How do we start ''removing'' all these kebabs and niggers?

How do we start ''removing'' all these kebabs and niggers?

Suggestions how we can remove them and being most effective.

Anything anti kike,muslim,nigger, left-wing

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-imprison-or-deport-the-3000-on-the-terrorist-watchlist
vid.me/S5hj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its impossible to do until the majority want to do so.

change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-imprison-or-deport-the-3000-on-the-terrorist-watchlist

sign and spread

Isis uses pics of dead kids alot. Gas attacks ect, and refugee kid dead on the beach. These images of dead kids are propaganda gold. I think the same could be true for real pictures of european dead. Xmas manchester smashed frogs at nice. Might wake the sleeping giant?

Please don't remove the copts or any of the Christian refugees. Please, we promise to be good.

A christian refugee going into a christian nation is simply a person coming home.

This.

Castration

I'm glad you guys welcome us. Why don't you use us to stop the left. We're literal colored middle eastern people preaching the same thing as you guys, how can the left stop us?

Just create ghettos to isolate them from the rest of the population. Then deportation, or simply massacre them.

they'll say white supremacists tricked you or something

Sadly it can only be done through
1. Dictatorship
or
2. Civil war

Pogroms

The left doesnt really stop anything, they simply ignore it.
If i were to resurrect Muhammad and get him to say on public television mid day that the only goal of islam is to conquer the world by force there would still be liberals claiming that islam is great and we should welcome them, and there would still be muslims saying "not all muslims." There is no reason or logic with these people.

Does seem like something they would say, but it would bring in those people who are on the fence with immigration.

I know huh massacre them. I KNOW.

But that wont happen with just a couple of fat bodies. That only happens when you get a large part of the population to support you.

Are there any things we can do on a daily basis that will further our goal? Realisticly what can WE do?

I pray those people are a minority and the majority is only for dangerous refugees is to not seem racist. I was thinking if more based color people (honorary nationals) are leading these movements, that maybe those people wouldn't fear being called racist and openly express their ideas. We only need our ideas to be discussed, because it is the most reasonable one and will be the most accepted one too.

Mass deportation. If they were born in Europe or the US they go where their ancestors were from, as far as Muslims go.

Mexicans and other spics in the US can remain only if they can trace their ancestry to spanish settlers in current US borders before the mexican cession.

Black Americans have a choice: Liberia or South Africa. White South Africans will be encouraged to emigrate here in a population transfer.

The only other option i can think of is outright war or extermination. We cant live together

See what I said here

I think the current situation in Europe needs to be carefully observed and consequently analysed. A plan needs to be laid out to turn the predominant sick ideologies plaguing our lands around.

Our worldview needs to be spread in a peaceful, non-violent manner, being able to calmly argue against the institutionalised fallacies brainwashing our people, at least for now.

If we act violently, we will be regarded as a threat, and will therefore be met with hostility and opposition. Our reasons will be lost in senseless bickering contests promoted by the elites in power.

It's not the time to be bitter or mad. We need to get rid of resentment and lead by example; make everyone want to be like us.

That is an interesting point, however there are already so so so many videos available online about ex muslims ripping on everything that has to do with islam and these people are simply not phased by it. If you click on such videos maybe 2 times, youtubes suggestion will be filled from that point on with new and new debates of the same sort but people simply do not care or do not know.
The fearing of being racist thing, they fear because they believe the majority will be against them. If 70% of the people on the street were "racist" ( but not racist at all) they wouldnt care about that issue.
You go in and you tell 1 person that 50 believe something, and that person will join the club, its how this whole thing works.
There is a literal plan made by the muslim brotherhood explaining what muslims need to do in america to help islamize the western world, and it is to a 150% precision exactly what is happening today.
If the numbers stay the same, quite simply you cannot do absolutely anything other than exert force which will be frowned upon by other cucked countries making it not a good option.
So what is a good option? Change the numbers.
Educate people on the topic of islam on the topic of how the tolerance of people in the western world is being exploited.
The sad thing is this will only work for a small number of people, but it is the best thing possible. If anything its better to make 1 small step than to not make any steps at all. Specially if it is the first one.
These are all good points. Advocating for the day of the rope will not help. Meet the opposing side in the middle or kill untill every last one of them is dead. However youll quickly find that the second one is close to impossible where as the first option is not so much.

1. we establish a fascist government
2. we develop stealth helicopters which can fly a 1000 kilometers can transport a 1000 subhumans for a 1000 hours at a time.
3. we secretly load all undesirables in the helicopters
4. we drop all of them in active vulcanos on iceland
not a single gram of ash or a single bone will remain

>its not a holocaust if they are jewish

This is the plan I always thought would work for America.
>make up reason to invade the top half of mexico (durglords or some shit)
>Physically move all hispanics and blacks to newly invaded area
>Leave mexico
>Shoot anyone who tries to come north
Either this or just deport all undesirables to Puerto Rico. Europe could do the same with morocco or something

>make them feel as unwelcome as possible
>look at them funny without being agressive
>do not mingle with them
>talk as traditional as you can without sounding like a retard
>dress yourself in a manner that is as local as possible
>isolate them as much as possible
>be cool and others will follow

they will leave on their own

right now, it is impossible.

Great Ideas but it will take too long and reach to little people.

We need to be doing things in the mean time.
Making sparks to start the fire.

One of our first ''targets'' should be leftists. They are the ones enabling this cancer.

Round them up and tell them they won a free trip to Hawaii. Open cargo hatch while over the middle of the ocean and dump the vermin.

vid.me/S5hj

Agreed, what could those sparks be?

I for one am not going to prison by myself for taking care of some subhumans if I'm not acting with others that at least will share the unfair punishment.

this.

Good ol' fashioned shunning and outgroup identification

I dont know Mr Europol