is offline whoever it is also closed the comments on it

>tfw results night tonight but im too sunburned to go out and im probably missing a great night and i probably would have pulled tonight

try facebook.

thecelticparty.org/about-us/

It's like something a Junior Cert student would dream up for his CSPE project.

Boards.ie is notorious for shutting down discussion if it doesn't like the direction the debate is going. Start the same thread again

.You'll regret it if you don't go out. Stop making excuses like a faggot. Go out and make memories with your pals.

Graduation night****

Im regretting already lad

Why do we hate black Irish people again? Most of them are redpilled and nice people. They're also quite smart. Most of my Nigerian friends got 700 points on their Leaving Cert. i unironically think we need more Nigerian immigration into Ireland.

How badly did you get sunburned that you can't even go out at night lol

My friend from Mozambique has an IQ of 415 why are we not bringing more of them here? They're flesh and blood HUMANS just like us.

Got roasted playing football and I literally cannot wear anything except a t shirt and boxers

its only half ten a dhearthair leave now

I look like shit senpai. Hair isn't cut nicely or anything

>black
>irish
you mean nigerian right? The nigerians who come here beat and fuck our women while collecting welfare, then refuse to be deported because they just whine about possibly being tortured

>falling for 1/10 bait

better than sitting at home surely. your sunburn wont be sore after you drink half a shoulder.

It looks like it was designed by a junior cert student as well.

but you worked so hard for that (You), i could hardly deny a fellow irishmen his deserved reply

two different posters there lad

got banned 3 times off that arse of a website fcking atheist moderators banning me for asking questions about farming grants on a farming page that has nothing to do with them

hey does anyone know any rescources for learning irish from the beginning??
>tfw were allowed to skip because your a fucking spa

who else /sadaboutleavingschool/ here? I was one of the lucky ones and had a huge group of mates.

>Going to join
>Make friendly with others
>Become a mole

Thanks bro.

What did she mean by this?

Nope. I left school in 6th year after I got chucked into LCA midway through 5th year for shit attendance even though I was previously in honours everything.

HINT HINT : doin jc
i week left
sucks ass
my few friends in scool are all in differnt yers
most are in autist edgy category
all of my year are fags except 4 ppl
dont kno wtf to do next yer
will end up in lca

Absolutely hated school but LC was probably the best year of my life. Shit load of 18ths all year with a solid group of friends. By the time the LC came I didn't really give a fuck.

So Eire pol, who is our greatest European ally? I would think Spain or Iceland.

Spain would be if not for being cunts that steal our fish. France are bros that actually succeeded in establishing an independent Irish republic, even if it only lasted two weeks.

>Iceland.
They don't even have a army.

This is an over 18s board lad

its b8

And they steal our fish.

That occurred to me but better to be safe than sorry and all that.

This. Pity that the French are cucked now.

Blame the Germans for weakening their hold on Africa.

Don't you think that they'd have lost their colonies anyway?

Even as an Irish Nationalist I have to say it's a waste of time learning Irish. The language is never coming back. Just because you speak English doesn't mean you can't be proud of your history and heritage. Irish belongs in the history books.

Besides here's the redpill: The Irish you learn in school is a simplified version of the authentic kind spoken in the 1800s. If you could travel back to that time and tried speaking modern Irish they wouldn't understand you.

You will drift apart from your mates after school but there is nothing like the feeling of freedom and independence of being in control of your life.

Maybe but the world would be a much different place if the world wars never weakened the power of the European empires. At the very least there'd be millions more white people that didn't get killed.

I agree. As I'm sure you know though, both of those wars were manufactured by (((them))) for the purposes of weakening/destroying certain empires and gaining the Holy Land.

>it's a waste of time learning Irish
Gee a wonder who could be behind this post.

>The Irish you learn in school is a simplified version of the authentic kind
This much is true. It's all written by d*bs who learned Irish from a dictionary. Real pain is living in Connemara and having some dumb Munster cunt teach you that you're supposed to pronounce the r in madra.

That said Irish can definitely come back. We just need not shit teachers. Finland, Israel and fucking Neo-Babylonia had massive success in reviving their languages. Our problem is west brit scumbags that don't care about their native tongue and make up bullshit like "speaking Irish isn't necessary to being Irish" when it fucking is.

/rant

Neither do we.

I stand corrected.

Yawn. You do realize that Gaelgeoirs are usually pretentious middle class liberals that want nothing to do with ethnic Nationalists like us? Irish is never come back. English is the universal world language.

>B-b-but what about Israel?

Israel was a unique case where there was no previous language common to the Jewish immigrants from Russia, Poland, Germany, Hungary etc. English was considered as a potential national language but the Israelis decided to revive Hebrew as all Jews already had a basic knowledge of the language as it was used in their religious texts like the Torah.

You place too much national pride on language. A language is just a means to an end. It's just for communication. Focus your time and energy into campaigning for the removal of kebab.

people dont realise the way to speak irish is speaking it the same way we speak english and you dont sound like a screeching girl when you speak it that way

theres diffrent ways to speak irish but not the ((simplified)) way they do it in schools