Elton John Refugee Video

GUESS WHAT RACISTS

Elton John has redone his classic hit "Rocket Man" to highlight the refugee crisis and the heartless European societies refusing to let them in. Watch this heartfelt and trans formative video which rehashes an age old classic for the modern "multicultural' age.

youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1777657/een-appears-in-court-accused-of-planning-mass-casualty-nail-bomb-attack-on-palace-and-elton-john/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do your part, downvote.

Disgusting. Because being an astronaut is the same as illegally hitching a ride into a country you don't belong in. I'm so tired of this fucking filth

fuck you. Sage

We're the right wing. Do we give a shit?

Were you triggered by a youtube video? Why not spend your time doing something productive instead?

it it wasn't for the whole burning, raping, stealing, violence, sharia lawing, extremism, and the refusal to assimilate that comes with them, i don't think people would care very much.

I cant wait for one of them to throw him off a building

Is that migrant cum on her face?

what does triggered mean? why do you insist on using the word if you are a leftist? isnt that extremely ableist?

its not that i hate minorities, i just wouldnt mind if they were all exterminated. also, saged.

Faggots gonna fag.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh and you forgot to call us sexist homophobes.

>mfw

we wuz spacemen n shiet

The true meaning of Rocket Man has been revealed.

So what's Crocodile Rock about?

disliked and moved on
>do the same faggots

he didn't bomb the manchester arena at the end wtf

Fuck Elton John.
/morrisey/ ALL DAY

Thugga realy made that nigga Elton Wong or what ever his name is famous

>A faggot wants to import mudslimes

Oh wait, I almost forgot, he lives in a high-security, gated, leafy 100% white community.

The rapefugees do NOT belong in western countries...they are to be taken in by more compatible islamic friendly countries, like Egypt or Saudi Arabia.

>fuck Elton John
Hello ducky.

*sigh*

thesun.co.uk/news/1777657/een-appears-in-court-accused-of-planning-mass-casualty-nail-bomb-attack-on-palace-and-elton-john/

ducky?

actually, that's a pretty accurate vid. Portraying another coward leaving his wife and kid to go and live in the comfort and safety real people created and letting those he is supposed to protect and provide for to fend for themselves in a place that he created and still couldn't handle.

guess whos irrelevant and late on the race mixing train?

>Why not spend your time doing something productive instead?
Why don't you spend your time in another thread?

Why cant this fuck just die already

'Rocket Man' is a classic. It now has a video that does it justice. Beautiful.

>wasting quads on being a cuckold

Disliked

Quads?