The movie "Get Out"

Anyone here seen this (((movie)))?

Judging from the trailer I already know it's going to be about "dae evil whitey" but what does Sup Forums think?

hooktube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ

(using hook tube so they don't get ad rev or views)

>inb4 shill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWHNA_j7h5A
youtube.com/watch?v=9gQP4ffowCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've heard it really isn't but I haven't seen it. That's coming from people with much less interest in all this race shit.

The movie is actually good and not "dey evil whities"

I bought it. Its exactly what you think it is, OP. Cry about it you useless faggot.

I watched it because people kept saying "haha it's so clever it's actually a commentary on how white liberals aren't real allies of the black community"

k so I acquired the movie because I'm a fan of horror anyway and it was worth a shot. Watched it. It's pure shit and plays into the fantasy that white people are evil and white women only date blacks so they can take advantage of them. The movie ends with the black guy choking the white girl after killing her evil whitey family who tried to have his body possessed by another white guy. The white girl liked being choked, so the black guy decides to take the moral high ground and not kill her.

It's also way too long and takes forever to get to the fucking point.

Well, my family wants to drag me along to see it. If it's not really pushing an agenda then I guess I won't have to suffer through it.

>I bought it
OP's not the one who should be crying then, Amerifat.

It's a decent horror film. Only faggot autistic children care about the themes.

I'm also a horror fan. Not too surprised to read that it sucks, given that pretty much all horror movies suck these days.

It's alright. The white family looks cool as fuck, I was sad to see them die.

I like the scene where they say they want black bodies because whites are inferior and they all agrea. And if you're at the cinema, everyone starts clapping and making that weird "wwoooooooooOOoooOooo" noise. Then a lot of hot scenes with tribals making out with and slamming white girls.

I'm just reluctant about throwing money to see what's basically a propaganda film.

Nope and I'm not even interested in pirating it either. Same with the new Coon Kong. Niggers are bad for business and I want to be proof of that. Of course I'm an X'er so I know first hand all about going without and non-conformity. Fuck those niggers.

Ffs stop spoiling me guys I haven't seen it yet.

>tribals making out with and slamming white girls.

That sounds like a nightmare

Its an okay movie. It's just about how easy it is to brain wash low IQ niggers. But in the end their natural instinct to be violent wins.

It looks like it's basically The Stepford Niggers.

Huh, really? That's surprising. Might want to see it now.

I heard it was the opposite. As in the black guy getting creeped out because white folks are bending over backwards to be nice to him. So not only are we not allowed to criticize blacks, we're not allowed to be nice to them either because it's "creepy".

I saw the trailer too, 5 seconds in, I see a nigger and a coalburner. I reported the video for "terrorism".

Don't buy into this shit, it's the typical "ebil whitey family rejects coalburner and monkey and then her parents find out he's a gud boi who dindu nuffin and they understand than rayciiism is bad, and then everyone claps while she gets savagely beaten to death" kind of movie we've been force fed by Jewllywood for the past 5 years.

>The Stepford Niggers

Good grief, that made me kek hard.

It's only propaganda if you're a brainlet.

Damn, you can't win these days.

>I reported the video for "terrorism".
lmao

> it's the typical "ebil whitey family rejects coalburner and monkey
Judging from some other posts here it seems it's the opposite. Who knows, I guess I'll go see it after all to see what the fuss is about.

It sucks and is more propaganda for blacks to consume so they can hate whitie and for whites to hate themselves.

It's actually pretty good and it ends up attacking white liberals more than anything.

Really? Sweet!

This. It makes fun of the whole "I would vote for Obama a third time" apologist.
If anything the movie shills for the TSA.

>this movie conforms to my world view
>ok, now i'll see it

full fucking pleb. this place used to be rife with critical thinking, now it's an echo chamber. sad!

its actually pretty funny, the trailers make it look way more race baity than it actually is

>Implying I should love to pay for something I'd hate to see for 2 hours

my local (((news paper))) Het Parool sayed it was about how white liberals vote obama and that is bad or something.

>white liberals vote obama and that is bad
The heck? So literally anything by now that whites do is bad then.

Okay okay here is the thing.
The movie tl;dr
Its about leftist humanists fetishizing the black body type and aesthetics.

Imo its not about "the evil whitey" but its about "the evil SJW". Watch the movie dude.

I'd say it's more like Deliverance than anything else

Sounds like it's shit.

If you have to come on a Mongolian papier mache forum to get spoilers to a movie, you should just stop watching movies.

Also

>paying for movies

It's a double-edged sword for them. White people largely just don't give a shit while they chimp out in their own shitty nigborhoods.

Hm, it seems so by what you guys are saying. The trailer is incredibly race-baity though.
I'll give it a watch then. Thanks.

>2017
>still watching nigger flicks
Save your money for a rope faggot.

Some of the proselytizing about racial issues are annoying, but all in all, it's a pretty solid flick. The concept is original, the characters are well written, as a whole, it's expertly shot, and were it not for the racially charged propagandizing, it'd be one of my favorite films of the year thus far. Still, whether or not you'll enjoy it really depends on your tolerance for annoying preachy bullshit. For me, the political message was relatively innocuous and ultimately ignorable in the context of a wider narrative, but I can see some stormfags on Sup Forums getting pissed off by the director's race-baiting.

I have a rip of it. I liked it, but also find that it's a black superiority story. All white people want to be black people. It's smarter than that, because it's really about how liberals want to fit in so much it's really for their own means.

It would be cheaper for him to stick his head in an oven.

It was the Stepford Wives with some race jokes in it.

It makes fun of whites more than blacks, but it's not gun-toting republican white people.
It's making fun of white liberals mostly. Funny movie, I liked the fat comedic-relief guy.

Not doing it voluntarily. My family wants to go out and see it together. Obviously can't tell them that "I don't want to watch a nigger flick"

>Imo its not about "the evil whitey" but its about "the evil SJW". Watch the movie dude.
Gotta disagree w. you user. There's that stereotypical cop scene at the beginning, and in the context of the director's prior work, it seems like the message is less "leftist humanists fetishizing the black body type is wrong" and more "leftist humanists fetishizing the black body type is just as pernicious as overt racism since it still objectifies the subject." In all honesty, It still feels entrenched in the intellectually bankrupt quagmires of SJW progressivism.

watch it with them, i thought the trailer was terrible but the movie has some decent parts.

thats a good leaf

That makes sense. Although now instead it sounds like a movie made to inflict white guilt or something.

i saw the trailer, thought it was a comedy / satire since it was so bad as an "horror movie"

>Obviously can't tell them that "I don't want to watch a nigger flick"
Why the fuck not? I told my mom and close relatives of the dangers of the feral niggers and consequences, don't stay cucked.

Hmm still doesn't sound like something I support.

It was about evil white people

FUCKING RETARDS STARTED CLAPPING WHEN THE NIGGER SHOT THE WHITE WOMAN

CANCER EVERYWHERE

>whether or not you'll enjoy it really depends on your tolerance for annoying preachy bullshit

Oof, I guess I'll have to wait and see, user.

>watching nigger movies

My family is super liberal. I'd be disowned.

I've seen it and it's okay speaking artistically.

But it's basically this
> white people lobotomizing blacks through hypnosis so they can put white people's minds in black people's bodies

> all the evil white people died in the end in the black guy is able to get away

I just saved all of you nerds an hour and a half of your life from watching that nonsense

See:

This is cucking old news cuckboi. Just fuck off this was on pol everyday for fucking weeks. Nobody cares about your nigger movies you nigger loving cuckboi

when the first post is aa shit post

>using allies of the X community
>in current year
shiggy

diggy

>That pic

DELET THIS

B L A C K E D

Them evil woite people tho? Sup Forums btfo

yawn

>Has to obey his family

Lol fucking cuckboi still loves with his mum. Get a fucking job and move out you fucking cuckold. I bet you cant even order your own food much less get a girl like a true beta cuckboi.

So (((blumhouse)))) made a movie about an interracial couple (white girl, nigger male) that is gonna meet the girls all WHITE family and all BLACK n BROTHAZ N SHiiiiEEET gone missing. And you are asking if this is some propaganda piece? Of course it is, have you been smoking to much taco pedro?

Its about Whites loving black people so much that they want to be black. they legit pick niggers up so old white people can live as young fast strong niggers.

Dammit, some posters were saying that it was, in fact, an anti-lib movie, but now that you explain it that way, it makes more sense.
How could I believe (((they))) were doing anything against the left.

Receiving your inheritance >>>>>>> revealing your autistic beliefs

Blacks are in a weird spot now because they're too small and too poor of a minority to have significant power in the country but they also push away white people who want to help. Let em starve.

pls Sven
no bully

It's about how white liberals fetishize blacks and only care about them to further their own, liberal agenda.

The director even said something to the effect of, "It's a warning to the black community about trusting liberals and SJW."

the movie is actually about leftist whites who want to be black. it's exactly the opposite of "dae evil whitey"

It's actually a pretty good movie, not perfect, but enjoyable. great visuals too.

Sounds like a rip off of this movie
youtube.com/watch?v=gWHNA_j7h5A

So literally just a black circlejerk.

Everything in Hollywood is either a precuel/secuel or a ripoff of another movie. Wouldn't surprise me if so.

This movie don't make any sense at all. It's just a bad movie, which is trying to make something original but fail because the autor is fucking stupid. Don't worth your time

Yep don't think I will.

>There's that stereotypical cop scene at the beginning
I thought the cop wanted the ID's because there has been lots of blacks going missin' that area. Then the coalburner white guilts the cop to not check the niggas ID's.

Its pretty good. If you don't agree with the political message, then just disregard that and enjoy the horror/psychological point of the movie.

Will think about it, thanks.

And fuck I forgot to mention about the dinner party.
There is this one fat cow (whitey) who has literally a nigger pet/sex slave. I thought that was pretty funny.

It's a good movie. It's deeper the more you think about it. It definitely attacks liberals. It also definitely has a Hotep vibe. It also makes race mixing seem like a bad idea.

Exactly what I was trying to say, just less retarded sounding.

How does it not make sense, user?

>based blacks attacking white liberals XD
As if it will have any effect on them. They will just think that they are all the elite within the white liberal group. Then all of them together will preach to the non-existent "naive white liberals" portrayed in the movie about how they need to be even more understanding and willing to shut up when black folk speak. I honestly wonder how far you could get these people to cuck themselves just so they dont look like white devils.

Because I think that the story is bullshit, like, it is missing something. It is not self-sufficient. But you can see it in the "it attacks liberals" way, in which, well, this movie is quite acceptable, just not interesting at all.

I can't be more precise because i don't master english enough. I would be more clear in french.

youtube.com/watch?v=9gQP4ffowCY
if this analysis is correct, then this movie is anti shill
>STOP NEGROPHILIA

I read a summary of the movie, they pretty much rip from Being John Malcavich and a couple other horror movies and put in black characters.

I was going to stop reading there, but the reason the people are stealing black people bodies in the movie is I quote "black people are in now". I actually was interested in that part because it's basically true, black people are basically a fad right now. Though I don't know if it was that, or they feel that blacks are 'superior' and so they want black bodies for that reason.

Either way, it's a rip-off of better movies so don't bother.

I saw it
It's like a less interesting rehash of zoolander mixed with a little bit of human centipede
Didn't mind it but don't think it lived up to the hype either

I watched the first couple minutes here and there's not much analysis going on. Skipped around and still couldn't find anything interesting.

I saw it it's a genuinely good movie but the trailer shows way too much.