Just like you were wrong about Outlast 2, now you also are wrong about Far Cry 5

Just like you were wrong about Outlast 2, now you also are wrong about Far Cry 5.

10 seconds in and there is a nigger cultist butchering people

youtu.be/Kdaoe4hbMso

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxav5An1sAs&t=322s
youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oy vey delete this sage'd

BASED BLACK MAN

>Do a christian doomsday cult
>Let blacks join

I see a huge plothole here

>violent Christian fanatics

When are they going to make a game about fighting violent Muslim fanatics? You know, the kind of religious fanatics who actually commit atrocities in real life?

>show vid of black protag killing whites
>show vid of black antag killing whites

hurm, brain almost activated

Your series is repetitive and boring. Your marketing campaign pissed me off just enough not to give you a second chance. I'm not going to buy your stupid game faggots.

le based black man, liberals are da real racists

There's a lot of games about that, though they don't really exist after 2010.

At least put "Far Cry 5" in the subject header so the filter can catch it, you fucking faggot

Why not sett this in some place believable? The premise of this setting is so unrealistic, it hampers enjoyability. If some militia cult was operating in this manner somewhere in the Midwest every Federal Agency Director would pop simultaneous boners and jizz all over their desks. They would then converge on the militia with thousands of agents, backed up by national guardsman and come down on them so hard that even Jesse Jackson will be picketing Federal building saying "Yall were to hard on them honkies!"

wtf is with all the farcry threads

jonestown, you ignorant spic nigger

>Midwest
>Montana
lol

Montana is a YUGE open rural area with a lot of anti-government sentiment. Montana is EXACTLY the place something like this would happen, second only maybe to one of the Dakotas.

The appeal of this game seems to be: you get to kill white, America loving, gun-loving, conservative Christians. The excuse for killing these people (if they thought people even needed one) is that they are part of a cult that kills and tortures people (as Christians tend to do, right?). They added a few black guys to the cult so that if someone calls them anti-white they can just point at him and say, "Nuh uh. Look a black guy is one of the bad guys too! Neener neener!"
A crazy cult that kills people and worse would literally would have fit radical Islam to a T, but God forbid they go that route. I would totally buy a game like that, but could you imagine the shitstorm? Better make the bad guys Christians instead! No one here disagrees that ISIS are bad guys right? Why can't the crazy cult be ISIS? Would you buy something like Outlast 3: Escape ISIS?

>dakotas

You must have never been here. South Dakota is either Mt Rushmore tourist spot OR wanna-be Fargo.

North Dakota is oil producing wasteland in the NW. Government employees in the middle who love under armor and softball. And Fargo aka wannabe Minnesota.

They empty plots of land are all cattle fields or crops, farms run by corporations or mega rich farmers with high-tech fleets of computer controlled tractors.

MAYBE you have some backwards and violent elements.. but that is limited to the drunk poor natives on the res.

We weren't posting the Sup Forums threads, it was fake game news sites trolling for quotes to call anyone who didn't like the first impression of their secretly not actually racist game racists.

>Launch vidya
>See black guy
>Game ruined

If there are black or brown people in my vidya, I just can't bring myself to play it. I don't care about their context within the story--the simple fact that they are there is enough to ruin the game.

You know, the last far cry and the whole franchise from ubisoft is so shit, that I wont even pirate it even if it didnt have sjw shit in it. The gameplay is just terrible.

They are probably even making race baiting threads right here because they want to sell more copies. But they are fucking shit, their studio is shit. Their games are shit, even without the sjw crap.

if somehow they even made a "you are a white, kill all these nogs and jews game lol" I still wouldnt buy it, because ubisoft is shit.

i think this game looks fuckin sick, but ive seen how much the ubisoft game final products differ from the trailers

youtube.com/watch?v=sxav5An1sAs&t=322s

some things are bipartisan. No matter if this game was released in nazi germany or in the weimar republic. It will be received as shit in both nations. Your company is shit, your developers are shit, your games are fucking crap.

There is no fucking political angle to this game, its fucking garbage and so is your studio. Thread reported and I hope you get banned you fucking filthy viral marketers.

Tfw name is dakota

>group of Christians fighting for freedom and american values against a cult that has taken over the county

sounds pretty good tbqh
i love the theme

MY company? lol watch this. i wouldnt take ownership of ubisoft if they paid me

youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc

ubisoft is a shit company and shills their games

go look at Sup Forums sometime

there were 12+ threads one day

This Fellow MAGApedes!

I'm with you m8, It looks pretty cool, if you could possibly join them that would be hella dope.

Have a resistance storyline or join the rednecks, it could work

i think it looks neat. romping around in trophy trucks in the forest? as long as they get the driving mechanics/vehicle physics right; i think t will be fun. maybe...

Sup Forums likes cross-posting threads over here, and then boogeymanning on their board about how Sup Forums is losing it over Farcry 5, when in reality I'd say that much like every other "controversial" game that gets posted here no one really gives a shit

who cares about (((video games))) do something productive with your time rather than being mindless zombies

>political climate is left wing
>"hm, I know how we can maek money, lets do left wing things while discarding actual quality for our games"
>sjw degeneracy continues
>political climate is now right now
>"hm, I know how we can maek money, lets do right wing things while discarding actual quality for our games"

but at the end of the day, no matter when and when, ubisoft will still be shit, and politics is just another metric that is liable for abuse by them, just another metric for more sales. They dont care either way. Heartless and shitty developers. Srsly, sage and report this shit thread.

Yeah where the fuck are you gonna find niggers in montana? lel

but im afraid to go outside. not sure why; its come up fairly recently

I know that feel, one doesn't leave unless one has to. truth is you gotta push through it, i started going running outside, people stare at me for looking silly (i'm fit but still get looks for being weird) but i just remember that I'm better than them for exercising

>that one schmuck getting chased down by a fucking black bear
lmao

nigga just yell and wave at it

Sry to say, but Sup Forums is just looking for shit to be racist. Annoying as fuck.

now that you mention it i saw like 3 or 4 different black cult members. still not a good idea to keep yelling that Christians are the bad guys, i think people are getting sick of this meme

>go outside
>people are now on their phones mostly
>when not on their phones they are boring
>the music they listen to is boring
>the media they subscribe to is boring and stupid
>they have no real souls or are even remotely interesting.
>they talk about stuff which they barely grasp
>they elect people who are like them who are also just as boring and stupid
>they place people at important positions, HR, managers, and all sorts of other dumb jobs that are supposed to be somewhat based on meritocracy and skill, thus making them less boring, but you find out that they are still boring
>title, money and fame does not undo the boringness of those people
>all of them are empty husks without a soul

its what you get at the end of a civilization cycle. I have more fun socializing with animals than with humans lately.

well, to be fair to the developers, this would've been built in the 2013 - 2015 rev cycle, which people were still buying that it is the evil white man responsible for all the niggardry in the world.

Nailed it. I'm pretty much done with games/movies now until they go back to being entertainment and not propaganda.

>come down on them so hard that even Jesse Jackson will be picketing Federal building saying "Yall were to hard on them honkies!
Kekked. (You)

fuck thats accurate

also, you could substitute "boring" for "mentally deficient", "intellectually lazy", or "willfully dense" and it would still be accurate for most of those.

Wow she said the f-word, this is truly a mature game for a mature audience.

Jones town was communists.
"I believe we’re the purest communists there are." - Jim Jones
"So on down the road, I became even more alienated by that event. I decided, how can I demonstrate my Marxism? The thought was, infiltrate the church." - Jim Jones

Retard, the black guy is a preacher who had his church burned down by them and now is taking revenge on the cultists.

I'VE GOT BLOOD ALL OVER MY FUCKING SHOES

The youtube comments are whining about how it's anti-white, and what nobody said is it looks like a rehash of Bioshock Infinite's anti-religious story.