Black People

Prove to me black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Because police brutality is just something blacks have to get used to.

Prove to me that Sporty spice wasn't behind the Manchester bombing

Didn't use >sage faggot

Prove to me their ethnicity isn't the reason why they're mostly criminals to begin with?

Racial profiling is not a bad thing, faggot.

Prove they don't commit the vast majority of crime.

Prove to me that black people, especially black males, are not unnecessarily aggressive and like instigating conflict for next to no reason.

>didn't sage

How would you know this. It goes in the options field

>Racial profiling is not a bad thing, faggot.

just think about what you just wrote and think if thats normal. its not 1950's anymore.

But they are. And rightfully so, they are much more likely to be criminal.

>ethnicity
the word leftists use when they're trying to avoid the fact that niggers are violent by nature

Prove that profiling doesn't work.

I'm a cia nigger so I know all

> or I just refreshed the main page and this thread.

Been black since birth and have never been arrested.
So...I dunno maybe those other niggas are doing something wrong.

Although black people are disproportionately arrested compared to their percentage of the population some countries (like the USA and the UK) perform crime surveys where people are selected at random to be a part of it and can self report whether or not theyve been a victim of crimes and it includes details like the ethnicity/race of the perpetrator.

The number of black people arrested for crimes closely matches the percentage of crimes self reported by victims where the perpetrator was black (which includes black victims).

So even though black people are disproportionately arrested it just means the police are doing their job.

it is. it's scientifically proven that black people on average have lower IQ and higher testosterone levels. both of these are the primary reasons blacks are the way they are.

I can't prove that to you, you'll just have to get used to it, like Islamic terrorist bombings in your cities.

12% of citizens commit 50% of murder. wonder way they are profiled. Get a fucking grip retard

living proof theres a difference between blacks and niggers

>people are responding to this seriously
amazing

Not arguing or disagreeing, but do you have a source for this?

Source for what? the crime surveys? The British one is called the British Crime Survey and the American one is called the National Crime Victimization Survey.

>prove my responses are serious

Prove to me police shouldnt specifically target niggers given they're more violent

>Make up 12% of the population in the US
>Commit something like 50% of violent crime
>Surprised when you're stereotyped as being violent and brutish

Really fandangles my flummoxed forebrain, my friend!

No No No ... Its less than 12%.
If you remove children age 0-15 & old folks 65-100. If you remove women, then the black make population age 15-65, then it's more like 3%. And then subtract half that number for normal decent hard working folks. So therefore, 1.5% of the population commits 70% of the crime.

I wish they were targeted more.

>Prove to me black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity
Prove to me they are since you made an indirect assumption, duh?

What are negroid animals doing in Pooland?

>argument from current year

Prove that they are.

What is Russell's teapot?, Alex.

1/?

2/?

3/?

They are, but it's because they are more violent.

Could this be a le slide thread???

>once upon a time when Tyrone didn't roam ypipo land
>police does its job
>no one bats an eye, even celebrates

>Tyrone arrives
>commits crime on previously unseen levels
>police does its job
>"its cuz im black isnt it"

Idi na hui

well, they sometimes are, but not always.

The answer?

In cleveland, a city over half black, the incarceration rate is only 15% higher than their population percentage.

In conclusion: if niggers took care of their communities maybe they wouldn't be incarcerated at slightly higher levels than whites, who are the minority in CLE.

Any questions?

>Prove to me their ethnicity isn't the reason why they're mostly criminals to begin with?
Because your race and genetics don't tell you what is right and wrong to do. That depends on the environment you grow up in.

>ypipo
Is this a colloquialism of White People?

It's called Pareto's law...

The law of 80/20

80 percent of the crime is caused by 20% of the population.

Unfortunately that population is predominantly Negroes, who historically, scientifically, genetically, predispositioned to crime.

Yes

Huh?

It doesn't have to be proved it's obvious. You as an ethnic group commit like 80-90% of most serious crime. Fucking right you should be put under a police spotlight.

At least this is honest without disagreeing with OP.

Victimization studies.

Victimization studies are studies which collect data on criminals by asking the victims of crimes to describe their attacker. Well, those studies show that crimes committed by blacks are actually slightly underreported.

Who cares if they are?

t. a leaf

>Because your race and genetics don't tell you what is right and wrong to do

no one claimed that.

the government in my country claims that some racial groups are more violent and therefore should be given a lethal injection if caught. of course, this only applies to dogs ("pit bull") and not humans. humans don't have any genetic variance or racial groupings.

the statistical argument for banning pit-bulls is even stronger against blacks and natives.

They are and there's literally nothing wrong with that.

This happened in my hometown.

Lightning kills more black people than the police

Innocent until proven guilty.
Prove to me they are.

Prove to me we shouldn't be going into the ghetto and murdering the niggers.

Oh they are. But if you look at crime statistics you'd understand why

>fits the typical slide thread topic to a t